• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he doesn't lol. Kenshiro knows hundreds upon hundreds of Martial Arts, and outskills people who know every Martial Art style ever.

Literally means nothing.

How so?

Mori doesn't have that in this key.
Yeah I forgot this was mujin, doesn't matter since everything applies to mujin, other than perfect circle kick

Knowing hundreds of martial arts is actually fodder. How does that make you more skillful other than just being able to remember shit? Outskilling someone who knows every martial art ever is not an impressive feat? Skill is based on the fighter, not what arts they use. Mastering all those arts is a low tier goh feat

Mori transending his arts means a shit ton. That means he, after reaching the apex of technique (becomes uncopyable to even modified demihumans with copy eyes) he can still constantly transcend that throughout his fights. Mujin then matches that.

Jin mori's pressure points don't effect mujin

Yeah I forgot this was mujin, doesn't matter since everything applies to mujin, other than perfect circle kick

Knowing hundreds of martial arts is actually fodder. How does that make you more skillful other than just being able to remember shit? Outskilling someone who knows every martial art ever is not an impressive feat? Skill is based on the fighter, not what arts they use. Mastering all those arts is a low tier goh feat

Mori transending his arts means a shit ton. That means he, after reaching the apex of technique (becomes uncopyable to even modified demihumans with copy eyes) he can still constantly transcend that throughout his fights. Mujin then matches that.

Jin mori's pressure points don't effect mujin
????

You literally used the same ******* argument of Mori having more Martial Arts making him more skilled. And now you're going to tell me that me making the same argument is fodder? Dude, stop.

Also, reaching the apex of Martial arts within a verse doesn't mean anything for somebody coming from a different verse with different feats. It's literally irrelevant.

Also, reaching the apex of Martial arts within a verse doesn't mean anything for somebody coming from a different verse with different feats. It's literally irrelevant.
That wasn't my argument, and this also applies exactly the same to mastering all arts? Especially in a post apocalyptic world like fist of the north star

That wasn't my argument, and this also applies exactly the same to mastering all arts? Especially in a post apocalyptic world like fist of the north star
You completely missed the entire point of me telling you that. The actual point of the feat is that Mori doesn't have a wider arsenal, because he doesn't know as many skills as Kenshiro, and as such does not have as many options to take as Kenshiro in a purely H2H scenario.

Okay and

Mujin will still just conceptually vaporize Kenshiro from a Solar System's distance away by thinking. Especially if he has a year of prep-time.

What are Kenshiro's starting moves?

Mujin is prone to using his hax off the bat (see: exploding Dusik and regenerating him like 10 times over or him taking Satan's concept the moment he overpowered him) and considering he has things here like concept manip, sealing (with Mt. Oheng), soul manip + deconstruction with the bell (neither of which Kenshiro has a resistance to according to his page and the blog), etc.

Doesn't seem to include Conceptual or Informational non-existence, meaning Mujin can touch him just fine.

It is a stomp.

Kenshiro's NEP doesn't include the types that Mujin cannot interact with, which include concepts and information, meaning Kenshiro has no counter to Mujin conceptually paralyzing him and eating his concept, stealing his powers and skills and leaving him without anything.

images

....???

We already acknowledged that Mori had no win condition, why are you changing it back to him.

....???

We already acknowledged that Mori had no win condition, why are you changing it back to him.
Someone brought up an argument that Mori could time stop before Kenshiro could activate Muso Tensei giving the one year preparation they both have, I believe this is a very good argument to be using here.

Someone brought up an argument that Mori could time stop before Kenshiro could activate Muso Tensei giving the one year preparation they both have, I believe this is a very good argument to be using here.
It's a stomp for Mori then. What the **** is Kenshiro doing in stopped time when the AP difference is so vast that Mori giving Ken a Rock eyebrow turns him to paste?

In fact, if Mori is at all comparable to Mujin in this key, you could wank and say he's entirely resistant to precog, the same way Dean (who can see into the future) admitted he couldn't see Mujin's future.

Hell, wasn't Dean straight up unable to tell what Mori's next move was back in the G.O.H Finals arc back when they were fighting over the Armorsuits?

Kenshiro has like, several different types of precog to my knowledge. And just Mori being stronger alone would have Muso Tensei instantly activate as soon as the match starts since that is a MASSIVE sign of danger.

That being said, I think this is a mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back