• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealing Away Naruto's 5-B in a Chibaku Tensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
all imma say is don't keep ur hopes up

not sure if I've already voiced my opinion but this looks good to me

Oh yeah, thought of this too:
Can't we just find what (at the point of Kaguya's fight) Naruto & Sasuke's strongest jutsus are (stated, that is) and scale them to the CT?

Majestic attire susano is stated “The Strongest offence, The Strongest Defence, and The Strongest Ninjutsu” up until that point in the story.

This would definitely put it above the SPCT and even drum roll….

Kaguya’s Expansive Truth Seeking Orb.

This is massive considering the wiki only considers the MAS a 1+1 fusion and every jigen tier and above character would scale

At the very least adult Naruto and sasuke would still scale.

I think it'd be fine to apply, and then we can handle any scaling changes in a later thread.
You can’t really do one without the other. Because if you separate the SPCT from their physicals, then you have to figure out where their physicals would scale, come up with new justifications as to why they scale there, etc.

It’s beyond the scope of what this thread is supposed to be, and it’s already been cluttered enough.

So I'm working on the sandbox and I'm curious what people think about TCM Toneri just scaling to the Moon movement feat (249 Exatons) since it is super close to the Moon split (89 Exatons). I'm neutral on the matter but here is what Slayer said,
"Well, we all agree on the following, right?
1) Tenseigan is responsible for moving the moon.
2) Tenseigan is what powers Toneri's TCM.
3) TCM obviously amps him physically via the Tenseigan's chakra.

Assuming that's a yes, here's what I think. Toneri moving the moon is a pretty casual feat. He does it extremely casually, almost passively. Now what's interesting is that once Naruto punches the TCM out of him and his Tenseigan fades, the moon immediately stops moving. This, in my opinion, clearly shows that the two are intertwined, which makes sense because both are powered by the same thing.

Once Toneri absorbs the other Byakugan which previously comprised "Hamura's Tenseigan", the moon starts moving again, and he boasts about Hamura's power and shit. Now, I don't care whether Hamura scales to Toneri or not, but I feel like that statement just clearly demonstrates that the Tenseigan, which is the source for both of his TCM and the moon movement, is the power source for both his Telekinesis and his amped stats via the TCM. both use the same source, the moon movement is something casually done in the background while in TCM without hindering his combat abilities in any way, and they're clearly connected."
~Slayer

Assuming that's a yes, here's what I think. Toneri moving the moon is a pretty casual feat. He does it extremely casually, almost passively. Now what's interesting is that once Naruto punches the TCM out of him and his Tenseigan fades, the moon immediately stops moving. This, in my opinion, clearly shows that the two are intertwined, which makes sense because both are powered by the same thing.

Here's what I think the main problem with that is; even if it is the same power source for both, i.e. he is powering a) Moving the Moon and b) throwing a punch with the same source, that doesn't necessarily mean they're the same level of output.

A battery-powered car draws energy from the same source to both drive the car and to turn on the headlights... Doesn't mean both of those draw the same level of energy.

Here's what I think the main problem with that is; even if it is the same power source for both, i.e. he is powering a) Moving the Moon and b) throwing a punch with the same source, that doesn't necessarily mean they're the same level of output.

A battery-powered car draws energy from the same source to both drive the car and to turn on the headlights... Doesn't mean both of those draw the same level of energy.
That skepticism would be fine if it were the only feat on that level performed by Toneri, but him also using his power source to cut the moon in half at a relative value to the motion of the moon does imply that he can operate his chakra on a relative level combatively anyways.

Real, any elaboration?
Toneri isn’t moving the moon. His eye is moving the moon. He has no reason to scale to the yield of his eyes’s max capabilities

Just like how Obito ain’t craft the Kamui dimension, his eye did, and he doesn’t scale to the full capabilities of his eye, Toneri wouldn’t scale

Toneri isn’t moving the moon. His eye is moving the moon. He has no reason to scale to the yield of his eyes’s max capabilities

Just like how Obito ain’t craft the Kamui dimension, his eye did, and he doesn’t scale to the full capabilities of his eye, Toneri wouldn’t scale
Those aren't the same thing, Obito isn't using his chakra to sustain the Kamui dimension nor is it implied he created it with his chakra, for all we know Kamui just allows access to a previously existing dimension. Toneri is actively moving the moon with the chakra of the Tenseigan, the same chakra he used to cut that same moon in half, and the same chakra that was incapable of moving the moon when Toneri was incapacitated by Nard.

Those aren't the same thing, Obito isn't using his chakra to sustain the Kamui dimension nor is it implied he created it with his chakra, for all we know Kamui just allows access to a previously existing dimension. Toneri is actively moving the moon with the chakra of the Tenseigan, the same chakra he used to cut that same moon in half, and the same chakra that was incapable of moving the moon when Toneri was incapacitated by Nard.
Databook says Kamui creates it.

Ppl have no reason to scale to their eyes

I agree with both Damage and KT, the "feat" of moving the moon never seemed as something applicable to their actual power nor physicals.

I have gripes with the moon split that I recently shared on SpaceBattles to downgrade the feat there that I'll share here later down the line. For now we should fall back on that current feat/calc.

Actually that's wrong. Even at the point of when they were reverse summoned away they showed the exact panel and the moon was still where it was and never moved. It just got bigger , it was still the same distance in the air as when they sealed kaguya.

In fact all accounts of CT ever created it never moves from where its core is. And we have actual scans of Sasuke moving his CT with his rinnengan well after creating it. So it makes perfect sense that hagoromo just moved it to the moon with his rinnengan
i mean if we use that.. that mean only Hagoromo scaled to that. bcuz NaruSasu never move the moon.

I agree with both Damage and KT, the "feat" of moving the moon never seemed as something applicable to their actual power nor physicals.

I have gripes with the moon split that I recently shared on SpaceBattles to downgrade the feat there that I'll share here later down the line. For now we should fall back on that current feat/calc.
Send me the space battles link in DMs 👀

Edit: nvm found it 😉

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back