• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch should be at least 2-A, in House of M

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Scarlet Witch isn't getting a tier upgrade, can she at least have her tier look like: "At least Low 2-C, likely higher", instead of "possibly higher", since there are many scans proving her to be above that level, not just possibly above that level.

She could also be like "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-A"

Maybe a "likely higher" will do. I'm still really not sure about the House of M being multiversal. The scan didn't said it affected all timelines, or even all mutants we're wiped out from all possible futures, just that there there are infinite timelines and all the timelines that involves mutants "flatlined"

That plus we're not even sure how to treat Omniverse here

She wiped out mutants from those futures (as far as Forge can search, and he says he has seen through countless)

Wherever her 'no more mutants' spell went, it warped reality to the point it became impossible to distinguish her alteration from reality (Doctor Strange was talking about her no more mutants spell, not changing the reality to House of M)

Omniverse statement simply means she possibly wiped out mutant from every possible future, ergo her 'no more mutants' spell re wrote reality to all those Universes

Bump

There can be one note, like:" Her House of M warp was a threat to the Omniverse", or "omniversal", something like that.

Also, I think she needs a revision regarding her other stats:

Speed: MFTL+ reactions (Stopped Mjolnir from moving, pinned down Quicksilver and reacted to Thor)

Powers and Abilities: There are many missing, I listed them up there, so they should be added. I also provided scans for the majority of them.

Durability: At least universal+ with barriers (Survived House of M havoc, with auto-shields)

Range: Should probably be Multiversal, if not higher.

What do you think that we should do here Sandman31?

Well, that depends from writer to writer.

Here it was treated as all "Creation", and there was a line where it said it collapsed all dimensions.

Antvasima said:
Also, as far as I know, Hank Pym only encountered universal Eternity in that story.
however that eternity was able to exist on a plane of existence that was beyond all and any realities. but i'm pretty sure it was universal.

Drop the sarcasm please. At that point Multiversal Eternity had only been explicitly referenced in the Abraxas Fantastic Four story several years earlier. If the writer made no reference to that it was not standard Eternity, we cannot automatically treat it as such.

I have to bump this again, but I haven't seen Sandman31 online for a while, so I was wondering should I remind him (or her) of this in message wall?

I guess universal+ with barriers seems fine.

Not sure about MFTL+ speed, because this is Marvel where anyone can fight anyone, we dont even give guys like Hercules MFTL+ speed

Okay. Thanks for the reply.

I agree about the speed.

Okay, but what about those powers and abilities I have listed? And also, about that "likely higher" tier and "at least low 2-C, likely 2-A" tier?

The powers and abilities seems fine

the countless future stuff isn't 2-A, its 2-B.The scan also didnt said that all of the infinite universes flatlined but just all futures involving mutants

All reality is still vague, and I dont get why this scan means that its referring to the multiverse. All I get was the alternate lives of Hank approached the problem on different perspective, the original approached it on scientific standpoint, the other through magic etc

So powers will be added?

Isn't countless futures just countless timelines, which is actually 2-A, by definition "Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums", since it says "infinite number of 4D universal space-TIME continuums", and since she can affect timelines (futures), she should be able to do the same to space-time continuums.

Countless is 2-B not 2-A

Countless=/=infinite

The scan also said that not all infinite timelines were affected, only the ones involving mutants

Sandman31 is correct about countless not being infinite.

Okay, I misinterpreted the word "countless". However, there is one more thing. MJJ and his resurrection. He was resurrected before the "No more mutants" thing. He had his powers once he got back to life, but later on, once the Chaos Wave was unleashed and Wanda said "No more mutants" he merged with the Fury, and he never showed any of his powers again. We can assume that he lost his powers on M-Day. This shows us that, not the Chaos Wave, but her spell affected a higher dimension where MJJ was during the "NMM" incident. It reached the pan-dimensional realm, so her tier should be higher because of that. If she wasn't at least 2-A, it wouldn't have reached Otherworld, where MJJ was.

I thought MJJ retained his powers after M-Day? do you have proof of those aside from assumptions? because thats what we need

He hasn't used his powers ever since M-Day happened. Yes, he hasn't appeared in many issues, however, in all of those issues he was powerless and didn't use his mutant abilities. And logically, if he still had his powers he would use them for evil stuff and become another "omniversal" threat, therefore he would appear in many more issues, but he doesn't. The only explanation is that he lost them, due to M-Day.

MJJ wasnt powerless after M-Day, he even fought and easility defeated the Captain Britain corps and the reason why he didnt become a threat to the "omniverse" was because of the influence of the Fury on his personality and thinking. MJJ was brought back by the Chaos Wave, which is after Wanda depowered herself

Yeah, it depends on the writer as well. One moment she fights an abstract entity, and defeats him, the other moment, she gets stabbed by Rogue. A lot of inconsistency.

Okay, in that case, I think the tier should sound something like "Low 2-C, likely 2-B", is that fine? This is because of those countless futures that she affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back