• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Self-evident intelligence revisions thread

If you update his intelligence justifications to turn much more accurate, and give him an "At least Genius" rating in conjunction, that is probably fine.
I've reworded it and applied the changes as well.

I'm looking at part 1 Naruto's profile and I'm just wondering if Naruto has anymore intelligence feats to speak of? It feels a little disingenuous to just simply say that he's prankster. Although some of the only intelligence feats that I can think off the top of my head for him would be how he created the Oiroke no Jutsu and was able to teach that to Konohamaru, he was able teach himself the Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu (an A rank jutsu) all on his own in a couple of hours, and he mastered using the rasengan in around a month's time and was able to teach it to Konohamaru

I'm looking at part 1 Naruto's profile and I'm just wondering if Naruto has anymore intelligence feats to speak of? It feels a little disingenuous to just simply say that he's prankster. Although some of the only intelligence feats that I can think off the top of my head for him would be how he created the Oiroke no Jutsu and was able to teach that to Konohamaru, he was able teach himself the Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu (an A rank jutsu) all on his own in a couple of hours, and he mastered using the rasengan in around a month's time and was able to teach it to Konohamaru
I know nothing about Naruto and i'm not interesting in it at all but i can evaluate and I could help you if you bring their intelligence ratings here.

i can evaluate and I could help you if you bring their intelligence ratings here.
It's pretty scant, and does not include those intelligence feats I listed above

Naruto acts headstrong and often acts without thinking, however, Naruto's years as a prankster gave him a cunning imagination that is useful in battle

This is Gifted combatant.

Just for good measure, here are Neji's intelligence feats too:

Genius, created an extensive plot to overthrow the duke with very little interference and minimal notice, expert spellcaster and manipulator of people
Not Genius at all, At least Gifted seems more accurate.

Genius. An extremely skilled and trained soldier, who learned from her father the most forbidden secrets of the Philosophers. Leader of the Cobra Unit and always completed all her missions no matter the risks or the outcome. She also trained Naked Snake and taught him all of her knowledge in CQC, firearms, etc. She further has major knowledge of psychology and foreign languages. Lastly, she made sure that he would carry out his mission by fighting her for the title of Big Boss and make the world one again.
This is not a Genius, it would be more Gifted, but I'm not sure whether to give it an "At least Gifted, likely Genius" although I'm not sure about the latter since the description itself is not in keeping with the Genius rating but rather with Gifted.

Likely Extraordinary Genius (PW is an advanced AI based on The Boss, tasked with regulating the nuclear deterrence of the entire world
This has practically no clear intelligence feat. I would rati it as "Unknown"

Last edited:
I have already applied all the respective changes here except this one since the profile is locked for normal users.
Please link to the page that you need me to unlock for you.

Genius, created an extensive plot to overthrow the duke with very little interference and minimal notice, expert spellcaster and manipulator of people
Not Genius at all, At least Gifted seems more accurate.
Just Gifted I think.
Genius. An extremely skilled and trained soldier, who learned from her father the most forbidden secrets of the Philosophers. Leader of the Cobra Unit and always completed all her missions no matter the risks or the outcome. She also trained Naked Snake and taught him all of her knowledge in CQC, firearms, etc. She further has major knowledge of psychology and foreign languages. Lastly, she made sure that he would carry out his mission by fighting her for the title of Big Boss and make the world one again.
This is not a Genius, it would be more Gifted, but I'm not sure whether to give it an "At least Gifted, likely Genius" although I'm not sure about the latter since the description itself is not in keeping with the Genius rating but rather with Gifted.
Gifted is probably fine, although I do not know what CQC is, so maybe "At least Gifted" is warranted based on that?
Likely Extraordinary Genius (PW is an advanced AI based on The Boss, tasked with regulating the nuclear deterrence of the entire world
This has practically no clear intelligence feat. I would rati it as "Unknown"
That seems fine to me.

Aha. Thank you for the information. Then Gifted should be enough.

Intelligence: Gifted (She was a gifted manipulator who knew how to maneuver her way in court politics. Margaery's strength was in her ability to win the minds and loyalties of her subjects, which had proven to be a threat to those who rival her family, such as the Lannisters. She demonstrated her formidable skill in her charity work to win over the commoners of King's Landing, as well as her manipulation of Joffrey by making him think she was excited by his dark impulses. In return, Margaery gained the acceptance of both her subjects and Joffrey, who was an unpredictable and uncontrollable madman to everyone else, including his mother. Margaery possessed the tact, politeness and, in many respects, political acumen that Cersei lacked. While Cersei was blunt and often rude, Margaery was capable of exuding the courtly behavior and courtesies expected of a queen, while still privately engaging in palace intrigues to increase her family's power. Although Margaery had to develop many different facades depending on who she is trying to manipulate, she was shown to genuinely have a good heart, compassion, and empathy. Margaery, even without having any idea of the wildfire plot, realized the threat of Cersei's absence, and thus ordered an evacuation, potentially with time to spare to get everyone out)

Intelligence: Gifted (She was a gifted manipulator who knew how to maneuver her way in court politics. Margaery's strength was in her ability to win the minds and loyalties of her subjects, which had proven to be a threat to those who rival her family, such as the Lannisters. She demonstrated her formidable skill in her charity work to win over the commoners of King's Landing, as well as her manipulation of Joffrey by making him think she was excited by his dark impulses. In return, Margaery gained the acceptance of both her subjects and Joffrey, who was an unpredictable and uncontrollable madman to everyone else, including his mother. Margaery possessed the tact, politeness and, in many respects, political acumen that Cersei lacked. While Cersei was blunt and often rude, Margaery was capable of exuding the courtly behavior and courtesies expected of a queen, while still privately engaging in palace intrigues to increase her family's power. Although Margaery had to develop many different facades depending on who she is trying to manipulate, she was shown to genuinely have a good heart, compassion, and empathy. Margaery, even without having any idea of the wildfire plot, realized the threat of Cersei's absence, and thus ordered an evacuation, potentially with time to spare to get everyone out)
The rating does not change... It's still Gifted. She doesn't reach our Genius requirements.

Why does she even have a profile? She doesn't fight at all...she's only manipulative.

Why does she even have a profile? She doesn't fight at all...she's only manipulative.
Idk. I'm only answering the intelligence questions, but now that I see it's true, I think that profile should be Nuked.

Also it’s not like we don’t have human level characters with little to no notable abilities, just look at Squid Game

Genius (Existed before the universe, created Spinjitzu)
Existing before the universe does not give anything nor is a intelligence rating at all and create a technique it is not necessary to be a genius or anything like that. Even if the description of the technique implies that it is somewhat simple and not at all complex.
  • Spinjitzu: Spinjitzu is a technique that allows the user to spin at extreme speeds, creating a tornado of energy around themselves.
Simply rate it as "Unknown" as we have not clear intelligence feats.

Spinjitzu: Spinjitzu is a technique that allows the user to spin at extreme speeds, creating a tornado of energy around themselves.
Idk a lot about Ninjago but isn’t Spinjitzu a whole martial art or smth

Idk, I'm basing on the description of the technique from what the wiki says and it's nothing complex and as I said before, you don't need to be a genius or anything to create a technique and much less when it's something apparently so simple.

Likely Supergenius (While strategically lacking and arrogant due to his power, he possesses intricate trivia knowledge of countless species, a clear understanding of how his powers work, and considered Jimmy Neutron to be a hopelessly primitive specimen. He and the other races that watch his show evidently found an immensely complex riddle made up of prime numbers and early Cro-Magnon languages to be a simple tabletop puzzle)
He should scale to Jimmy Neutron' intelligence who is Extraordinary Genius as he does not meet our Supergenius requirements.

Genius (Existed before the universe, created Spinjitzu)
Existing before the universe does not give anything nor is a intelligence rating at all and create a technique it is not necessary to be a genius or anything like that. Even if the description of the technique implies that it is somewhat simple and not at all complex.
  • Spinjitzu: Spinjitzu is a technique that allows the user to spin at extreme speeds, creating a tornado of energy around themselves.
This seems fine to me.

Likely Supergenius (While strategically lacking and arrogant due to his power, he possesses intricate trivia knowledge of countless species, a clear understanding of how his powers work, and considered Jimmy Neutron to be a hopelessly primitive specimen. He and the other races that watch his show evidently found an immensely complex riddle made up of prime numbers and early Cro-Magnon languages to be a simple tabletop puzzle)
He should scale to Jimmy Neutron' intelligence who is Extraordinary Genius as he does not meet our Supergenius requirements.
That seems fine to me.

Kirkburn of the official Fandom staff just replied that the current wiki lockdown is a regular Mediawiki 1.37 system update.

The initial migration attempt failed, so it's in the process of being reverted. It takes a while due to the sheer size of the wiki. It'll be back to normal again soon, and they'll try again once they fix the migration problems.

Thank you.

I would normally, but I think that our wiki is locked at the moment, due to the Fandom staff making a second attempt to perform a system update.
d8y2f61-80a67674-4d35-4038-ba97-335757a92573.png

Here is Ging since his profile was missed:

One of the smartest characters ever featured in the series, Ging is a polymath with extensive knowledge in various fields of academic studies. He is a Double-Star Hunter who is qualified for a Triple-Star ranking, which is only reserved for people who have made significant breakthroughs or revolutionized certain fields of study. He has foreseen most of Gon's choices and actions since leaving home, including his participation in the Hunter Exam, his journey to Greed Island and his meeting with Kite. He also guessed correctly what the process to decide the rules of the election would be and ensured his own would win, outmaneuvering the rest of the Zodiacs. His predictions regarding the election for the new chairman of the Hunter Association were accurate and even Cheadle, despite disliking him and being extremely smart herself, asked him for advice. He manipulated Leorio, a person he knew nothing of, so that he could become a hindrance to Pariston's victory, which he did. Furthermore, when Ging got rid of the Nen users from Muherr's party at the underground level and was going back up to the castle, he pointed out to Pariston that if he wants to see his abilities he has to come at him rather than building up badly designed self-serving scenarios, showing his superiority as a battle analyst even in times of conflict. It can be affirmed that Ging's preeminent mental skills are his deductive intelligence, quickness of mind and versatility.

Here is Ging since his profile was missed:

One of the smartest characters ever featured in the series, Ging is a polymath with extensive knowledge in various fields of academic studies. He is a Double-Star Hunter who is qualified for a Triple-Star ranking, which is only reserved for people who have made significant breakthroughs or revolutionized certain fields of study. He has foreseen most of Gon's choices and actions since leaving home, including his participation in the Hunter Exam, his journey to Greed Island and his meeting with Kite. He also guessed correctly what the process to decide the rules of the election would be and ensured his own would win, outmaneuvering the rest of the Zodiacs. His predictions regarding the election for the new chairman of the Hunter Association were accurate and even Cheadle, despite disliking him and being extremely smart herself, asked him for advice. He manipulated Leorio, a person he knew nothing of, so that he could become a hindrance to Pariston's victory, which he did. Furthermore, when Ging got rid of the Nen users from Muherr's party at the underground level and was going back up to the castle, he pointed out to Pariston that if he wants to see his abilities he has to come at him rather than building up badly designed self-serving scenarios, showing his superiority as a battle analyst even in times of conflict. It can be affirmed that Ging's preeminent mental skills are his deductive intelligence, quickness of mind and versatility.
Gifted. possibly Genius.

Back