• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dargoo Faust said:
I think everyone is mostly just confused in the direction SCP is heading right now, and after three seperate discussions about how it's breaking the tier system I doubt many are down for having another dimensional debacle.
The direction here isn't especially confusing, at least for me

The wiki itself however......i don't even know what happened, as i've kinda just stopped keeping up with new stuff

Hl3 or bust said:
Yeah, it's just that Weekly and whoever want to update the entire verse at once, which includes canon revisions
I don't think this is a good idea.

All of these profiles just need 1-B changed to High 1-B, and 164,884 changed to uncountably infinite. If we try to make 10,000 changes we're never gonna get any done.

These nebulous SCP revisions have been in progress for at least half a year, I'd rather just chip away at them rather than putting everything, including vs threads, on hiatus.

I would too, but Weekly's the one we would have to convince to do that or let us do that and he's probably nearly done with the whole thing by now

I mean i dont see why they wouldnt be applied, right now im just worried about the 1-A stuff thats beig debated

Let's deal with that when we need to and just but Swann at a "At least High 1-B" type status, since he's most likely 1-A, but thats basically just due to the narritive stacking thing

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean i dont see why they wouldnt be applied, right now im just worried about the 1-A stuff thats beig debated
Where can I join this 1-A debate? (eyes)

Bump. I have a lot of questions:

• How are they being upgraded to 1-A ?
  • Does every tier 1 scale.... Or is it just the Avatars of Swann ?
  • How high into 1-A will they be if it gets accepted ?

1. For being superior to the narrative stack.

2. Only Swann's avatars and Swann himself. Some characters would get non-combat applicable immortality below swann's level but above his avatars.

3. Pretty freakin' high.

Not that it wouldn't be used in battles, but that it seems like it literally isn't combat applicable.

It doesn't preventprovide any sort of Regenerationn, they'd still lose to incap, but they'd "live on" as a 1-A conceptual piece of headcanon.

Agnaa said:
Not that it wouldn't be used in battles, but that it seems like it literally isn't combat applicable.
It doesn't prevent any sort of Regenerationn, they'd still lose to incap, but they'd "live on" as a 1-A conceptual piece of headcanon.
Agnaa, thanks for the clarificationƒæì

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
.... Then why did Weekly tell me every current tier 1 would be upgraded to 1-A ?
I could only think that he'd mean everyone at Brothers Death and above would be 1-A, but that's nowhere near consensus.

That would upgrade: brothers death, full power scarlet king, isabel, HWML and HWMD, the high elder gods, 343, neverwere, all-mighty, 3812, mary, swann and swann's avatars.

Maybe 1-A. He's trying to get it but it's quite shaky.

Isn't 239 only on par with the low elder gods? Does she have a key above brothers death?

I was assuming both considering Weekly stated every 1-B SCP-wise would be upgraded to 1-A.

But I do believe hat her post-training key she is at least comparable to 343, not weaker.

Well every 1-B being 1-A would have to be from platonic concepts, which has already been largely rejected.

Question was the Platonic concept accepted as true or false, though?

1. True Platonic Concept: Such concepts, or forms, are completely transcendent of reality in every aspect. These forms are 1-A in nature, as they are beyond all spatial and temporal dimensional constructs and all of reality merely "participate" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the form of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of reality. These concepts must exist prior to and after the existence of any object of the concept.

2. False Platonic Concept: Such concepts, or forms, are mostly transcendent of reality. These concepts shape all of reality and whatever level that reality exists in, and everything in reality "participates" in these concepts. These concepts interact with their objects in the same manner as listed above. In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept on whatever scale has been shown.

@Nedge Composite Hierarchies only applies to the top of the god tiers, not the bottom.

@HL3 There were a few things, Dargoo argued against it here for basically being scaling to the verse of Plato's philosophy. If you're interested in reading the whole argument about it, well, it's near the top of this thread.

There's more platonic stuff, but none of it has helped with completely transcending reality/dimensionality.

Back