• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"Oh, no thanks! I try not to eat fatty foods like that, keep my figure nice..."

As Seraph's talking, he suddenly gets an idea. He summons one of his weapons, the Wrecking Rod, and plops it down on a table. His hands each glow with a different magic circle: One glows green and forms a ball of greenish compressed air in his palm, and the other is red and forms an orb of pure explosive energy. He places his hands on the staff, channeling the mana from his arms to the weapon, and within a few seconds, removes them. To his wonder, the staff floats up into the air. "Flying Staff... I love it."

@Faruel

"Ranged, quick to fire and reload, with some extra special fun stuff. Other than that I'll delegate the specifics to the expert."

"It will be, anyway ... if any of you wants to see how I work, follow me to the training room", I say to then starting to walk.

I eat a slice of pizza.
“This is good. It got left in a bit long, but it’s still probably as good as most professional chefs.”

"Hm, might as well see what this training room's like, not like theirs much else going on here."

Alexander then proceeds to teleport to the room.

@Food people

S looks a little overwhealmed but quickly bounces back.

"It's pizza if you guys didn't know. Peperoni. Anyone who wants some take a slice."

@Faruel1998 and training room people

Entering the door unravels what seems, at first, to be a white blank room. However, it quickly changes. Space warps and a colorful grass field appears in view. A robotic female voice can be heard.

"What enviroment do you desire?"

@Tago238

"Yeah, that's correct."

A low sound rings in the room. Almost like a alarm you would have in the morning. A grin appears on DJ's face.

"Well well well. Looks like we found our target."

Rubi copied the blueprints of the ship and proceeded to put the copy in her library. Of course, all of this was done after she carefully studied it. One day she plans to build her own.

After doing that, she took a nap and woke up feeling like she had forgotten something...only to remember the whole situation involving chosen and none.

"Draping!"

And so she returns with the original blueprints in hand, handing them to DJ with a satisfied smile.

Astraea, curious as to what pizza was like, takes a slice as well and starts eating.

I see why people liked this stuff so much.

"You found one of None's allies?" She asks DJ between bites

"Also, do you mind if I take a quick look at those blueprints too? It won't take long."

Serena just sits around near the people eating.

"So you've located them, where are they, and have you learned anything more?"

[Retconnin my previous action since i didn't realize the allarm went off]

"Is it one of the safe worlds to gather a Radio Sphere ?"

Noma asks to DJ.

Yafoboolon seems unenthusiastic about entering the new reality. “...Could I have the blueprints now?”

[Just gonna quickly slide in and explain in character why I've been absent]
"These questions intertwine nicely. But, yes, there is a way to revert the effect it had in people. See, living things are not actually dead, they have been left in a broken down physical state, and their minds and souls were left scattered, but they are still, biologically speaking, alive. By defeating the source of the fog, living things would revert to normal... however, any damage to structures or to the world itself can't be reverted, so whatever species wakes up afterwards would need to deal with that themselves."
"... Rebuilding the world. Now isn't that interesting..."

After listening in on the exposition for a bit, Colis figures he has the information he needs, and steps back into his lab to test his powers in all sorts of unique ways.

Shaun steps to the left and pulls out the gold and white guitar, pick on the strings.
“Ready when you are.”

"Indeed. Knowledge is the method I fight by, you know."

Colis just sort of, reappears from out of nowhere again.

@Crimbo

Kisetsu just bloody devours her pizza. Gone, reduced to atoms. F for pizza, it was taken before it's time.

“Very well. I’ll start us off. Prepare yourself.”

Stomping the ground, E shouted “Attack Fusion type 1! Elemental Blitz!”

With that E shot foward with all four of his arms constantly flashing with the combined elemental energy of Fire, Ice, and ThunderPunch. All with the speed of Bullet punch. It’s seems E prefers close-range combat. This attack was targeted at Shaun.

Last edited:
[Stats are in OP btw, just so y'all don't forget]

DJ grabs the blue prints and tosses it at Astraea and Yafo.

"No, it's better. The ship just found a universe completely untouched by the fog which has a... somewhat easily obtainable Sphere. We shouldn't bother with the soldiers for now, they are probably too strong for us to deal with right now."

S makes his way to DJ.

"How does the place look like?"

"Heh. Seems to be a alternative reality were Earth was destroyed by necromancers. Lots of supernatural beings in it."

"And you call that easy, huh? Well, in any case, if anyone has any preparations you need done, just go to the training room. We'll wait for everyone to be ready."

@Training room

A chocolate volcano appears from the ground as E begins his spar.

The Elemental charges at E and begins to throw a series of punches at him.
Shaun begins to sweat as he increases his songs tempo, trying to turn the thunder punch against him.

".... Immediately jumping into the supernatural, then. Well, I can adapt."

Astraea quickly looks at each page of the blueprints, committing them to memory for later on, and hands them off to Yafoboolon when she's done.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Necromancers huh, so lots of undead probably. Right up your alley." She says to Serena

Back