• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A lot of them are arguably at least 1-A (either from the Brother's Death and above, or 3812 and above) from dozens of levels of qualitative superiority over High 1-Bs.

I'm not talking about being superior by an infinite amount, I'm talking about qualitative superiority.

Would something like seeing a bunch of High 1-Bs as part of a single narrative, and constantly ascending through layers of narratives, each of which perceives lower narratives as fiction, not be 1-A? Would seeing the totality of that endless narrative stack as fiction and being qualitatively superior to it not be 1-A?

This just stacking a bunch of transcendence on top of each other and hoping it sticks. High 1-B is a HUGE tier. You basically have endless room before reaching 1-A.

If the SCP verse wasn't 1-A before this upgrade, then putting people at High 1-B won't change anything at all. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

I figured some of that would count as "qualitative superiority", but fair enough, I'm not knowledgeable enough to argue for 1-A so I'll drop it.

High 1-B is as far as it's going to go for now, until a tale pops up with All-Mighty being "Beyond Dimensions" or something.

Like mentioned, I am not against the upgrade to High 1-B. Will everybody be upgraded ( like every 1-B due to Extended Canon, specifically hoping for 239 though to be upgraded ) , or only the top of the top will be upgraded ?

Even the bottom of the god tiers control Alagadda, the place where all dimensions meet.

I've heard some controversy about this Alagadda thing, but even if it's dismissed, 239's on the level of Yaldabaoth who can destroy every dimension and all existence in the SCP universe, so would be upgraded to High 1-B.

Agnaa said:
Even the bottom of the god tiers control Alagadda, the place where all dimensions meet.
I've heard some controversy about this Alagadda thing, but even if it's dismissed, 239's on the level of Yaldabaoth who can destroy every dimension and all existence in the SCP universe, so would be upgraded to High 1-B.
I dont think thats scp 239 is as strong as yaldabaoth consdiring that she somhow managed to harm one of THE ALLMIGHTY'S avatars so woudnt she be as strong as a 343

ok, so:

lower god-tiers get High 1-B: everyone below TBD and abstract SK is High 1-B, then 1-A for those 2 and above due to transcending the infinite dimensions of both the lower god-tiers and the Tree of Knowledge (this may be kinda off, but it's what i've gotten from this). Mary is High 1-A due to percieveing everyone else (besides swann) as a simulation, including the various 1-A's we'd get, and swann is 0 for percieving Mary as fiction. If TBD aren't determined to transcend those infiinite dimensions, Mary becomes 1-A and swann is High 1-A/0 for reasons mentioned before

lower god-tiers get 1-A (somehow): same as above, but all the god-tiers are varying levels of 1-A

(feel free to point it out if i got something wrong, since i probably did)

No. No 1-A. We don't have any proof that anyone is above dimensions. All we have is a few infinite dimensions statements and qualitative superiority. No outside dimensions statement.

i'm fairly certain that, at least, Swann would be 1-A if everyone else was High 1-B due to viewing them as fiction, but i may be thinking about that wrong.

Us viewing a book is fiction. Doesn't mean we transcend dimensions. It means we are working on one level above 2-D. What's one level above infinite? Infinite. It keeps going without end. Only she you are stated to trancend dimensions. Are you truly 1-A.

yeah i said that wrong tbh

i think a better way to put it is "transcending the infinite stack of narritives, each of which may or may not contain infinite dimensions," right?

@Sir Ovens It says in the definition for 1-A that one of the requirements is a qualitative superiority over dimensions.

If we don't accept that then we should remove it from the definitions.

Also seeing a book as fiction doesn't put you one dimension above, you're technically seeing it as a 0-dimensional construct. We just usually use it in Tier 1/2 as being one dimension above because it's unquantifiably higher than one dimension above.

@HI3 Each of those stacks of narratives does contain infinite dimensions. I've heard it's stated that each narrative has its own version of Alagadda, the place where all dimensions meet ruled by some High 1-Bs.

Qualitative superiority is at this point very vague. It could mean either infinite dimensions +1, or completely beyond dimensions. If we can't prove the latter for sure, it's safer to say it's the former.

I'd interpreted it as "more than superior, even infinitely superior", there needs to be some qualitative difference which make them incomparable.

But of course, I'm not the one who writes or implements those guidelines.

Hl3 or bust said:
also, we got more platonic concepts from the 4000 contest (it's currently 4500)
Having more platonic concepts isn't going to help, the problem from earlier still remains.

Dargoo Faust said:
Consider Plato's Forms to be part of one verse, consisting of Plato's worldviews. We're now using this verse to scale another character/object that has literally nothing to back that claim up other than more vague claims, in a completly different verse. If that isn't wanking, I don't know what is.
4500 says nothing about being beyond dimensions, but it does state that 4500 is part of the "ideal realm". This is way too vague for 1-A, unless something else by the author expands on what this "ideal realm" is.

Look at all those SCP-001s

Wow, some of those are super out of date.

And these two SCP-1831 SCP-2634 don't need to be upgraded at all

I think everyone is mostly just confused in the direction SCP is heading right now, and after three seperate discussions about how it's breaking the tier system I doubt many are down for having another dimensional debacle.

Back