• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU multiverse upgrade characterse Tier2: Characters or objects that can significantly affect,[1] create and/or destroy small multiverses

Loki's profile is now only tier 6-B, is that correct? We all know that in loki season 2, loki has become the god of story or the controller of the timeline. Now he is the one who covers the fate of everyone in every multiverse of the marvel universe. Every life in every multiverse is under. Controlling from Loki, should he have a tier that is upgraded to the Multiverse level or not? At least tier2: muliverse - low 2-C multiverse level. It is stated that Characters that have an impact on the creation or destruction of the multiverse can be at this level

Scarlet witch, her profile is now tier 6A, is that correct? We know from Scarlet Witch's recent appearance that she is said to be a being powerful enough to destroy every multiverse, and in the official timeline it is clearly stated that she is the greatest threat to the multiverse. Until the end of the movie, she shows off her ability to expand her powers to access the multiverse to erase existing things. That is, the darkhold books in every multiverse, along with the official Marvel information that Scarlet Witch has destroyed the books from reality in every multiverse, so it shows that her power can result. with the Multiverse. The data is consistent with Tier 2: low 2-C multiverse level. It is stated that Characters that have an impact on the creation or destruction of the multiverse can be at this level

Loki's profile is now only tier 6-B, is that correct? We all know that in loki season 2, loki has become the god of story or the controller of the timeline. Now he is the one who covers the fate of everyone in every multiverse of the marvel universe. Every life in every multiverse is under. Controlling from Loki, should he have a tier that is upgraded to the Multiverse level or not? At least tier2: muliverse - low 2-C multiverse level. It is stated that Characters that have an impact on the creation or destruction of the multiverse can be at this level
Bruh
Scarlet witch, her profile is now tier 6A, is that correct? We know from Scarlet Witch's recent appearance that she is said to be a being powerful enough to destroy every multiverse, and in the official timeline it is clearly stated that she is the greatest threat to the multiverse. Until the end of the movie, she shows off her ability to expand her powers to access the multiverse to erase existing things. That is, the darkhold books in every multiverse, along with the official Marvel information that Scarlet Witch has destroyed the books from reality in every multiverse, so it shows that her power can result. with the Multiverse. The data is consistent with Tier 2: low 2-C multiverse level. It is stated that Characters that have an impact on the creation or destruction of the multiverse can be at this level
The destruction on a multiversal scale come from causing the incursions which leads to destruction on a multiversal level, and the destruction of darkhold books was already discussed many times and rejected.

Ku
The destruction on a multiversal scale come from causing the incursions which leads to destruction on a multiversal level, and the destruction of darkhold books was already discussed many times and rejected
I saw that the website stated on Scarlet Witch's profile page that the reason for the rejection was because she used Hax, not raw power. I think where did the website get the correct information to say that she used Hax?

In spite of the information about the destruction of the Darkhold, the official Marvel website has provided information that Wanda destroyed it herself, stating that she destroyed the darkhold all universe. An important factor that I would like the team to consider is: Resulting in the entire multiverse level of her potential. Don't focus on what she does. But what makes her worthy of being in the multivese tier is her ability to destroy infinite objects in the universe. That's Scarlet Witch's potential and I don't think she should be at level 6A. It's a misidentification of the tier because everyone around the world knows that Scarlet Witch has the power to affect the multiverse. infinite

This shouldn't be on wiki management, this is a content revision thread.
I saw that the website stated on Scarlet Witch's profile page that the reason for the rejection was because she used Hax, not raw power. I think where did the website get the correct information to say that she used Hax?

In spite of the information about the destruction of the Darkhold, the official Marvel website has provided information that Wanda destroyed it herself, stating that she destroyed the darkhold all universe. An important factor that I would like the team to consider is: Resulting in the entire multiverse level of her potential. Don't focus on what she does. But what makes her worthy of being in the multivese tier is her ability to destroy infinite objects in the universe. That's Scarlet Witch's potential and I don't think she should be at level 6A. It's a misidentification of the tier because everyone around the world knows that Scarlet Witch has the power to affect the multiverse. infinite
None of that proves anything, being a threat and even affecting the multiverse is no reason to scale anyone to multiversal in this wiki, you need more than that, she can affect the multiverse by dream walking into other universes and that on itself is an hax. Anyways there were multiple discussion threads regarding the destruction of the darkhold check there and you can try again if you find something new and don't make a thread with no scans to show.

This shouldn't be on wiki management, this is a content revision thread.

None of that proves anything, being a threat and even affecting the multiverse is no reason to scale anyone to multiversal in this wiki, you need more than that, she can affect the multiverse by dream walking into other universes and that on itself is an hax. Anyways there were multiple discussion threads regarding the destruction of the darkhold check there and you can try again if you find something new and don't make a thread with no scans to show.
https://www.marvel.com/articles/mov...ltiverse-of-madness-darkhold-book-of-vishanti " wanda destroyed darkhold all universe "

Unless the Darkhold itself is a universe, then it’s not 2-A.
Or at most she should be at High 3A level since she has feats that correspond to High3A. / I would like to express my opinion that the website stated that she couldn't get high3A because she used Hax and not power. raw If we look at the movie, Darkhold is destructive with red power and the official Marvel clearly states that she is "destroyed ". I think it's not just her hax but she destructive by her power and potential in infinite multiverse i think she should be deserves to be at High3A level. Please reconsider. She doesn't deserve to be at Level 6A,

Scarlet witch can she change it to possibility High 3A with magic ?

High3A : Characters or objects that can create or destroy all celestial bodies within a finite 3-D space at least equivalent in size to the observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion that covers the entire space, alternately create or significantly affect[1] a 3-D universe or a pocket dimension of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.

Scarlet Witch expands her power to destroy every Darkhold in the universe with her power. Official Marvel insists; " Wanda destroyed darkhold all universe "

I don’t agree with this revision at all, but a melee weapon’s strength absolutely comes from the person using it (just whether or not it should promptly break from being used would be the real problem, but I can count the stories that vaguely accurately do that on one hand). It’s like being hung up on characters above 9-A not having everything around them constantly explode, if someone had to keep up with the laws of physics in everything part of every story there would never be a human character beyond 9-C. Now that doesn’t matter here at all because Kang is just a guy, but I mean in general this sentiment always annoys me.

Last edited:
Yeah neither argument makes any sense. Loki is already Low 1-C from the show so downgrading him to Tier 2 doesn't make sense and Wanda destroying the Darkhold is a EE feat rather than a AP feat as decided in other threads.

Considering she can be held off and damaged by other Tier 6 characters in that movie her being Tier 3 doesn't work out. I'm against both proposals.

This inspired me a lot to pushing my fav character to tier 0 by repeatedly provided already-rejected evidences until staffs get annoyed and say "Fine, do whatever you want"

Official Marvel insists; " Wanda destroyed darkhold all universe "
Using the word "destroyed" doesn't mean that it comes from her own power. When I say "I destroyed the building", it doesn't mean that I destroyed it with my bare hand. Maybe I destroyed it with rocket launcher or just read this op out lound to the architect who builds this building from the start, and got him insane.

Last edited:
Wanda destroying the Darkhold is a EE feat rather than a AP feat as decided in other threads.
Even though it is EE, it is her potential that can reach an infinite number of dimensions, It is clearly consistent with tier3

it's EE that's
Considering she can be held off and damaged by other Tier 6 characters in that movie her being Tier 3 doesn't work out. I'm against both proposals.
In the part where you said she was damaged by a tier 6 character, who is that? As for Scarlet Witch Earth 616, none of the characters were able to destroy or damage her in that movie, if you mean the feat where she was hit by America Chavez with a multiverse wave punch, but Scarlet Witch was not. Even if she doesn't get hurt or takes any damage from being punched, from watching the movie I saw that no one can defeat Scarlet Witch except herself

My reason for upgrading ScarletWitch is because she has the potential to destroy infinite amounts of material in the universe. Make sure it is consistent with the information you provided in tier3

what kind of information do you need to be able to upgrade her to a tier level?

Last edited:
Using the word "destroyed" doesn't mean that it comes from her own power. When I say "I destroyed the building", it doesn't mean that I destroyed it with my bare hand. Maybe I destroyed it with rocket launcher or just read this op out lound to the architect who builds this building from the start, and got him insane.
But it is officially confirmed on the marvel official website that the Darkhold in every multiverse that is an infinite mini-universe is. was destroyed by Wanda herself, confirming that she had successfully destroyed an infinite number of objects in the multiverse by herself and her potential to influence the multiverse

again seriously how many of those threads have been done by done
I just think that Scarlet Witch doesn't deserve to be at tier 6, let alone a continent. Because of her power, she is now a major threat to the multiverse, confirmed by official information, and she has the potential to destroy infinite amounts of materials in an endless multiverse. Do you think she deserves to be only tier 6? Her methods are clearly consistent with tier3, so I just want to fight for her again.

Even though it is EE, it is her potential that can reach an infinite number of dimensions, It is clearly consistent with tier3
That is "consistent" with tier 2 not 3
In the part where you said she was damaged by a tier 6 character, who is that? As for Scarlet Witch Earth 616, none of the characters were able to destroy or damage her in that movie, if you mean the feat where she was hit by America Chavez with a multiverse wave punch, but Scarlet Witch was not. Even if she doesn't get hurt or takes any damage from being punched, from watching the movie I saw that no one can defeat Scarlet Witch except herself
She apparently died to a "mountain" falling on her and she was not capable of actuallypower through the "Hogwarts" barrier in the beginning she had to resort to manipulate. Anyways she being able to use magic as a barrier is different from physical resistance
My reason for upgrading ScarletWitch is because she has the potential to destroy infinite amounts of material in the universe. Make sure it is consistent with the information you provided in tier3
If I remember during the threads discussing this it's suggested that the destruction is actually caused by the destructon of the original script that was used to create the books instead of Scarlet Witch actually directly destroyed the books herself, regardless it's not consistent.

I don’t agree with this revision at all, but a melee weapon’s strength absolutely comes from the person using it (just whether or not it should promptly break from being used would be the real problem, but I can count the stories that vaguely accurately do that on one hand). It’s like being hung up on characters above 9-A not having everything around them constantly explode, if someone had to keep up with the laws of physics in everything part of every story there would never be a human character beyond 9-C. Now that doesn’t matter here at all because Kang is just a guy, but I mean in general this sentiment always annoys me.
My point is even if he did have that hax, his physicals don't scale to it, which was part of the joke.

Back