• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"I'm not fighting seriously because it will hurt me more than you." I say later analyze the power of Alejandro seeing that it tripled, on top of Alejandro a brick falls and he teleports

"That doesn't sound like my problem."

Alexander destroys the brick with his telekinesis while throwing Nade right at Seraph with it.

"I see, so your world had those kinds of beings too?" Serena would ask.

"A lot of the others seem to have gone off to spar, maybe you'd like to as well?"

"that telekinesis is going to make a problem but..." Nade focuses and a fog of numbers surrounds Alexander paralyzing him.

"Two can play that game." Nade used his telekinesis

Alexander easily breaks out of Nade's telekinesis with his tripled power. He then teleports next to Nade before the mist reaches him and with a telekinetic attack sends him flying backwards.

"Perhaps, but you don't play it very well."

"In a sense, yes." Astraea responds

"As for sparing, if you're asking, then I'm willing to be your sparing partner, although wasn't Eldur enhancing your equipment?"

After having drank roughly a kiloliter of chocolate, Eight leaves the volcano, and heads out of the training room to find S.
“Is it fine if I use the kitchen until we need to go?”

Alexander rolls his eyes at this.

"And however will I get out of this one." He says dryly, voice full of sarcasm.

Alexander teleports above them and pins all the Nades to the ground so hard that craters form at their feet.

Weird.

"No thank you."

Lets see here, the forge side isn't really for fighting it seems, while the volcano side is. At least somewhat, since it seems like just one guy beating up on two others while mocking them.

Strangely, at least to parts of my mind, I'm not exactly... mad at that? It's yet another very weird feeling. but whatever. He seems strong, so that's probably the best test of my abilities.

I move over towards that side of the room, waving at him.

the real nade Jump out and hits alexander in the face although he was stronger than nade, alexander could notice how his strength increased

E noticed Seraph crying and decided that now would be a good time to try and build some sort of friendship that could be useful later on.

He walked up him and spoke “Don’t worry about him. I’ve torn guys like that in half before. Just find a way to resist his telekinesis, like a item or something, and match his amps. He won’t be so high and mighty then. Hell he’d probably be scared of ya.”

"I see, well, if you wanted to spar, let's head to the training room and find a section that isn't in use."

Alexander easily teleports out of the way of the attack before it lands. The spot he teleports to is a wall right next to the door, which he leans against. With arms crossed, with him lifting one of his hands in a wave to Austin.

"Alright, enough. This has grown boring. I'm out."

Dy1 notices Seraph crying a bit, and rushes over. "Are you alright? Why are you crying? Do you need a hug?" The robot boi asks, a bit too worried.

"F-fine..." Seraph gets up, teary-eyed. "He's just so strong... and a total jerk."
I arch an eyebrow.

"You use your companions as a meter of judgment?", I exclaim.

Then I place a hand on top of his head, stroking gently his hairs.

"Judge your level of power only in battle, when your life is in danger ... end when you are training only the level of how much you have improved"

Dy1 just hugs Seraph, the 4 foot something robot looking cute, trying to make Seraph feel a bit better, for a robot he's surprisingly warm... this is the best way he knows on how to calm someone down.

“Never liked telekinetics anyways. No fun. The guy came off as a one trick pony too.”

E flexed his massive arms and struck a pose.

“Little does he know, a REAL fighter has wide variety of useful techniques and abilities. I might teach you something if your interested shorty. No offense.”

The teleportation is rather disorienting at first, but I can rather precisely feel the man's presence against the wall I came from.

"Hey hey hey, don't leave-"

God, this sounds terrible already.

"Uh, wanna spar?"

A bit better.

"If you need help, just ask" , I say to Seraph with a slight smile.
"Actually, um... I was wondering if I could forge with you? I'm not sure how, but I have a lot of materials you might be able to work with..."

To prove his point, he holds his hand out, summoning up a chunk of what appears to be titanium.

"Sigh, the curse of being popular. Sure, why not."

Alexander then teleports further up the volcano, looking down at him.

Melanie snapped back to reality and looked around, not entirely sure what was going on now. “S-Sorry! Commerical break! whats happening now?”

Seeing that he was being ignored, E walked towards the dog person like he planned originally.

“Oi your that fella from the 2 dimension right? Basically a bunch of sparring matches happened, one guy was a prick, and a chocolate volcano is here. I guess”

Last edited:
"Actually, um... I was wondering if I could forge with you? I'm not sure how, but I have a lot of materials you might be able to work with..."

To prove his point, he holds his hand out, summoning up a chunk of what appears to be titanium.
"Sure, what do you want to forge?"

... no comment

I'm glad at this, and I don't quite get why really. While walking a bit further into this side of the room, I put my gloves in my pockets and wrap the hoodie around my waist, seeing as there isn't any natural sunlight here.

After a moment, I stop.

"Sooooo, do we just go or do we wait for a signal?"

@Blahblah9755

S looks distracted, and vaguely angry at something. DJ eyes him a bit and he snaps out of it.

"Oh, yeah! Have fun." He smiles at her.

He looks back at DJ.

"So, it's really him huh?"

"I'll let you go first, I'm still riding high off the previous games." Alexandr offers, the politeness in his tone clearly fake.

"Alright!"

Getting a running start, I leap at heights that would terrify my normal self at the man. But halfway through, I remember seeing him simply teleport away from stuff like this, so what can I do...

At that moment, my left arm bursts forwards towards him, maintaining normal proportions outside of the obvious ones but being noticably marked with some red substances.

Back