• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch should be at least 2-A, in House of M

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are allowed to edit the page, but from what I recall, it was her act of creating the House of M that caused ripples that threatened the multiverse, so that should probably be corrected.

Again, if I remember correctly, Roma stated that it was creating the House of M reality that threatened the rest of the multiverse, not Wanda's depowering of mutants.

The cracks along all realities thing is directly stated in that scan to be because of the "No more Mutants," though.

Okay. What about before that, during the event in which Meggan seemingly sacrificed herself to stop multiversal destruction? From what I recall House of M caused the actual threat to the multiverse, and should be mentioned.

I don't recall that event, but I can mention that House of M also threatened the multiverse.

Okay. Can you check it up? It happened in the Chris Claremont X-Men books at the time.

It was in Uncanny X-Men #465. I can link to that issue in Scarlet Witch's profile when I edit the page.

Okay. I will unlock her profile then. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back