• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seals Lifted Kenshiro vs Parallel Timeline Saitama (KENSHIRO WON!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if Saitama is bloodlusted and has previous knowledge about Kenshiro's abilites he will just time travel and kill Kenshiro when he was a baby or something so he kinda just wins.

Also the AP and durability gap here is so absurd that pressure points will straight up not work lol the only thing Kenshiro would achieve is breaking his arms

Saitama doesn't start out with time reversal first of all, secondly he'd need to know the exact location of Kenshiro in the past and at what point in time to attack him.

Saitama's time travel isn't him going back years into the past where the opponent is a baby. He reverses time to a few minutes at most, not years. Attacking Kenshiro in the past (by a few minutes.) isn't gonna do jack shit whenever Muso Tensei activates instantly upon danger.

Yall seriously be clowning with this Saitama time travel shit. He goes back into time only for a few minutes, not years, not months, not even days.

Saitama doesn't start out with time reversal first of all, secondly he'd need to know the exact location of Kenshiro in the past and at what point in time to attack him.

Saitama's time travel isn't him going back years into the past where the opponent is a baby. He reverses time to a few minutes at most, not years. Attacking Kenshiro in the past (by a few minutes.) isn't gonna do jack shit whenever Muso Tensei activates instantly upon danger.

Yall seriously be clowning with this Saitama time travel shit. He goes back into time only for a few minutes, not years, not months, not even days.
Prove that he can't time travel further into the past, he picked the arrival of Awakened Garou because that's where Garou told him to go.

This Saitama is bloodlusted and has previous knowledge of Kenshiro as stated in the OP so he would definitely start with his best technique to win in this scenario.

Hell screw traveling back in time to when Kenshiro was a baby he can go like what, 30 seconds before he activates Muso Tensei and just smack Kenshiro with the zero punch and blow him to bits with the absurd AP difference.

Last edited:
Prove that he can't time travel further in the past, he picked the arrival of Awakened Garou becuase that's where Garou told him to go.
.... Did you just ask me to prove a negative? 💀 that's not my job, it's up to YOU to prove the positive, and no that's not enough.

If anyone here needs to prove jack shit the responsibility falls onto you for supplying sufficient evidence Saitama is capable of going further into the past than what he's shown.
This Saitama is bloodlusted and has previous knowledge of Kenshiro as stated in the OP.
Being bloodlusted doesn't mean he'd opt to use Time Travel, nor does him having knowledge on Kenshiro magically allow him to know where Kenshiro would be in the past.

also Kenshiro also has knowledge on Saitama, thus he'd be able to find a counter, and much easier given his intelligence advantage.
Hell screw traveling back in time to when Kenshiro was a baby he can go like what, 30 seconds into the past and just smack Kenshiro with the zero punch and blow him to bits with the absurd AP difference.
Muso Tensei would activate before that, changes to the past is irrelevant if you can see it happening in the future.

Saitama can't do anything here.

.... Did you just ask me to prove a negative? 💀 that's not my job, it's up to YOU to prove the positive, and no that's not enough.

If anyone here needs to prove jack shit the responsibility falls onto you for supplying sufficient evidence Saitama is capable of going further into the past than what he's shown.
So you can't prove he can't travel further into the past, neat.

He literally chose the moment he wanted to go back to because that's where Garou told him to go, not because of a limitation of the technique. And re-reading I noticed that he goes further into the past and not exactly that moment since he zero punches Garou when he says "Thank you" to God but he says "I am that ominous future disaster level God" to Blast and Bang after killing the heroes with his radiation.
Being bloodlusted doesn't mean he'd opt to use Time Travel, nor does him having knowledge on Kenshiro magically allow him to know where Kenshiro would be in the past.
If he is bloodlusted and knows how Kenshiro abilities work then why wouldn't he start with it? He isn't an idiot and can put 2 and 2 together and figure out only his time travel technique will do anything. Also Saitama wasn't there when Garou confronted the heroes as he was blasted away by the GRB yet he still could see and punch him when he time travelled.
Muso Tensei would activate before that, changes to the past is irrelevant if you can see it happening in the future.
Wait, wouldn't that result in a time loop? In any case can Muso Tensei feel a being that is coming from another timeline (and likely a paralel universe considering Genos theory and Saitama merging with his past self)
Saitama can't do anything here.
If this is true then it's just a stomp and the thread should be closed I guess

Last edited:
So you can't prove he can't travel further into the past, neat.
🤡 typical OPM goonery, I don't need to prove that he can't, you need to prove that he can in fact go further than what he's shown.
He literally chose the moment he wanted to go back to because that's where Garou told him to go, not because of a limitation of the technique.
Literally nothing here proves Saitama can go back further than what is shown. Neat.
If he is bloodlusted and knows how Kenshiro abilities work then why wouldn't he start with it?
Being bloodlusted doesn't mean you jump right into hax, a serious punch would be equally as devastating but that's a fair point about knowing about Ken's abilities.
Also Saitama wasn't there when Garou confronted the heroes as he was blasted away by the GRB yet he still could see and punch him when he time travelled.
Because Garou told him.
Wait, wouldn't that result in a time loop? In any case can Muso Tensei feel a being that is coming from another timeline (and likely a paralel universe considering Genos theory and Saitama merging with his past self)
Why would it end in a time loop? Saitama can't spam that punch, as he'll end up fusing with his past self which would be a great hindrance here since it would take away his only form of hax here.

Precognition already takes care of that, the moment Saitama's fist even connects Muso Tensei activates.

Ok I see then, fair.

Saitama kinda has no wincons then, just like you said he really can't do anything here just a stomp I guess.

Saitama can litterally punch him before he even thinks to use a technique with his unavouidable punch
Saitama can't spam that punch, as he'll end up fusing with his past self which would be a great hindrance here since it would take away his only form of hax here.
No, this is parallel timeline Saitama, so if he travels back in time he would still be parallel timeline Saitama
Saitama kinda has no wincons then
If Saitama has no wincons the what are Kenshiro's wincons?

Anyway since Saitama is bloodlusted he could just make a hole to the centre of the planet to make Kenshiro fall or destroy the planet or lift part of the planet to throw him in space

So, while Saitama has an absolutely crushing AP/Dura advantage Kenshiro has an absurd hax advantage. Most of his hax seems to come from pressure points, wich leads to a certain problem.
Saitama has resisted Garou's Fa Jin wich directly targets organs, RASRF wich travels through hard material(bones) and reverbs through the body as a shockwave and supposedly WSRSF's pressure points, wich while nothing compared to Hokuto Shinken's they still came from an opponent that was equal to Saitama for some time. Not to mention the difference between 4-A and 5-C is so big it's questionable if Pressure points would even work here.
Hokuto pressure points expressly don't need skin to be pierced, literally the first instance we canonically see of Ken using PP is by applying a "mosquito-like" pressure to the skin, Ki is what triggers the explosion and it can freely flow through the body without needing an entry wound since it's intangible
Saitama should be able to copy all of his techniques
Hokuto Shinken can't be mastered by "normal people", and Saitama would be below average human in terms of skill by HNK standards (10 yo untrained kids in HNK can master complex martial arts moves just by seeing them being performed from afar, they can also master ki-reading and ki usage in general just by observing said techniques), this statement in particular was given to a dude who scales above a character who's mastered every martial art in the world in the span of 30 years and can precog people using muscle, eye and air movements. If this dude can't master Hokuto despite years of training, Saitama certainly can't.
Ken has already fought and defeated people who scale to his own mastery skill (Raoh, for one), which lets him completely master, completely understand and completely nullify an entire martial art after seeing it once, it wouldn't be a problem for him.

Add to this the fact that Ken has like, 5 types of precog he can use and yeah, you do the math

Last edited:
If Saitama has no wincons the what are Kenshiro's wincons?
literally any of his 708 (arguably 1109) pressure points, all of the techniques from all the 108 schools of Nanto, touching him with Gento, power-nulling him with Soryu Tenha... there's probably more stuff that's in the manga but not on the profile that I won't mention, for instance, he can just eject Saitama's soul if he wants

pressure points expressly don't need skin to be pierced, literally the first instance we canonically see of Ken using PP is by applying a "mosquito-like" pressure to the skin, Ki is what triggers the explosion and it can freely flow through the body without needing an entry wound since it's intangible
If you're saying that pressure points can affect Saitama because they ignore his durability, then i would like to ask you if it works even when Saitama's durability is applied to his internal organs and the rest of entire body. If you're saying that the technique affect ki then Saitama resisted to Tatsumaki's powers while she tried to manipulate his ki
Saitama would be below average human in terms of skill by HNK standards (10 yo untrained kids in HNK can master complex martial arts moves just by seeing them being performed from afar, they can also master ki-reading and ki usage in general just by observing said techniques), this statement in particular was given to a dude who scales above a character who's mastered every martial art in the world in the span of 30 years and can precog people using muscle, eye and air movements. If this dude can't master Hokuto despite years of training, Saitama certainly can't.
For this i would like to say that Saitama not only can master martial arts just by seeing it, but even supernatural powers by seeing them like the power to manipulate the laws of the cosmos, for exemple time travel
Oh, he can just eject Saitama's soul if he wants
I didn't really understand what happened here

If you're saying that pressure points can affect Saitama because they ignore his durability, then i would like to ask you if it works even when Saitama's durability is applied to his internal organs and the rest of entire body. If you're saying that the technique affect ki then Saitama resisted to Tatsumaki's powers while she tried to manipulate his ki
Ken's pressure point don't necessarily destroy organs as much as they change their functionality, like paralysing them, enhancing their functionality to a detriment or removing them, their durability doesn't really matter, and as I said, Ken could use any one of his other numerous duraneg martial arts to do the job
For this i would like to say that Saitama not only can master martial arts just by seeing it, but even supernatural powers by seeing them like the power to manipulate the laws of the cosmos, for exemple time travel
Ki is a supernatural power and an average kid with no training can master it by seing it being used, that's not special
I didn't really understand what happened here
the dudes' immortality is based on their soul keeping the body alive, so he just removes their soul from the body to kill it
Anyway why Saitama can't just destry the planet or sneeze all the air out of the planet?
being bloodlusted doesn't mean that you just throw the character out of the window, he'd never do it, and even if he did he'd eventually die due to it because he can't breathe in space, it'd become a contest of who can hold their breath for longer and Ken can hold his for 53 minutes straight, IF he even needs to breathe in Musou Tensei

it definitely ain't fast enough to go from average human to moon level in the time it takes Ken to throw a punch

Ki is a supernatural power and an average kid with no training can master it by seing it being used, that's not special
Then kids can manipulate the cosmos and time travel?
Ken's pressure point don't necessarily destroy organs as much as they change their functionality, like paralysing them, enhancing their functionality to a detriment or removing them, their durability doesn't really matter, and as I said, Ken could use any one of his other numerous duraneg martial arts to do the job
Saitama has resistance to durability negation and those techniques worked on normal organs or at least organs with a greater resistance, but nothing like Saitama

the dudes' immortality is based on their soul keeping the body alive, so he just removes their soul from the body to kill it
Since they have knowledge of their powers as Kenshiro will try to use this technique, Saitama will just time travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back