• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

"...Well, as expected they didn't contact us directly, but it seems my message was received in the basement of the very building you're standing on." The Ghost reports.

"Hm? Does that mean the Operator is here?" The man asks.

"Not necessarily, but getting into contact should be pretty easy if we go there."

"Good enough. Let's get going Ghost." The man starts to move.

"Um, if you wouldn't mind, could you pick out a name for me? One that isn't just 'Ghost'."

"But that's how ya introduced yerself. If ya want a name, think of one yerself, Ghost." He answers as he reaches the basement.

"..."

However, if No Name was more interested in where it came from, he would see that it comes from a server cluster in the basement of the Empire State Building.

The man enters the basement and looks around a bit. During the attack any humans that had been there had certainly fled.

"Yep. There doesn't seem to be anyone here. Do yer thing, Ghost. Just let em know it's from a candidate."

The Ghosts connects with the servers and starts trying to contact the Operator either directly or indirectly.

I hope it isn't like the Vex, the Ghost thinks.

The man enters the basement and looks around a bit. During the attack any humans that had been there had certainly fled.

"Yep. There doesn't seem to be anyone here. Do yer thing, Ghost. Just let em know it's from a candidate."

The Ghosts connects with the servers and starts trying to contact the Operator either directly or indirectly.

I hope it isn't like the Vex, the Ghost thinks.
The moment that the Ghost breeches Operator's security, the entire building lights up with alarms. Water sprinklers, emergency lights, the whole deal, it all activates at the same time, as if something is lashing out. Before the Ghost is booted from the system, it can detect some extremely unusual physical structures within the cluster, as well as code segments that vaguely resemble that of it's own.

Over the loudspeakers in the room, a monotone voice rings out at high volume:

"Intrusion logged. Hardware specifications logged. Further breeches will result in forceful loss of power and assimilation. What the hell are you doing, No Name?"

After a moment, a response comes, as the visual equipment on an overhead satellite bubbles and grows.

"Sorry for the delay, I was invested in some other matters. Evacuation efforts of affected areas, mostly. Anyways, this is their location:"

Then giving a set of coordinates, similarly accurate to the ones that once described Chris' own position, that are constantly updating. Rather fast, at that.
Alright, now that I have their real-time coordinates, I should be able to find them. Although there is the slight problem of their position being out in the Atlantic, which is a terrain i'm wholly not prepared to fight on. Guess i'll have to wait to see where they are.

"Thanks for the coordinates as usual."

The moment that the Ghost breeches Operator's security, the entire building lights up with alarms. Water sprinklers, emergency lights, the whole deal, it all activates at the same time, as if something is lashing out. Before the Ghost is booted from the system, it can detect some extremely unusual physical structures within the cluster, as well as code segments that vaguely resemble that of it's own.

Over the loudspeakers in the room, a monotone voice rings out at high volume:

"Intrusion logged. Hardware specifications logged. Further breeches will result in forceful loss of power and assimilation. What the hell are you doing, No Name?"

"Alright that's enough, Ghost." The man says as he gestures the Ghost to stand down.

He then adresses the Operator. "Is eveyone going to call me that? Anyways, yeah sorry if that was a bit too direct. I only recently acquired a means of contacting you. I ain't too knowledgeable on all that technological mumbo jumbo. I'll cut to the chase. My intuition tells me that ya know of some interesting folks that I could give a visit. I'd like to know their locations, though I imagine ya won't give out information for free."

@Spider_Kaiju

"I already told you, you big jerk!"

unknown.png

(imagine this but like black)

[
"If you are telling the truth, I will offer some reward."

"Alright that's enough, Ghost." The man says as he gestures the Ghost to stand down.

He then adresses the Operator. "Is eveyone going to call me that? Anyways, yeah sorry if that was a bit too direct. I only recently acquired a means of contacting you. I ain't too knowledgeable on all that technological mumbo jumbo. I'll cut to the chase. My intuition tells me that ya know of some interesting folks that I could give a visit. I'd like to know their locations, though I imagine ya won't give out information for free."
After a moment, a small speaker emerges from an opened panel on the front of the cluster.

"If you have a better name, I'm all ears. Metaphorically, of course. As for your question, could you not have just asked Shivers about it? Regardless, there's a phone that was left by a janitorial worker ending their shift on the first room to the left in the corridor behind you. I can more easily communicate with you through that."

"..." The man doesn't respond to the name query, but the Ghost looks kind of smug for some reason.

"I don't know where that demon is currently... But a commonly used device? Well if ya say that works better", in a millisecond the man leaves the basement, grabs the phone, and goes back to the top of the building.

It's probably because he feels it's safer for him to communicate through a phone, rather than Ghost. Oh well, not like I care, he considers.

He blocks out the wind with a barrier, learns how the phone works, and waits for the Operator to call.

"Teleportation technology is not my area of expertise, at the moment anyways. Why do you ask?"
"Awwww, dammit."
He can feel an huff.

"You know, it would have been cool and stuff, really useful too."
Pout

"If you are telling the truth, I will offer some reward."
"I am telling the truth!"

They ARE indeed telling the truth... though maybe not the full picture.

"..." The man doesn't respond to the name query, but the Ghost looks kind of smug for some reason.

"I don't know where that demon is currently... But a commonly used device? Well if ya say that works better", in a millisecond the man leaves the basement, grabs the phone, and goes back to the top of the building.

It's probably because he feels it's safer for him to communicate through a phone, rather than Ghost. Oh well, not like I care, he considers.

He blocks out the wind with a barrier, learns how the phone works, and waits for the Operator to call.
After a moment, a message appears on the drop-town notification banner.

"Ah, good. I feel you would best served by going to-"

A series of constantly updating positional coordinates are given, with enough digits to be accurate to the meter. The coordinates of Alexis, or the thing controlling her.

"Awwww, dammit."
He can feel an huff.

Pout
"I would be more inclined to dedicate processing power to it if you answered my question."

"Awwww, dammit."
He can feel an huff.

Pout

"I am telling the truth!"

They ARE indeed telling the truth... though maybe not the full picture.
"Alright. The extent of the truth you speak will determine the extent of your reward."
"Now, talking snakes don't have a good reputation. Also, I wanted to not get bitten. Hence why I literally blew you off."

@Hl3_or_bust

"Alright, alright, you don't need to be so pushy about it."

Sign

"The thing is, i can only transport stuff to and from where there's net connection, elsewhere is no good. Teleporters would allow me to circunvent this problems."

@Spider_Kaiju

"I call ssssslander! Racissssim against sssneksss! You are getting cancelled!"

Angy moment.

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

"Alright,alright, you don't need to be so pushy about it."

Sign

"The thing is, i can only transport stuff to and from where there's net connection, elsewhere is no good. Teleporters would allow me to circunvent this problems."

@Spider_Kaiju

"I call ssssslander! Racissssim against sssneksss! You are getting cancelled!"

Angy moment.
"Nonsense. Some of my best friends are sneks." Sigan retorts.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Alright, alright, you don't need to be so pushy about it."

Sign

"I am simply rather busy at the moment. Additionally, there aren't exactly many places on earth that aren't connected to the internet in some fashion, so I don't understand your problem. Even the middle of the ocean has enough ships and oil rigs to suffice."

It is done. The anti-virus bomb. Studying a sample of the virus in the current pandemic that was absorbed with her bubbles, Shivers has managed to program fast acting anti-bodies at the molecular level that are made specifically to destroy the virus and adapt to all possible mutations it could have. Futhermore, it coverts all dead viruses into more of itself, sweaping it completely. A perfect solution.

"Small problem, however..."

Sad Bombs. If she simply were to detonate this, well, it would be a disaster. The sheer tearing created on the universe would destroy the anti-bodies before they could even spread. Shivers must separate every power released by Sad Bombs, individually.

Pain.

In the meantime, she at least finished her Territory. Teleporting there, she finds to be exactly what she wanted. A hell of constant nuclear fusion, fission and atomic decay, within every inch, an explosion happens. Glorious fails to describe it.

Of course, Shivers doesn't take damage at all due to complete Invulnerability to explosions, but even without it, her recently added other defences would make it impossible to damage her completely either way. Part of why she wants to Chaos Shift. She could also exploit her absorption here, without the Invulnerability.

She supposes she will work here, in the anti-virus bomb.

(Within Territory: 1+ to both domains, leading to 6 Domain Explosion and Chaos, as well as I AM ATOMIC, already accepted in DMs)

Breaking News

Russian President Vladimir Putin gone missing, population's reaction lukewarm at best. War in Ucraine come to a dead stop as emergency elections are taking place.

Chinese President Xi Jinping gone missing too. China doesn't devolve into 200+ year long civil war with half of the earth's population as causalities, somehow.

Civil Wars in Middle East and Africa come to an halt as combatants report of seeing a "divine presence" beckoning them to stop.

"Ahem. Well, I can conjure a cup of whatever snakes drink. It's on me."
"What'll you have, Mister President?"
"Liquid bunni."

"Anyway, there's monster and stuff to deal with, no ?"

@Edwellken

So like, D.M.E. is gonna drop every throne nomination minus Cunning and Sky.

Last edited:
"Well looks like the others are going in full in. Can't waste time. Have to do the ritual now." he said watching the news.

"Alright let's begin. I would have done it with signan but he is not in this realm right now." he said to his followers.

"Let's cool it by a few degrees." he said unleashing the global ice spell

"Dear Alchemist,

Just prepare a platform with a connection to the internet nearby it, that'll be enough for me to work with. Oh, and once you do i'll send something for better communication.

Regards, fellow throne candidate."
"Dear Collaborator,

I am currently based under the WHO Headquarters in a space with a volume of 64km^3, that presently has its entrance sealed off but once you arrive two constructs shall take you to the exact opening and receive anything you wish to provide me with if I am not there in that moment, however, I will request you send me an image so I may provide them with the form you will take as to know who to guide.

With regards, an Alchemist"

He would then begin converting the resources in his current base to make the body and equipment of the two who would become his arms and legs when he stays inside of his territory.
First, he would use clay to create a male body upon which he would engrave a sigil of the sun upon its chest and back and then drill holes through the heart and deltoids, he would then create a solution that is a mixture of amalgam, gold, iron with trace amounts of lead, tin, sulfur, salt, and mercury, this solution would then be superheated before being placed within those holes and those holes sealed to flow through the body as blood does for humans. This flow is there to allow for the "programming" that would come soon, he would then go on to produce the equipment that it would use after being given life.
Then he would repeat the process once more but instead with a female body whose sigil, that is a moon, would be placed on the brain and heart, and the "blood" would have the same trace components but would instead have sliver, copper, and electrum as the main components rather than gold amalgam and iron and is also chilled to below 0 while somehow keeps its fluidity, with the holes being placed through the heart and cerebral cortex.

Breaking News

Russian President Vladimir Putin gone missing, population's reaction lukewarm at best. War in Ucraine come to a dead stop as emergency elections are taking place.

Chinese President Xi Jinping gone missing too. China doesn't devolve into 200+ year long civil war with half of the earth's population as causalities, somehow.

Civil Wars in Middle East and Africa come to an halt as combatants report of seeing a "divine presence" beckoning them to stop.

"Liquid bunni."

"Anyway, there's monster and stuff to deal with, no ?"

@Edwellken

So like, D.M.E. is gonna drop every throne nomination minus Cunning and Sky.

"Uh, no liquid bunni, sorry. Any substitutes?"
"Ahem. Yes, there are a lot of evil creatures here."

@deonment

A Jpg file is sent, showing a figure. Oh, and also another file named "Vote-D.M.E.-for throne.exe"

@Spider_Kaiju

"Eeeh, just some sugar water then-"

Snek pouts.

"But yes, there's sure are a lot of those things. You know what, if you vote for me in the next throne election, i'll help you deal with them-"

"Amazing, to be able to defeat the Nemean Lion in such a way!" The boy claps. "How about a Hydra next, what do you say Seshat?" He reaches into his pocket but the girl grabs his wrist.

"We've wasted enough time already, Hermes." She interrupts. "I don't care what you do, but I take my recording jobs very seriously."

"Oh come on! Don't you think this is an amazing opportunity to see how my beasts would fare in a fight against her? Opportunities like these are once in a mortal lifetime!"

"It was worth documenting how this being fights, yes, but that isn't why I'm here. There are roughly 2,197,042 other locations of interest I have yet to visit."

The two beings seem to carry on as if Reaper isn't there.

Reaper takes some time observing the beings without attacking, it appears to be estimating, receiving input from whatever it is that it abides by, on whether or not these beings ought to be targeted as well.

It appears to still be prepared for battle, as well, though does not engage.

@Spider_Kaiju

"Uhm, actually thinking about ti again. Love is more fitting for me, could you pretty please vote me for that ?"

@Hl3_or_bust

"Hey dear ally, it would be reaaaal nice if you could put in a vote in the next throne elections very much so. I would do the same for you.."

Last edited:
@Spider_Kaiju

Small cute snek screech.

[Since you said in discord that you vote for Hedone instead[

@Hl3_or_bust

"Thank you o so so so much ! And it makes me even more happy to see that you are working on that! Though, i figure that kind of technology would be very helpful to you too."

@Hl3_or_bust

"Thank you o so so so much ! And it makes me even more happy to see that you are working on that! Though, i figure that kind of technology would be very helpful to you too."
"You would think so, but I appear to already be able to instantaneously transit information to any other part of myself. I have been able to since Prometheus contacted us all."

@Spider_Kaiju

Small cute snek screech.

[Since you said in discord that you vote for Hedone instead[

@Hl3_or_bust

"I'm so sorry Snek. I will vote for you in some other manner in the next election, I semi promise."
"Which means I'm serious even if I don't promise."
"I kind of said I would vote for Hedone earlier."

"Weeeell, i was hoping you could point me at members of heaven that wouldn't want to rip-me apart for taking part in your little scheme, you know to get votes and such."
"So long as you don't bump into any Old Gods you should be alright. Most of Heaven is too busy partying or trying to keep its bureaucracy afloat to bother ripping you apart. Besides, you're far more capable of protecting yourself than one would guess at first glance, aren't you?

With that, he sends the creation resembling himself out, having them investigate how nearby regions were handling management, or what they produced. In the meantime, he heads out to get some Malice to check out in more detail.
Malice is easy to acquire from an underling. It's a dark-colored substance, usually ranging from purple to red. It can be taken orally, inhaled, or injected depending on the state of matter. Those currently under its effects will have visibly exposed enlarged veins of the same color. It's created through magically enhanced chemical processes that involve putting subjects through heightened emotional states. The purity of the drug directly corresponds to the raw purity of said emotion.

The region to the North is a land that specializes in knowledge and secrets, where information is the main form of currency.

To the East is a district specializing in pleasure and debauchery. Nightclubs, gambling, and orgies galore. They're the largest local consumers of Malice.

To the West are the fight pits, where the strong battle for glory and entertainment. The toughest demons may be hired out to serve as soldiers for a Demon Lord.

To the Southern region specializes in making and managing contracts between Hell and Earth, trading demonic services for certain favors from man.

@Hl3_or_bust

The WASH HQ is found on the dark side of the moon.

Reaper takes some time observing the beings without attacking, it appears to be estimating, receiving input from whatever it is that it abides by, on whether or not these beings ought to be targeted as well.

It appears to still be prepared for battle, as well, though does not engage.

"Oh- it's looking at us like we're the weird ones." -Hermes.

"It doesn't seem like it will attack. So I'm leaving. Stay around and play if you want." -Seshat.

"Hey, you want to fight some more, right?" Hermes asks as Seshat leaps into the sky.

"Oh- it's looking at us like we're the weird ones." -Hermes.

"It doesn't seem like it will attack. So I'm leaving. Stay around and play if you want." -Seshat.

"Hey, you want to fight some more, right?" Hermes asks as Seshat leaps into the sky.

It contemplates for a moment, before answering.

"My purpose is to eliminate that which is marked for elimination. There is no reason to fight outside of that. You have not been marked as of yet. Conjuring creatures of this sort in the future may lead to your marking. Be warned."

"You would think so, but I appear to already be able to instantaneously transit information to any other part of myself. I have been able to since Prometheus contacted us all."
"O H, i see. Maaan, that makes sooooo envious of you to be honest :V"

"I'm so sorry Snek. I will vote for you in some other manner in the next election, I semi promise."
"Which means I'm serious even if I don't promise."
"I kind of said I would vote for Hedone earlier."
"FIIIIIIINE. Eh, i'll ssstill vote for you regardlessssssssss, and i'll trust your word on voting me next time, sssso here'sss a Boon to ssshow you my appriciation."

The snek flies next to him, doing a tiny noise as he bestows a gift upon the magician

[God: Zeldris' magic power, given to him by the Demon King. He can use it to seal others' magic, which he did to Drole. It has been implied that using it makes him much more powerful than he is normally. This Power allows him to be resistant to all types of magic, and remain virtually untouched by them.]

[also it boosts you to an higher level of 6-C and gives you MHS+ speed]

"So long as you don't bump into any Old Gods you should be alright. Most of Heaven is too busy partying or trying to keep its bureaucracy afloat to bother ripping you apart. Besides, you're far more capable of protecting yourself than one would guess at first glance, aren't you?
"Yep! I'm a toughty!"

She replies, giving a friendly wink.

"Anyway, thanks for the info. Now, say hypothetically, if i wanted to have you on my side, and by that i mean mine specifically and not that of the candidates in general, what would it take to convince you ?"

It contemplates for a moment, before answering.

"My purpose is to eliminate that which is marked for elimination. There is no reason to fight outside of that. You have not been marked as of yet. Conjuring creatures of this sort in the future may lead to your marking. Be warned."
"So all I have to do if I wanna to see you again is bring out more of my pets? Good to know." He winks.

"Hey don't just leave without me!" He yells as he leaps after the girl.

"Anyway, thanks for the info. Now, say hypothetically, if i wanted to have you on my side, and by that i mean mine specifically and not that of the candidates in general, what would it take to convince you ?"
"Oh, how you flatter me! To think that the amazing D.M.E specifically wants my support! Well I'm won, what is it that you ask of little Sisyphus?"

It's hard to tell if he's taking this seriously. Ok no it's not he's trolling.

@Edwellken

"Look, i know i'm waaay down the ladder compared to you, so please don't pull such plays on me."

She does a bit of one-side pout, putting an hand on the opposite cheek as it

"All i am asking is if you could put in good word on me to the others in Prometeous."

"So all I have to do if I wanna to see you again is bring out more of my pets? Good to know." He winks.

"Hey don't just leave without me!" He yells as he leaps after the girl.
The entity merely shrugs and watches them leave. There are other things to devote attention to now. The upcoming elections to those seats, as well as what the other entities have been up to recently. It leaves as well, moving to the nearest large population center to see if there were any anomalies occurring. In this case, that was Cairo, Egypt.

Malice is easy to acquire from an underling. It's a dark-colored substance, usually ranging from purple to red. It can be taken orally, inhaled, or injected depending on the state of matter. Those currently under its effects will have visibly exposed enlarged veins of the same color. It's created through magically enhanced chemical processes that involve putting subjects through heightened emotional states. The purity of the drug directly corresponds to the raw purity of said emotion.

The region to the North is a land that specializes in knowledge and secrets, where information is the main form of currency.

To the East is a district specializing in pleasure and debauchery. Nightclubs, gambling, and orgies galore. They're the largest local consumers of Malice.

To the West are the fight pits, where the strong battle for glory and entertainment. The toughest demons may be hired out to serve as soldiers for a Demon Lord.

To the Southern region specializes in making and managing contracts between Hell and Earth, trading demonic services for certain favors from man
Having looked into Malice, Algos and Hedone swap out, and get to work.

She drafts a few devices, designed and created using her powers, with their only function being to assist in the heightened emotions part of Malice production. They'd deliver a pure, unrivaled feeling of ecstacy to the person put in, through their body, mind and soul. The fact that it was a positive emotion should also get willing volunteers from both her region, and possibly the eastern one, to go in, all together raising the production and distribution of Malice higher, and possibly helping improve its quality. If it were successful, she'd continue doing that to ramp up ease of production.

Besides that, she also has the previously made proxy leak information to competitors down and out in the western region, hoping to spread her influence into the region, and thus help her own, by helping those people out. The proxy spreads word of a demon who could help them achieve victory in battle with their own power. He tells those who desire that to head into Hedone's region and seek her out.

"As for the south and north, I guess we'll deal with them later. First, try to establish better relations and business with the west and east, use that to build up this region as well, hopefully Jurz and co did their job and have told the region I'm in charge now. I just need to unite them under myself to reduce the amount of separately led gangs here."

Shivers finally leaves her realm of infinite explosions. It was a lot of fun, but also a little distracting. Regardless, the anti-virus (non-deadly) bombs are ready. The process of removing Sad Bombs from her bombs is quite tedious, so she only managed 3, but it should be more than enough given it's immense spread.

"And that's gonna be one Agenda finally done, in a bit. If anyone else is helping then things will be solved exponentially faster."

Given New York is evacuated, she decides to drop her bombs in other heavy population places. Brazil, the EU and Japan were chosen. The bombs seemingly release gas over several tens of kilometers, before seemingly dispersing. The anti-virus is created, and devouring the current pandemic.

"Only a matter of time now."

Her Chaos Shift has also finally been complete. (100 EP removed from Explosive Corpses. Will think of something to substitute it with)

Back