• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Self-evident intelligence revisions thread

Gifted. possibly Genius.
He seems more like "At least Genius, possibly Extraordinary Genius" to me, given that I think that he created the entire Greed Island environment.

Is this page accurate?

Genius (Was able to build a whole machine that gave him instructions on how to catch that Ant. Usually has tricks up his sleeve, And he does utilize pretty unique strategies to catch the Ant. But however, his incompetence made him somehow fail into catching the Ant when he had the chance to. Built a whole entire ark just by looking up instructions of it from the internet. Manipulated Eli, who's an elephant into thinking he's an aardvark and used him to catch Ant)

Okay. Just Genius may be fine until we know more specifics about Greed Island.

Is this page accurate?

Genius (Was able to build a whole machine that gave him instructions on how to catch that Ant. Usually has tricks up his sleeve, And he does utilize pretty unique strategies to catch the Ant. But however, his incompetence made him somehow fail into catching the Ant when he had the chance to. Built a whole entire ark just by looking up instructions of it from the internet. Manipulated Eli, who's an elephant into thinking he's an aardvark and used him to catch Ant)
Well, building a new type of computer on his own seems like Genius level to me.

Okay. Just Genius may be fine until we know more specifics about Greed Island.
All that can be inferred is that in the verse Greed Island is an actual location and not a nen construct, Ging would've definitely have been involved in mechanical aspects of Greed Island as a game but it is unknown what was exactly done for the environmental aspects of it. We just only know that the location had existed before-hand.

Okay. It seemed like some sort of mildly reality-warping technology.

Isn't it just a game (basically coding) and then thanks to the Nen magical property it let one get within it? I don't see more than genius.

So should we only list "Genius" intelligence for Ging then, or "At least Genius, possibly Extraordinary Genius"?

Have or have you not watched the Greed Island? It’s pretty much common knowledge that Greed Island is a real location in the verse
I did watch it (the anime) and I don't remember it being a real location (but I think the Phantom Troupe did try to locate it? so it could be true). I remember that it was made by Ging and his ten friends who are Game Masters which is a game made just for Hunters. But at the same time, it's too vague...there are countless other people who can create locations such as other islands, planets, pocket dimensions...but they don't get an Intelligence rating for it if it's not stated that they need to understand the process, know-how things works (matter, space, time, etc or whatever it's needed) and the like, etc.

Okay. Just a "Genius" rating then, I suppose.

So, about this page

Very High. Not only was James Dean a talented actor, artist, musician and driver, but he quickly rose to become one of the most beloved political figures in American history, with nothing but his sheer charisma, short speeches that conveyed his ideals with almost no words, and brief but effective advertisements that got to the heart of the American people, and which he personally directed. Under his leadership, the United States became the first nation in the world to eradicate deafness following the ADA's Air Raid Siren attack on May 13th, 1969 which rendered millions of Americans fully deaf, with no instance of severe hearing loss being recorded on the country as of July 4th of that same year. Also possessed some rudimentary knowledge of electric engineering, allowing him to repair power lines and deactivate an Air Raid Siren.

Some of the only intelligence feats that I can think off the top of my head for Naruto would be how he created the Oiroke no Jutsu and was able to teach that to Konohamaru, he was able teach himself the Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu (an A rank jutsu) all on his own in a couple of hours, and he mastered using the rasengan in around a month's time and was able to teach it to Konohamaru

Just for good measure, here are Neji's intelligence feats too:

Bzzt

If you need a few pages unlocked, please link to them here.
It seems that the profiles that need to apply the changes are unlocked, but I thought that @Hagane_no_Saiyajin was going to apply the changes, but it seems that it is not so, right now I feel a little lazy to reword the intelligence section of Naruto and Neji, so I will do it later.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

I've applied the changes to both Naruto's and Neji's profile. But unlike Naruto, Neji seems to be Gifted in general and not only in combat.

What are Neji's more general intelligence feats?

Also, should Naruto get "At least Average, possibly Above Average", just "Average" or "Above Average", or something else, for his general intelligence?

What are Neji's more general intelligence feats?
Dunno. But for what i'm seeing in the scans, he seems above naruto overall
Also, should Naruto get "At least Average, possibly Above Average", just "Average" or "Above Average", or something else, for his general intelligence?
I don't know, I reword to Average in general + a small description and Gifted Combatant + another description.

Okay. I suppose that should warrants "At least Above Average, likely Gifted", but I am not certain. Do we know any further information about his capabilities?

Back