• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Self-evident intelligence revisions thread

Sadly I can't help here. Idk anything about Naruto, i only can evaluate their intelligence ratings.

Okay. No problem. I asked for input by knowledgeable members above.

some of the only intelligence feats that I can think off the top of my head for Naruto would be how he created the Oiroke no Jutsu and was able to teach that to Konohamaru, he was able teach himself the Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu (an A rank jutsu) all on his own in a couple of hours, and he mastered using the rasengan in around a month's time and was able to teach it to Konohamaru
@Elizhaa

I think Naruto's current intelligence rating is fine.
Neji is called or described as a genius in all the DataBooks and in the series so I don't him being lower than gifted; I am willing to say he could be a genius given the statements looks to be Option 2 and 4.
Okay. Our intelligence standards are likely more specific than the internal Naruto verse standards though, and we tend to separate combat intelligence and general intelligence.

What are Neji's greatest intelligence feats outside of combat?

Also, thank you for helping out.

I think his most remarkable feat outside of combat but still a fighting feat it's learning by himself and mastering the Kaiten which is not taught to the branch clan and then using Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms which surprised even Hiashi the clan leader.

Okay. Maybe "Gifted in general, Genius in combat" or "Above Average in general, Genius in combat" then?

some of the only intelligence feats that I can think off the top of my head for him would be how he created the Oiroke no Jutsu and was able to teach that to Konohamaru, he was able teach himself the Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu (an A rank jutsu) all on his own in a couple of hours, and he mastered using the rasengan in around a month's time and was able to teach it to Konohamaru
These are Naruto's outside of combat intelligence feats meanwhile

Well, we do tend to separate different types of intelligence for characters that are only significantly intelligent in a single area.

I suppose so, but it is related to learning how to perform combat skills properly.

Further input would be appreciated.

Page here

Is a skilled and somewhat cunning combatant when he needs to be and his computerized brain affords him outstanding processing power.

Outstanding processing power seems like "Gifted" or "At least Gifted" to me, but more information would be much preferable, yes.

Thank you for helping out so much. It is very appreciated.

Gifted (Very skilled combatant and created a clan)
Above Average at best.

Yes, that seems fine to apply.

Is this Extraordinary Genius intelligence?

Genius (Is always shown to be extremely tricky and manipulative, as well as knowledgeable in many areas like mechanics, construction, and the creator of many devices and medicines, and had tricked The Little Man several times over who is smart enough to create several advance technologic devices as well as aliens smart enough to build machines that can turn people onto furniture, outsmarted a scientific genius and some of the world's smartest minds, has quickly adapted and figured out how to use advanced alien technology.

I'd be fine with an "At least Genius, likely Extraordinary Genius" only for the alien technology stuffs if not just Genius.

What kind of inventions has he made? How futuristic and advanced are they?

Gifted, considered a skilled tactician and a reliable source of advice
Just Average.
Gifted (A very skilled combatant and strategist)
Average or Above Average.

Last edited:
Being a skilled tactician is enough to qualify for Above Average intelligence, whereas being a very skilled strategist is likely enough to qualify for Gifted intelligence, but more information regarding the relevant character feats would be much preferable.

Is that so? I hadn't considered it that way since it seems very vague to me in general, but if you agree with that then it's fine with me, I'll go read the intelligence ratings again.

Yes, it is too vague, but taken at face value, that seems appropriate. Also, I am familiar with the Angua character, and Above Average intelligence seems appropriate.

Maybe "At least Above Average" would be safer for Reina.

Is the following description enough to grant this character genius intelligence or is it only gifted-worthy?
I can provide any additional info if needed, and this is the draft of his profile.

Single-handedly vanquished the armies of the Demon Realm on six different occasions, foiled their plans, saved the kingdom and slew several demons lords with little to no help. Is an excellent acrobat and proficiently utilizes dozens of weapons, shields, spells, tools and related variations in a unique way with high accuracy and pace. Over the course of his many adventures he fought and slew all kind of dangerous monsters, including undead, dire animals, dragons, demons, giants and much more, often having had to fight many of them at the same time, figured out their weaknesses and dealt with other adversities in the meantime. Likewise, he successfully traversed a large number of different locations and harsh environments, such as forests, mountains, volcanoes, seas, deserts, caves, dungeons, urban areas etc.., all filled with hazards, traps and the aforementioned creatures. Able to sail stormy seas while driving a makeshift raft and fighting sea monsters coming at him. Already before his second adventure, he foreshadowed Lucifer's arrival and the restoration of the Demon Realm by his hands, and prepared himself accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back