• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Synopsis: You know? My previous battle thread between Keshiro and Saitama didn't got out well because despite the new gains Saitama got, he is still considered too much of a brick to beat Kenshiro in a fight. Same with Goku, because Goku is too much of a brick to beat Mori in a fight despite Goku having the stats advantage over Mori. Seeing how both Fist of the North Star verse and The God of High School verse are both very haxed to their teeth, I figured it's only a matter of time before someone does a battle thread between them. If fact what does both Kenshiro and MOri have in common? They are both genius martial artists of course!

Note: Speed is equalized for a very obvious reason so that Mori doesn't statue Kenshiro in a fight.

Tenryū Kokyū Hō Kenshiro vs Extreme Duplication Mori

g35IoeW.png

Rules

• Links to characters: Kenshiro, Mori Dan
  • Mindsets: Bloodlusted
  • Prep or no prep: 1 year
  • Knowledge: Yes
  • Gear: Everything
  • Win Conditions: Death

Location​

euyu7F1.jpg

Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the death battle between the two martial artists begin!

God of Death: 0
Monkey King: 0
Goku Solos: 0

Last edited:
Very interesting. I don't know if Kenshiro have answer to time manipulation or not, so I will wait for further input.
His profile doesn't list it. They're also miles apart in AP. Kenshiro's around what appears to be 31 exatons (just over baseline Moon level), Mori is about 28 nonillion times stronger. What stops him from just using Bo-Bup to blitz and then twitching a muscle at Kenshiro to paste him?

His profile doesn't list it. They're also miles apart in AP. Kenshiro's around what appears to be 31 exatons (just over baseline Moon level), Mori is about 28 nonillion times stronger. What stops him from just using Bo-Bup to blitz and then twitching a muscle at Kenshiro to paste him?
Fist of the North Star Martial Arts

Kenshiro is someone who can do all of the following in this list if I am not wrong here.

Kenshiro is definitely a LOT more skilled than Mori by a light year, but Mori's simply to strong and had better hax from what I can tell.

Kenshiro is definitely a LOT more skilled than Mori by a light year, but Mori's simply to strong and had better hax from what I can tell.
As I said. Info Analysis -> Timestop -> basically any hax that Kenny doesn't resist is a stunlock true combo and plus on block.

Kenshiro is being revised currently (although I don't know how long that's gonna take.)

Anyways, what does Mori start with? Because if it is not Concept hax, Kenshiro uses Muso Tenesi instantly since Mori is way way stronger which would be a sign of danger and would incap.

Kenshiro is being revised currently (although I don't know how long that's gonna take.)

Anyways, what does Mori start with? Because if it is not Concept hax, Kenshiro uses Muso Tenesi instantly since Mori is way way stronger which would be a sign of danger and would incap.
That would explain why Kenshiro's profile looks all messed up.

Does he not have time manip? Take it its not thought based
He has to summon clones from an alternate universe and then timestop. Not thought based, it takes some time since even Mujin could notice that space was warping before the portals opened.

Not even a year of prep time can apparently save Mori from feeling a splitting headache and internal explosions it seems lol

Not even a year of prep time can apparently save Mori from feeling a splitting headache and internal explosions it seems lol
Mori can technically endure both of those things Hella easily but that isn't the reason he loses here.

With a year of prep couldn't Mori just summon Le Monke Gang in advance and timestop immediately 🤔

With a year of prep couldn't Mori just summon Le Monke Gang in advance and timestop immediately 🤔
Mori can technically endure both of those things Hella easily but that isn't the reason he loses here.
Dura neg hax to an extreme level.
Welp, that ended quickly. Let's hope nobody makes Saitama vs Goku next

Eh **** it, I decided to quickly switch Kenshiro's opponent over to Mujin instead hoping the fight would be more fair now.

Last edited:
No, I'd definitely say he is far more skilled.
Mori has a wider vary of techniques/skills and has billions of years more experience than kenshiro. Mori has transcended his own conceptual martial arts (reaching the apex of a technique) dozens of times over, likely more. Kenshiro's pressure points which is his main thing is practically useless against mori. I don't see kenshiro tanking a perfect circle kick

Mori has a wider vary of techniques/skills and has billions of years more experience than kenshiro.
No, he doesn't lol. Kenshiro knows hundreds upon hundreds of Martial Arts, and outskills people who know every Martial Art style ever.
Mori has transcended his own conceptual martial arts (reaching the apex of a technique) dozens of times over, likely more.
Literally means nothing.
Kenshiro's pressure points which is his main thing is practically useless against mori.
How so?
I don't see kenshiro tanking a perfect circle kick
Mori doesn't have that in this key.

I don't see kenshiro tanking a perfect circle kick
Also this is a kinda dumb argument. Perfect circle is due to him having power as a god, not really a skill thing. Dean wouldn't be able to copy Perfect Circle for example, neither would Satan.

Either way the opponent isn't Mori anymore so this is irrelevant.

Mujin looks at Kenshiro and erases him from the timeline with like a billion different hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back