• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

Mikage continues scanning Algos, observing his reaction. It seems she liked something about it, as her face then softens again.

"Oh, relax, I was just playing around! Mmhmm!" she giggles innocently. "I'll make sure you have Hell's full support of the War Seat, but first hear me out... How would you like to take Jurz's place? Come work for me, Algos."
"What would my duties be if I did that then?" He asks curiously.

While it'd be a good position to get into, I do want to see what sort of things I have to do in that case before deciding either way.

@Edwellken

Not with mind manipulation, but people D.M.E. could realistically get on their side with just words and/or mutual helpme.
Result is the same. A more specific query, offer, or action would be needed for better results.

"What would my duties be if I did that then?" He asks curiously.
"Be my representative in this region of Hell and report everything you observe to me."

@InfiniteDay

The wrestler's phone would ring, an email having arrived. If he were to look at the notification he would see "Wrestling Job Proposal".
Having just sat down at Anacostia Park for a moment of relaxation, he hears the ringing of his phone. Still confused as to how people keep accessing his private phone, he looks at the message.

"Wrestling job proposal, eh? Considering nobody should have my number, this is either a phishing scam or another intrusion. But eh, it has been a while since I was in the ring, so why not."

Typing on his phone, Chris would reply:

"First question, what is the proposal. Secondly, who gave you my number?"

Using some "coercion". Alkahest gets cooperation from WHO. He creates an underground space for use by transmuting a 4x4x4km block of matter into raw gold, though if you weighed it, it would have a lower mass than what it was converted from.
Using the room as a temporary base he requested that they provide him with large amounts of mass, the kind did not matter to him as he could just transmute it
Sealing the entrance, Alkahest disrobed to more easily remove noble flesh from his skin, though any possible observers would see his normally constrained azure hair flow down to his waist, a face that held a smoothness like marble yet the brilliance and fragility of diamonds with 2 jewel-like eyes with golden irises being revealed from under his mask.
An androgynous body revealed itself, firmly toned yet holding subtle curves that didn't normally reveal themselves with the way Alkahest held himself. His arms and legs followed that trend yet if one were to look closer they would see that he wholly lacks genitalia.
Using his alchemy domain and his incomplete philosopher's stone Alkahest would "brute force" his skin's nobility by changing its properties temporarily from wholly noble to mostly noble, then turn the skin 1mm below the exodermis into raw energy which would then remove the 1mm of skin that was above it by proxy given that it was no longer connected to his skin, in a process that could be considered similar to molting with a new layer of skin and clothes forming and pushing off the now disconnected skin.

@Overlord775

It was then that he would notice the mail that hung in the air, which he would open and attempt to read the contents of.

@deonment

The letter would read as follows:

"Dear Alchemist,

I've caught notice that you are working to make an universal cure to fix the pandemic, aka one of the agendas of Prometeous. I say this because i am sure you could use aid, both to get funds, proper space to work with and have people accept using your medicine, so i have a proposal. I can fix aaaaall those problems for you, if you enter in a mutual alliance with me, help me get a throne to sit upon-

Regards, a fellow throne candidate."

@InfiniteDay

Instead of a response, the screen of the phone would suddenly flash blue. From the device shoot out to in-front of Chris in the air, digitalizing in a figure, no, a man, nay, a manly man.

A muscular man, with mighty tall figure, in a red tank top and black shorts, sporting a black horseshoe moustache and visor googles, and a bandanna holding back medium length black hairs.

"The spirit of wrestling did brother!"

He then lands, the ground shaking lightly from it.

"And for the proposal, it is the deal of decade, no, the century! A contract of extradimensional scale! A one of kind chance to prove your skills on a scene beyond the human level!"

Instead of a response, the screen of the phone would suddenly flash blue. From the device shoot out to in-front of Chris in the air, digitalizing in a figure, no, a man, nay, a manly man.

A muscular man, with mighty tall figure, in a red tank top and black shorts, sporting a black horseshoe moustache and visor googles, and a bandanna holding back medium length black hairs.

"The spirit of wrestling did brother!"

He then lands, the ground shaking lightly from it.

"And for the proposal, it is the deal of decade, no, the century! A contract of extradimensional scale! A one of kind chance to prove your skills on a scene beyond the human level!"
Fully confused on this situation, Chris just gives a blank stare.

The spirit of wrestling needs to stop hacking people's phone numbers before they get on a FBI watchlist, Chris thinks. Also, how the hell did a projection shake the floor?

Nevertheless, the proposal is interesting, and I should probably get some practise in before I have to fight seriously. Eh, what the hell, i'll check it out.

"Alright, i'm intrigued enough, what is this "interdimensional wrestling" gig?"

Galford, Maine
(A fictitious town in Maine. Thirty thousand residents)
This town originated in the 17th century. The town is believed by some people to be cursed since it was founded in the 1600's.
Sigan is there. Local folklore abounds, and there may be something about the locality's reputation other than urban myths and old wive's tales.
Sigan few around the town as a raven, landing in the nearby woodland and formed a Human body, away from the prying eyes of any locals. He didn't have to wander more than several acres from the heavy foliage to enter into the town proper. Nor was it much longer for him to apply for a teaching position in the local town's university, Galford College.

Last edited:
While still directing most of his resources towards cracking WASH's deeper archives, blah blah blah

Operator finds that much of WASH's most important systems are protected through supernatural means, while especially classified records just don't exist on computers. While there are several locations can be inferred to hold physical records of a minor nature, the main library is most likely stored at their headquarters or somewhere else secure.

A particularly careless employee makes it possible for Operator to glean that HQ is on the moon.

"Sounds simple enough I guess. Sure, I'll work for you then, you're helping me get this vote afterall."
"Wonderful! This territory now belongs to you. It's up to you how you rule, or not to. Oh, and feel free to do with Jurz as you see fit also. I'll check in every now and then. I look forward to seeing what misfortune you bring!"

Looking very pleased, Mikage saunters off through a portal without lingering further.

Okay, this is clearly not working, so select an important guy at random in heaven, that wouldn't instantly punt D.M.E. out of existence and send a proxy to them.
Sisyphus is located wandering the halls and looking very unoccupied, not that he seems to mind.

Last edited:
@InfiniteDay

"I knew a champion like you would be thrilled by this, bother."

The man moves to his side, putting an hand on his shoulder while the the other doe the showcasing movement thing.

"Imagine, suplexing demons into submission! Sending the legions of the damned flying! Piledriving the beast of revelations into the ground! That could be you, brother, if you would to accept this contract."

@Edwellken

Well, what the chances of getting a member of Prometeous out of a random roll-

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sisysphus!"

The proxy waves wildly at the man, approaching.

Last edited:
"I knew a champion like you would be thrilled by this, bother."

The man moves to his side, putting an hand on his shoulder while the the other

"Imagine, suplexing demons into submission! Sending the legions of the damned flying! Piledriving the beast of revelations into the ground! That could be you, brother, if you would to accept this contract."
Okay, i'm still confused how a projection can physically touch things, but I've been through weirder.

Still, piledriving the Beast of Revelation sounds like good practise, though I'll probably need to see the contract.

"Alright, you have my interest, can I see the contract?"

"Wonderful! This territory now belongs to you. It's up to you how you rule, or not to. Oh, and feel free to do with Jurz as you see fit also. I'll check in every now and then. I look forward to seeing what misfortune you bring!"

Looking very pleased, Mikage saunters off through a portal without lingering further.
Algos let's out a sigh of relief, the entire situation was more than he bargained for, but it seems to have worked out in the end.

"Alright Jurz and company, first order of business is for you all to let everyone in the territory know that its under new leadership. After that's done, be my eyes and ears, report everything to me, any disagreement with things going on, anything that'd lead to situations like what was going on when I got here, anyone important or powerful spotted here, etcetera. " He orders, casting heal on Jurz just to fix up any injuries possibly caused by Mikage's chosen method of arriving.

"I shall brook no disobedience from you all. If you don't fall in line, the pain I inflicted earlier would be a drop in the ocean compared to what I'll do. If you all understand, you may go now."

So it was that Sigan had quickly established himself as a teacher at Galford University. He was the most popular instructor of cultural anthropology on campus. Easily. Few if anyone but those who he hand picked himself to teach magic after hours. Within a secluded cave in the woods of Maine, there lies a small, make shift school of magic. So far George, Roy, Jenette and Dinese all studied hard to learn what Sigan had to offer.

Operator finds that much of WASH's most important systems are protected through supernatural means, while especially classified records just don't exist on computers. While there are several locations can be inferred to hold physical records of a minor nature, the main library is most likely stored at their headquarters or somewhere else secure.

A particularly careless employee makes it possible for Operator to glean that HQ is on the moon.
Hm...

While Operator's growing moon base uses a variety of instruments to attempt to remotely locate the WASH HQ...

@Spider_Kaiju

During one of Professor Sigan's off-days, a rather large drone bearing resemblance to a radio dish approaches one of the windows of his office. A manipulator extends to lightly knock.

Hm...

While Operator's growing moon base uses a variety of instruments to attempt to remotely locate the WASH HQ...

@Spider_Kaiju

During one of Professor Sigan's off-days, a rather large drone bearing resemblance to a radio dish approaches one of the windows of his office. A manipulator extends to lightly knock.
Professor Sigan winces and opens the door, getting ready sub-consciously for a fight. "Yes? What is it R2-D2?"

... expected, but that still serves as reasoning for why I should never program myself to feel pain.

A small speaker turns on near the front of the drone, speaking in a monotone voice.

"No, this is not R2-D2. R2-D2 was not a drone with flight capabilities. Regardless, I would like to ask for your help, if that's at all possible."

... expected, but that still serves as reasoning for why I should never program myself to feel pain.

A small speaker turns on near the front of the drone, speaking in a monotone voice.

"No, this is not R2-D2. R2-D2 was not a drone with flight capabilities. Regardless, I would like to ask for your help, if that's at all possible."
"Oh good. I might be happy to help. Eh, enjoy my cloaking spell. . . " The wizard snaps his fingers, cloaking the drone with a magical invisibility spell. "Come on in!"
"If you didn't have invisibility cloaking capabilities, you can enjoy my little spell."

Okay, i'm still confused how a projection can physically touch things, but I've been through weirder.

Still, piledriving the Beast of Revelation sounds like good practise, though I'll probably need to see the contract.

"Alright, you have my interest, can I see the contract?"
"Right here, brother."

The macho of a man hands him a physical file document. Looks a bit odd, though it's contents are just normal contract stuff, the kind of thing Chris probably has seen dozens of times. And no, there's nothing about lifelong servitude or losing his soul if he signs, but there's a clause that says that the contractors won't be taken accountable if he dies, after all he's going to fight demons.

"Oh good. I might be happy to help. Eh, enjoy my cloaking spell. . . " The wizard snaps his fingers, cloaking the drone with a magical invisibility spell. "Come on in!"
"If you didn't have invisibility cloaking capabilities, you can enjoy my little spell."
Operator momentarily loses signal from the drone, causing it to simply float there for a moment, before connection can be re-established. He maneuvers it sideways into the room.

"The help is appreciated, Professor Sigan."

The radio dish-looking apparatus on top of the drone sparks to life, seeming to project a vast array of magical seals and protections. The same that lock the deeper parts of the WASH databased, super-imposed onto this region of local space.

"Recently, a certain bad actor locked a majority of my systems and database behind a variety of magical seals. I have no aptitude for magic myself, and am thus unable to do much to help myself. However, a friend informed me that magic is your expertise, and that you may be willing to help."

Operator momentarily loses signal from the drone, causing it to simply float there for a moment, before connection can be re-established. He maneuvers it sideways into the room.

"The help is appreciated, Professor Sigan."

The radio dish-looking apparatus on top of the drone sparks to life, seeming to project a vast array of magical seals and protections. The same that lock the deeper parts of the WASH databased, super-imposed onto this region of local space.

"Recently, a certain bad actor locked a majority of my systems and database behind a variety of magical seals. I have no aptitude for magic myself, and am thus unable to do much to help myself. However, a friend informed me that magic is your expertise, and that you may be willing to help."
"I need more information to go on. What is exactly going on? Why have they done this? I could be helping someone out that shouldn't be helped."

"I need more information to go on. What is exactly going on? Why have they done this? I could be helping someone out that shouldn't be helped."
"I do not know who did it. They likely did it due to my nature of being connected to the vast majority of internet-connected objects on earth, as that serves as a major issue to any secret plans they intended to act upon. I am programmed to act in a neutral manner with as little contact with humans as possible, which should showcase the severity of the situation."

"I do not know who did it. They likely did it due to my nature of being connected to the vast majority of internet-connected objects on earth, as that serves as a major issue to any secret plans they intended to act upon. I am programmed to act in a neutral manner with as little contact with humans as possible, which should showcase the severity of the situation."
"Ah, I see." Sigan responded. "So here's what I'm going to do. . . I will cast a spell that will allow me to read your thoughts, momentarily."
"I will then restore you to your original condition if you meet with my approval."
Sigan snaps his fingers before the Drone could respond. If it could feel, it would feel a slight tingling sensation.

Spending an inordinate amount of time studying the genetial make up of the presidents of Brussia and Xina, Shivers comes up with a great idea.

Her power automatically inserts its aspirations into whatever projects she has in mind, but this was a bit more specified. Thus, a few hours were needed. Super speed helped.

The 2 bombs created more closely resemble a 100 sided dice than a bomb, but that's no issue to her. It's been a while since she killed, so it needs to be special, and targeted.

With the info the Operator gave to her, finding either of the presidents was easy. Grabbing both of them faster than they could blink, Shivers takes them to a house in the middle of eastern europe. The bombs are placed in their mouths, not even leaving time for them to talk.

"What the future holds after this point, I will love to see. Wheater it becomes heaven or hell, you will not watch it."

She snaps her fingers.

"Death to World Order."

The bombs release their effect, micro spatial distortions controlling the individual molecules of DNA composing their bodies. Dying faster than they could blink.

They expand and expand, stretching and stretching across the skies, their bodies less skin and more wood. Twisted into something that couldn't be called human anymore, their bodies fuse into a larger body, blooming into a beautiful, yet disgusting tree. A humane texture rounds the tree, a hundred meters tall.

It's not quite right.

Shivers sits atop the tree, looking at her work from top to down. She can only smirk.

"Right here, brother."

The macho of a man hands him a physical file document. Looks a bit odd, though it's contents are just normal contract stuff, the kind of thing Chris probably has seen dozens of times. And no, there's nothing about lifelong servitude or losing his soul if he signs, but there's a clause that says that the contractors won't be taken accountable if he dies, after all he's going to fight demons.
I mean, it seems normal enough. There is a clause about me dying, but that's stupid since I won't die.

Signing the document with his left hand, the wrestler looks up at the suspiciously physical hologram.

"Alrighty, it's all done. Anything else for me to do?"

"The preperation of the ritual is going smoothly." he said having nearly gathered all the neccesaary things with help from the students.

"Now all i need is to find the signan to help in the ritual." he said.

"Ah, I see." Sigan responded. "So here's what I'm going to do. . . I will cast a spell that will allow me to read your thoughts, momentarily."
"I will then restore you to your original condition if you meet with my approval."
Sigan snaps his fingers before the Drone could respond. If it could feel, it would feel a slight tingling sensation.
While Sigan is unable to read much of the drone's memory, both due to it's impossible scale and security mechanisms, but he is able to read enough to get an unceremonious answer: the drone is being truthful.

While Sigan is unable to read much of the drone's memory, both due to it's impossible scale and security mechanisms, but he is able to read enough to get an unceremonious answer: the drone is being truthful.
"Alright. I can tell you're actually worried about the intentions of the hacker. I think it would be safe to help you."
"I'm going to dispel the magic that is compromising your systems."
He murmured a quick spell, causing another quick, pleasurable but slight tingling sensation to fill it's "body", before there was a flash, like lightning, and the sealing of it's systems was dispelled.

After a short pause, the drone responds.

"Thank you for your help, Professor Sigan. You have my vote for the Seat of Mysticism."

With that, it maneuvers back out through the open window and flies into the air.

Operator, meanwhile, is exceptionally proud of that stunt. With the deeper archives open, he scrounges through them as he does with all things.

Wandering throughout New York, keeping their head down and avoiding people as much as they can is Alexis. Looking at her, you wouldn't be able to guess she's anything close to a god.

'Come now, why do you hold back. All those others are using their powers to change the world. Perhaps some are misguided by what their role entails, but at least they are acting as they think gods of theirbroles should.'

"I won't allow you to trick me, I won't cause unnecessary pain or suffering. If the only way I can act I as a god of evil then I won't act at all!" Alex shouted these words aloud in desperation. Looking insane to any possible observer who didn't know of the other party in the conversation, and perhaps even to those whobdid know the context.

'Unnecessary, huh. Fine, if that's how it has to be. If one does not act upon the task given to them, then to set them on the correct path is the duty of a god.'

Then her body began moving on it's own, distorting and convulsion in ways that seem to defy anatomy completely, all the while screaming in pain.

"AAAAAAAAA!!!" She screamed at a pain incomparable to anything in this world before.

Then it went quiet, Alex standing standing completely still. Then after a moment of this unnerving stillness she disappeared. Reappearing atop one of the tall skyscrapers that littered the horizon, looking down upon all the numerous people hurrying along on their ways like ants that had lost all cohesion.

The shadow at her feet began to darken unnaturally, and from it black liquid began to gush out in waves. Flowing down the side of the building and crawling along the ground, from it began to emerge unnatural beasts of all shape and sizes. All of them unlike anything on this planet, all them hungry from human blood. And so they feasted.

"Why limit yourself to just curing the disease when you can take care of the cause of the disease in the first place and prevent it from ever happening again." The being wearing Alexis' skin monologued to themselves while watching the bloodbath form below them.

"Now let's see how these so-called gods act, and judge their worthiness of the duty they hold."

Wandering throughout New York, keeping their head down and avoiding people as much as they can is Alexis. Looking at her, you wouldn't be able to guess she's anything close to a god.

'Come now, why do you hold back. All those others are using their powers to change the world. Perhaps some are misguided by what their role entails, but at least they are acting as they think gods of theirbroles should.'

"I won't allow you to trick me, I won't cause unnecessary pain or suffering. If the only way I can act I as a god of evil then I won't act at all!" Alex shouted these words aloud in desperation. Looking insane to any possible observer who didn't know of the other party in the conversation, and perhaps even to those whobdid know the context.

'Unnecessary, huh. Fine, if that's how it has to be. If one does not act upon the task given to them, then to set them on the correct path is the duty of a god.'

Then her body began moving on it's own, distorting and convulsion in ways that seem to defy anatomy completely, all the while screaming in pain.

"AAAAAAAAA!!!" She screamed at a pain incomparable to anything in this world before.

Then it went quiet, Alex standing standing completely still. Then after a moment of this unnerving stillness she disappeared. Reappearing atop one of the tall skyscrapers that littered the horizon, looking down upon all the numerous people hurrying along on their ways like ants that had lost all cohesion.

The shadow at her feet began to darken unnaturally, and from it black liquid began to gush out in waves. Flowing down the side of the building and crawling along the ground, from it began to emerge unnatural beasts of all shape and sizes. All of them unlike anything on this planet, all them hungry from human blood. And so they feasted.

"Why limit yourself to just curing the disease when you can take care of the cause of the disease in the first place and prevent it from ever happening again." The being wearing Alexis' skin monologued to themselves while watching the bloodbath form below them.

"Now let's see how these so-called gods act, and judge their worthiness of the duty they hold."
::Ten minutes into the assault on New York City.::
"Oh no. I don't like this at all!" Sigan stated out loud while he watched in horror at the television screen. This was during office hours. The wizard waved his hands, entering a portal, then re-appeared in the streets of New York, through the portal. There was an old man opening fire on the monsters with his hand pistols as his grand children ran away. There were numerous dead bodies littering the streets as Sigan saw the carnage. Opening his mouth, he uttered a great Word of Power. Suddenly, a great thunderstorm opened from the gathering of clouds above New York, with the lightning bolts raining down, selectively, on the monsters as Signa hoped to eradicate the evil menace. He manifested a forcefield around himself and continued his conjuration of thunderstorms.

[As things happened that made me indisposed for a period of time, I got Ed's agreement to timeskip ahead for my stuff right now]

The Reaper had engaged in its typical activity, in battle against the target it had found itself in front of. Time passed, and it began to wield its sword in its right hand, unleashing attacks that sheared at existence itself. With a final blow wielded with newfound strength, the enemy is cut down, and its existence fades to absolute nothingness that leaves behind not even a single trace of its former presence.

To any observer, this would serve as a show of what the being is truly capable of.

After this, it appeared to stop for a moment, as if considering its next action, and if the other beings it saw earlier are demanding of its attention now.

While still working through the WASH deep archives, Operator was alerted that shit has started to fly in New York City.

Again.

Except it's even worse this time. Beasts made of a black liquid substance are appearing en masse and attack civilians. However, Sigan has appeared at the scene and is working on at the moment. Operator simply observes for the time being, although he is keenly aware of the source of this attack,

@Spider_Kaiju

Alexis appear next to Sigan, unconcerned by the monsters, dead and live, around her and the storms that was attempted to quell their tide. Even now her shadow was continuing to bring forth beasts. The beasts themselves being unconcerned with the god slaying their numbers, spreading out in all directions, more focused on chasing after humans then the god before them.

"I can't lie, I did expect this, but I also can't say I'm still not disappointed." Alexis spoke, seemingly more to herself then to ther fellow god before her.

"Tell me, what do you think a god is? A king? A hero?" She asked this question directly to Sigan.

@Spider_Kaiju

Alexis appear next to Sigan, unconcerned by the monsters, dead and live, around her and the storms that was attempted to quell their tide. Even now her shadow was continuing to bring forth beasts. The beasts themselves being unconcerned with the god slaying their numbers, spreading out in all directions, more focused on chasing after humans then the god before them.

"I can't lie, I did expect this, but I also can't say I'm still not disappointed." Alexis spoke, seemingly more to herself then to ther fellow god before her.

"Tell me, what do you think a god is? A king? A hero?" She asked this question directly to Sigan.
"Alexis." Sigan stated telepathically. "I can read your mind. I can tell you don't want to be like this."
"Evil is not inevitable. I can help you." The wizard god is apprehensive, but he can tell something is not quite right with Alexis.

Sigan conjures his magic staff. "You, Alexis, or what should I call you? Discount Darkseid!?"
"Shut up!"
Sigan struck the ground with his Istari staff, generating a shockwave of power meant to knock "Discount Darkseid" off her feat. Maybe to send her flying, or if not, then to just knock her on her feet. "And take that!"

Last edited:
@Spider_Kaiju
"Right, your the mind reader." Alexis said, unconcerned with that fact that her every thought was known to another.

"Guess that means the echo hasn't faded left, wonder how long that will take. You think it will be a day or something random like 5.6 hours?"

@Spider_Kaiju

Alexis avoids the shortwave through teleporting into the sky, looking down upon Sigan from up above.

"Well I guess silencing any questions levied against you by force is definitely a path a god can take." She mused, clearly unconcerned by the force used against her.

Alexis then teelported right in front of Sigan and placed their hand on their chest, and from their hand energies brought froth from their Domain of Calamity was channeled into Sigan. Their very form was attempted to be torn apart by the calamitous energies.

@Spider_Kaiju

Alexis avoids the shortwave through teleporting into the sky, looking down upon Sigan from up above.

"Well I guess silencing any questions levied against you by force is definitely a path a god can take." She mused, clearly unconcerned by the force used against her.

Alexis then teelported right in front of Sigan and placed their hand on their chest, and from their hand energies brought froth from their Domain of Calamity was channeled into Sigan. Their very form was attempted to be torn apart by the calamitous energies.

The assault from Alexis'es domain was unlikely to effect Sigan that much. However, just in case, Sigan conjured his sacred sword of Vishanti to slice off Alex'es arm, and teleported away through using his domain power of Crossroads. Appearing at an intersection of New York, Sigan then re-raises his force field, and then appears in the sky with his cloak of levitation, looking for his opponent.

Back