• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Alexander teleports onto a rock higher up the volcano, sitting causally on it with one leg crossed over the other.

"Sure why not. Try and hit me with your best," Alexander says to Seraph cockily.

@DMUA "You are equipped with strong scientific knowledge comparable to powers of the supernatural? What field are you associated with?" Yafoboolon asks Colis.

"... No. Supernatural is something I haven't experienced. I'm a biology PHD."

@Paul_Frank "Thank you" Yafoboolon says as he eagerly grasps the blueprints, though upon inspecting them it is clear he can make neither heads nor tails of it.
@CrimsonStarFallen "Would you like to give us more details on the supernatural beings we are facing, and the general geography of the planet? Just anything we would be better off knowing in this mission is all"

E surprisingly ignored the Chocolate Volcano and instead focused on countering the Elemental. Keeping up his Elemental Blitz attack he tried to match the elemental with his own attack and even threw in a random DynamicPunch to deal massive damage and confuse his target.

"I meant that if your main weapon is knowledge and you are surrounded by people with superpowers, with you yourself possessing them, your knowledge should be of similar faculty. Anyway, if your field of expertise is biology is it possible for you to.... enhance capacities related?" @DMUA

Alexander teleports onto a rock higher up the volcano, sitting causally on it with one leg crossed over the other.

"Sure why not. Try and hit me with your best," Alexander says to Seraph cockily.
"Alright!"

Cheerfully, he summons a golden staff with a star-shaped construct atop it. Four magic circles appear around him, each of which launches a similar star-shaped projectile towards Stratos.

The Elemental isn’t really phased by the dynamic punch though the elemental attacks do damage it decently. It continues with the onslaught though Shaun is visibility tired from keeping up with E.

With his psychic powers, Alexander was easily able to predict the movement of the stars and teleport out of their way, ending up on a similar rock still casually sitting down.

"You're going to have to do better than that."

Noma nods to DJ, as her prediction seems to have been true, as she then does as he suggested and heads to the training room,mainly to warm up the circuits for the mission they will do on the "Necromancers" filled world, but also on a small part to see what the others are capable of.

... though, the training chamber being a chocolate volcano makes her speachless ... more than usual.

"..."

"Hey, if you think you can take it!", Seraph taunts him. A pair of orange symbols appear on each side of Stratos, each shooting a blast of fire from them and trying to pincer him in.

Once again Alexander teleports, this time ending up floating in the air above Seraph.

"I do hope you didn't think something as simple as a pincer attack would do anything after seeing what I can do," Alexander says, a smirk on his face and his voice dripping with smugness.

He took some damage but his own attack rush helped lessen some of the blows. E suddenly jumps back a good distance from the and used another Attack Fusion.

The time he shouted “Bulking Stones!”

Fusing Bulk up with the Rock elemental move Stone edge. Suddenly E’s muscles began to expand, becoming more powerful and durable in the process meanwhile sharp rocks suddenly burst from beneath the elemental and shot upwards.

Once again Alexander teleports, this time ending up floating in the air above Seraph.

"I do hope you didn't think something as simple as a pincer attack would do anything after seeing what I can do," Alexander says, a smirk on his face and his voice dripping with smugness.
"Well, you don't have to be a jerk about it!"

Another wave of his hand, and four stars shoot out from Stratos, one in each direction. They do certainly feel telegraphed, though - Every time Seraph creates a magical circle, there's a slight delay before they fire.

It's almost like Alexander is on auto-pilot the way he instantly teleports out of the way of the attacks.

"Yawn, I might seem rude, but this is all a necessary part of bettering yourself. It's better for me to be harsh now then have you fail in a life or death situation, right." Alexander says, and though his reasoning is sort of sound, the way he says it and the tone of his voice makes it sound fake.

The punches phase through it but the rocks break up the elemental. As the guitar solo peaks in intensity.
The golem charges up turning into two bolts of lightning.
One strikes E directly.
The other strikes the center of the candy volcano.
Shaun slows down the pace of the song, clearly tired from using that much magic at once.

@Tago238

"All we know is that it has the same geography as Earth and that it has a ton of zombies around."

@Faruel1998

"Understood."

As the voice replies, a part of the world different from the chocolate volcano is formed. [Faruel has a image of it with him]

@Everyone in the training room.

Suddenly the place starts to change into this location.
concept_art___forge_temple_by_gycinn_d7evj5p-fullview.jpg

"Well, that doesn't sound particularly difficult, but I imagine there's a catch. Anything else specific?"

This doesn't really feel like me talking, honestly.

Last edited:
E is caught off gaurd at first the sudden environment change but he quickly refocused. E recovers from the electric shock and quickly sets his eyes on Shaun and uses Stone Edge again. This time the stones appear beneath Shaun and rise upwards.

Rubi simply watches all of the fighting in the training room, carefully observing their abilities and taking note of them to put in her library.

It's almost like Alexander is on auto-pilot the way he instantly teleports out of the way of the attacks.

"Yawn, I might seem rude, but this is all a necessary part of bettering yourself. It's better for me to be harsh now then have you fail in a life or death situation, right." Alexander says, and though his reasoning is sort of sound, the way he says it and the tone of his voice makes it sound fake.

Seraph narrows his eyes. "You just like messin' with me, dontcha? Well I'm not gonna have it!"

He holds his staff up. A light blue glyph appears above it, from which a spray of snow, accompanied by a wave of pure cold, shoots out around Seraph. It even freezes the chocolate fountain into a solid construct as it surges towards Stratos.

"Well, time to start forging," I exclaim as I take a stone slab which I then turn into a particular black iron.

By heating it, I begin to beat it in the anvil, gradually giving it a cylindrical shape.

"I meant that if your main weapon is knowledge and you are surrounded by people with superpowers, with you yourself possessing them, your knowledge should be of similar faculty. Anyway, if your field of expertise is biology is it possible for you to.... enhance capacities related?"
"Indeed."

Alexander seems completely unconcerned with the approaching cold.

"You want me to stop messing with you, well..."

"Boost." a voice rings out from nowhere and Alexander's power doubles.

Then Alexander sends out a wave of telekinetic energy to meet the cold and push it back.

"...remember you asked for it." Now the smile that covers Alexander's face is not a cocky smirk, but an almost bloodthirsty grin.

As E is recovering from the shock and environmental change he tunes his guitar causing it to turn grey and white.
Shaun tried to dodge the oncoming rocks but is sent upwards by one and as he falls, he gets a rush of adrenaline letting him play one last tune, one last attack.
All of the metal braziers holding fire and loose bits of metal from the area smash into E from all sides.
“Behold my special attack.... **** I don’t have a name for it.”
Shaun afterwards stops playing and lets out one sentence before passing out.
“That was the be... best fight I have had I a long time; you win this round.”
As he passes out the clump of metal falls apart, revealing E (write what state he is in.)

@HowManyMemes

After finishing, I divide the cylinder into six parts, finishing the parts of four of them.

With the remaining ones I mold them into two handles and other components which I then assemble.

"Now, don't move," I exclaim.

With a quick movement I draw my sword, making a slight cut on the back of Karlos' left hand, almost invisible.

Two drops of blood fall from the blade, wetting the two weapons.

With my free hand I flood them with flames, enchanting them with my fire.

"That's it, they're yours ... and tied to your blood they can never be removed", I explain, handing him the two muskets.

gun2__04.jpg

"Oh, Crap-"

The Telekinesis, supported by a power twice that of the blizzard, easily pushes through. It's only thanks to Seraph's quick thinking that he manages to form a magic barrier in front of him, stopping the force from reaching his body... although, even then, it manages to send him skidding back. "I didn't mean to try and start killing me! But hey, if you wanna ramp it up..."

A series of symbols around seraph appear. Each of them is a different color, and manifests a small piece of a different element: A tiny star, a fireball, an ice chunk, a plasma ball, a sphere of water, a ball of air, a chunk of earth, an orb of energy, a bubble of acid, a glowing light, and a pulsing shadow.

"That's just fine with me. Let's see what I can do with these..."

A bunch of colorless circles appear all around the arena. None of them are particularly large, but, as proven when Seraph launches each orb, which start to bounce around them in wild, unpredictable patterns, they don't have to be.

Karlos grabs the two muskets, looking at them with great intrigue.

"Thanks bud, don't think I ever got your name yet."

"Oh yeah, traveled throughout space and different planets, getting drunk on a lot of adventures and gaining a lot of loot."

As the metal falls E reacts quickly, using Bullet Punch (A steel type move) to knock away the metal or just tear straight through it. It seems E got out of this fight without too much injure.

“Good fight. I suggest investing in some more close range techniques for yourself.”

E began to observe the other fight in the room.

"Hm, certainly a bit less predictable than your other attacks, but..."

Alexander then sends out an omnidirectional wave of telekinetic energy out to deal with the spheres bouncing all about.

"They're still lacking an extra punch."

Alexander then begins to slowly walk towards Seraph.

"Don't think bad of me for this. I'm still only doing this to train you, but you see, you don't seem to understand the difference between my playing around and serious battle. So allow me to show you."

Back