• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

While Operator is working on the teleportation network, he notices that the death-being has moved. Twice at that, once to Hermopolis and again to Cairo. While Operator had little presence in the former, he is practically omnipresent in the latter, allowing him to easily locate her.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

As the Reaper exits her portal, she finds the city around her barren. However, immediately a payphone across the street begins to ring, and quite loudly at that. Within it she can sense... life, of a sort.

@Edwellken

Operator also notices that his observation bears great fruit, revealing the location of the WASH HQ: essentially on the exact opposite side of the moon to his own base. While it would take quite a long time, extremely thin metallic components of the base begin to bore downwards, making sure to avoid causing any tectonic irregularities, intending to make contact with the HQ from below.

Unusually absent of life. Though its presence may be one closely attuned to death, it was expecting to see more humans here, and did not plan to do them any harm.

@Hl3_or_bust

The entity then approaches the payphone and picks up the call, showing no hesitation or fear. It appears to be familiar enough with these technologies, even though from what the Operator can tell Reaper carries none on its person.

Unusually absent of life. Though its presence may be one closely attuned to death, it was expecting to see more humans here, and did not plan to do them any harm.

@Hl3_or_bust

The entity then approaches the payphone and picks up the call, showing no hesitation or fear. It appears to be familiar enough with these technologies, even though from what the Operator can tell Reaper carries none on its person.
A monotone, rather unnatural-sounding voice comes through the phone after a brief moment.

"Hello. I am certain that you have some questions, and it would only be polite to let you ask them first, but I have one myself that has been eating at me for a while now. Specifically, what are you? I am neither alive nor dead, inorganic and incapable of emotion, yet I feel hesitation grow whenever I look at you. Why is this?"

@Everyone

Each of you finds yourselves awakening in a higher plane. Not the real you or rather, not the "physical" real you, but a merely conceptual body. The dimension you find yourself in is clearly the Throne Room. Each of the Thrones floats around you in a circle, but no matter how far you walk, fly, or teleport, you don't get any closer. Only those with eligibility are able to approach their respective thrones.

Raw information floods into your respective "minds".

You can claim the Throne by sitting on it and remaining seated for ten seconds. For whoever it applies to, there is contention as long as the others who contest it haven't claimed another throne, haven't forfeited their claim to the one you want, or are still able to consciously claim it. It's essentially a battle where the win condition is for the opponent to forfeit or be incapacitated.

@Spider_Kaiju

You are eligible for the Throne of God and the Throne of Mysticism, but you may only choose one. If you wish to have Mysticism, you must first settle any contention with Remy. Claim your desired Throne.

@Hl3_or_bust

You are eligible for the Throne of Cunning. Claim your desired Throne.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

You are eligible for the Throne of Death. Claim your desired Throne.

@YungManzi

You are eligible for the Throne of Light and the Throne of Mysticism, but you may only choose one. If you wish to have Mysticism, you must first settle any contention with Sigan. Claim your desired Throne.

@Paul_Frank

You are eligible for the Throne of Love. If you wish to have it, you must first settle any contention with D.M.E.

@Overlord775

You are eligible for the Throne of Love and the Throne of Sky. If you wish to have Love, you must first settle any contention with Hedone, but If you wish to have Sky, you must first settle any contention with MGX, No Name, and Shiro.

@DragonEmperor23

You are eligible for the Throne of Sea and the Throne of Sky, but you may only choose one. If you wish to have Sky, you must first settle any contention with No Name, Shiro, and D.M.E. Claim your desired Throne.

@WHYNAUT

You are eligible for the Throne of Sky and the Throne of War. If you wish to have Sky, you must first settle any contention with MGX, Shiro, and D.M.E, but If you wish to have War, you must first settle any contention with Chris.

@Zackra1799

You are eligible for the Throne of Sky. If you wish to have it, you must first settle any contention with MGX, No Name, and D.M.E.

@InfiniteDay

You are eligible for the Throne of War. If you wish to have it, you must first settle any contention with No Name.

Last edited:
Throne Of God
"The Throne Of God it is."

Sigan teleports to Heaven and then sits on the Throne. He can clear New York of monsters now with ease.

Last edited:
Hedone simply wills herself onto the seat, teleporting there rather than wasting time walking or running, and using Omit and instinctive casting, casts Ultima Wall, and then Radiant Retribution under herself, at the throne. A pillar of annihilation engulfs her and the throne, a beam of white light that snuffs out the existence of all it touches.

She was fine casting something like that at her feet because it simply reflected off of her, rendering her safe, but she hoped that'd be enough to get D.M.E away.

Huh, I really only have one seat I can access. However, there's still No Name that has this contention, however they have another seat they qualify for. Guess i'll try diplomacy.

@WHYNAUT
"Yo No Name, since you have another seat you can contend for at this point, why don't we work out a deal real quick so I can claim War and I can try and help you claim Sky?"

Important to note that only your conceptual selves arrived at the Thrones. Your physical bodies can still act normally elsewhere.

Breaking News

Global Freeze. Scientist all over the world report a decrease in the global temperature. The cause of which is unkown.

"Looks like the ritual worked." he said.

@Everyone

The Agendas for Global Warming and Global Pandemic have been fulfilled. Rewards are granted to everyone regardless of participation.

Global Warming Reward: Your choice of an immediate increase of 500 Divinity or 3 domain points.

Pandemic Reward: Your choice of an immediate increase of 500 Divinity or 3 domain points.

Tunderstorms pelt the earth as if in an echo from the sudden change in worldwide temperature. Hurricanes and tornadoes form, clouds freeze and tumble from the sky.

The immediate casualties are in the millions, and are expected to grow as the more feeble individuals succumb to the cold. There are projections of widespread famine as crops become harder to sustain, and several species of plants and animals face extinction.

Tunderstorms pelt the earth as if in an echo from the sudden change in worldwide temperature. Hurricanes and tornadoes form, clouds freeze and tumble from the sky.

The immediate casualties are in the millions, and are expected to grow as the more feeble individuals succumb to the cold. There are projections of widespread famine as crops become harder to sustain, and several species of plants and animals face extinction.
unknown.png

@Hl3_or_bust

The man had opened a portal a few kilometers away from the given coordinates in order to observe the candidate, while using Sphere Boundary.

Hm. Not a War candidate. And it's the same one a number of other candidates were after, he muses.

@InfiniteDay

"Not a chance. It is only fitting that the Seat of War is claimed through battle. Last time I said I didn't have much interest in ya. Let's see how much ya changed since then!" The man says as a maelstorm of electricity surrounds him.

FVHos8facAAa9a6

@InfiniteDay

"Not a chance. It is only fitting that the Seat of War is claimed through battle. Last time I said I didn't have much interest in ya. Let's see how much ya changed since then!" The man says as a maelstrom of electricity surrounds him."
Well, Plan A was a complete failure. Though, I can't say this isn't cinematic at least.

"Well, have it your way." Chris sighed as he activated Combat Aura and got into a Niko Style position.

"How the **** did that happen. It was only suposed to be drop back to the temperature before industrialisation." he said to himself angrily

Hedone simply wills herself onto the seat, teleporting there rather than wasting time walking or running, and using Omit and instinctive casting, casts Ultima Wall, and then Radiant Retribution under herself, at the throne. A pillar of annihilation engulfs her and the throne, a beam of white light that snuffs out the existence of all it touches.

She was fine casting something like that at her feet because it simply reflected off of her, rendering her safe, but she hoped that'd be enough to get D.M.E away.
Yet D.M.E. woud be faster than the "goddess" expected, the ladder's dash before the second spell even activates.

"Original Demon Install"

She call upon the power of the being, gaining it's powers and strength.

"Get off my throne!"

She mentally shouts, transforming her right arm into a giant dark drill to tear apart the opponent. Some notes here, Dark Drill pierces any forcefields on it's own, but D.M.E. is also using Absolute Cancel here which nullifies any magic. Lastly, when the drill will be into point blank striking range, she will ignite it in hellflames to make it negate regeneration

D.M.E doesn't care about whatever attack Hedone is using there, for she can feel that it's magic and as such the Ruler and her natural defences will make handle that,

Oh, and yeah, D.M.E is also still invisible while this happens, an invisibility derived from her Domain and also own powers, and also intangible even to people who can touch intangible things [Megaman.exe's Invis which is both invisibility and intangibility which works on the likes of
Bass.EXE and Megaman Star force] all the while still being able to attack. The attack can't be seen either, so don't get any funny ideas there.

Last edited:
Well, Plan A was a complete failure. Though, I can't say this isn't cinematic at least.

"Well, have it your way." Chris sighed as he activated Combat Aura and got into a Niko Style position.

The man shifts position and assumes a stance the exact same as Chris's, down to the tiniest muscle movement. He holds this stance for a moment, smirks and then returns to a completely neutral upright stance.

Five hundred lightning spears, imbued with Nen and arc Light fill the sky and start homing in on Chris at lightning speed.

The man shifts position and assumes a stance the exact same as Chris's, down to the tiniest muscle movement. He holds this stance for a moment, smirks and then returns to a completely neutral upright stance.

Five hundred lightning spears, imbued with Nen and arc Light fill the sky and start homing in on Chris at lightning speed.
Hmph, looks like they can copy martial arts. Show off.

Chris, seeing the lightning spears that approach him, waits until the very last moment before the Spears can reach him and teleports behind No Name.

"You know, you could've told you me you got some sweet moves as well."

@Everyone

The Agendas for Global Warming and Global Pandemic have been fulfilled. Rewards are granted to everyone regardless of participation.

Global Warming Reward: Your choice of an immediate increase of 500 Divinity or 3 domain points.

Pandemic Reward: Your choice of an immediate increase of 500 Divinity or 3 domain points.
Shivers chooses 6 domain points putting 5 points into the Domain of Tinkering and spending 1 point in getting Chevalier's Fusionism.

This is the moment Shivers suddenly blinks and notices all the bullshit around her. She also didn't qualify for any Seats.

"Balls. These people wouldn't know good politics if it kicked their skull in."

And then the freeze hit. This world doesn't catch a break.

@Everyone

Chris choices 6 domain points, he spends 1 on Saitama's RPI and 1 on Stilling.

4 left over.

Last edited:
@Everyone

(take Domain Points from both, put 2 into Adaptivity, hold onto the rest)

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The seated conceptual Operator merely observes the ongoing fights, before turning to Reaper. It sends a small stream of data towards her, a request to continue communication from before.

@Everyone

Magnus increases his Divinity by 500 making his 1K

Merle Linus Sigan
(+3 Domain and +500 into base Divinity. So +3 Domain points into Knowledge)
"New York has suffered grave injustice from the hand of one "Alexis". I am offering a reward for a bounty on her imprisonment and purification. Find a way to stop Alexis from attacking any centers of population, and take her in. Heaven will reward those who have done this."
"Also, I am giving Magnus another chance to lay off the atmosphere. History is reverted to the point before the massacres at New York and the changing of the atmosphere by his ritual, so sayeth the Divine Sigan."

Last edited:
Merle Linus Sigan
(+3 Domain and +500 into base Divinity. So +3 Domain points into Knowledge)
"New York has suffered grave injustice from the hand of one "Alexis". I am offering a reward for a bounty on her imprisonment and purification. Find a way to separate Alexis from her dark side. Heaven will reward those who have done this."
"Also, I am giving Magnus another chance to lay off the atmosphere. History is reverted to the point before the massacres at New York and the changing of the atmosphere by his ritual, so sayeth the Divine Sigan."
"I can't exactly lay off the atmosphere Rituals don't work that work. You can't cancel one after its done." he said.

Yet D.M.E. woud be faster than the "goddess" expected, the ladder's dash before the second spell even activates.

"Original Demon Install"

She call upon the power of the being, gaining it's powers and strength.

"Get off my throne!"

She mentally shouts, transforming her right arm into a giant dark drill to tear apart the opponent. Some notes here, Dark Drill pierces any forcefields on it's own, but D.M.E. is also using Absolute Cancel here which nullifies any magic. Lastly, when the drill will be into point blank striking range, she will ignite it in hellflames to make it negate regeneration

D.M.E doesn't care about whatever attack Hedone is using there, for she can feel that it's magic and as such the Ruler and her natural defences will make handle that,

Oh, and yeah, D.M.E is also still invisible while this happens, an invisibility derived from her Domain and also own powers, and also intangible even to people who can touch intangible things [Megaman.exe's Invis which is both invisibility and intangibility which works on the likes of
Bass.EXE and Megaman Star force] all the while still being able to attack. The attack can't be seen either, so don't get any funny ideas there.
Seeing the multiple layers of barriers being broken through one after another, Hedone decides she has to act fast.

She'd already been constantly using magic to make herself stronger since she was in Hell, along with Allomancy, so she merely continues, performing the effects of burning pewter and tin as she had been before, and compounding it, gradually continuing to increase senses, strength and speed, but for now, it certainly wasn't enough. She could see that whatever broke the barriers did it faster than she'd move, much faster.

I can't avoid this fully.

Knowing that, she utilizes Iron Wall, a martial art that, for an instant, voids all damage and harm by diverting it to target the user's mana pool instead of their body and health, and puts out her left arm where she assumes the shot is coming from, ready to have it hopefully hit her arm and endure it to the best of her abilities.

@Everyone

6 domain points

3 to Roa (Elysia key)

Save the other 3

The Decrees Of Sigan
Sigan, as he was sitting on the Throne in the Heavens, stretched out his hand. An energy filled the room with the sound of thunder, and then there was a flash of light. Suddenly, history was reverted before the Darkness took over Alexis, and the massacre began at New York. @Setsuna_tenma "You have only to refrain from doing the ritual. Hold off."
Time rewound. All the gods and others still had their rewards and new found powers, and their memories. Alexis knew what he did to his name sake, and Sigan would see to it that there would be a bounty on him.

The Decrees Of Sigan
Sigan, as he was sitting on the Throne in the Heavens, stretched out his hand. An energy filled the room with the sound of thunder, and then there was a flash of light. Suddenly, history was reverted before the Darkness took over Alexis, and the massacre began at New York. @Setsuna_tenma "You have only to refrain from doing the ritual. Hold off."
Time rewound. All the gods and others still had their rewards and new found powers, and their memories. Alexis knew what he did to his name sake, and Sigan would see to it that there would be a bounty on him.
"I already did the ritual" he said.

@Everyone

[6 domain points. Self-Actualization lvl 3 > 5, Physics Lvl 1 > 2. Saving the other 3]

Hmph, looks like they can copy martial arts. Show off.

Chris, seeing the lightning spears that approach him, waits until the very last moment before the Spears can reach him and teleports behind No Name.

"You know, you could've told you me you got some sweet moves as well."

At his new destination Chris finds more lightning spears directly above him, speeding towards his vital spots.

"It is often when ya think to have found an opening that ya leave yerself open. And to my knowledge ya already knew about my spears from the desert." The man says as he disappears from sight, only to appear a dozen meters away.

"Armor suit and Yeoui, come to me." As the words are spoken dark ightning, resembling something between a robe and a jacket wrap around the man, with a bo staff appearing in his hands.

FS1YoO2acAAhNXR

At his new destination Chris finds more lightning spears directly above him, speeding towards his vital spots.

"It is often when ya think to have found an opening that ya leave yerself open. And to my knowledge ya already knew about my spears from the desert." The man says as he disappears from sight, only to appear a dozen meters away.

"Armor suit and Yeoui, come to me." As the words are spoken dark lightning, resembling something between a robe and a jacket wrap around the man, with a bo staff appearing in his hands.
More lightning spears... second time's a charm, eh?

Chris would quickly begin using his footwork to expertly dodge the lightning spears as they cascaded towards him.

"Ya ya I get it, you like lightning spears. Got anything new?"

Back