• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

I'm barely even phased by the weird shit going on at this point, even if this is new. I follow everyone into the wall.

Walls are never there when they should be.

He follows behind the rest of them, still saying nothing.

Yafoboolon confidently strides to the wall before remembering something. He politely rushes into the male clothing section and exits wearing a cloak with a larger collar, one that shades his head, before walking into the wall.

“Oh it’s like Harry Potter!” Melanie exclaimed with a smile before, yes, charging right into that wall.

The wall, feeling both physical and immaterial, opens it's way to another section of the ship.

Once on the end of it, you find yourself in a seemily victorian era living room. Furniture is what you would expect to find in a 18th century castle, with a blood red carpet covering the floor. Chains, sofas, tea tables and for some reason even a piano. Seemily unfitting with the style is a LED TV, 50 inches. DJ grabs a remote.

There are two doors on the room. One of them has a sign that says "Training Room", while the other says "Kitchen".

"I'll go make something."

S says, strumming to the kitchen (i'll let Blah decide how wrong things go here).

"Alright lads. Before we start with the explanation of who the bad guy is, do you have any questions?"

“Why am I the only one without depth?” I mean if this was a crossover shouldn’t she like...adapt to what they looked like?

...or is this a weird crossover.

E was angry the person who agreed to spar with him just sorta walked away but snapping here wouldn’t do him any good so he held his tongue.

Shaun notices E’s look and realizes that he forgot something.
“Sorry, E, I will spar when we have more time. So after this explanation most likely.” Shaun holds his guitar up.

At Melanie's comment, I fully realize she's 2D.

The longer I'm here the more I realize stuff's just going to keep being weird.

Anyways,

"Uh, is there any consistency between the powers we gain by tapping into our essence?"

I had followed Seraph through the wall, holding and examining his braid. It has a good feel to it, and although it seems like it’s been dyed, it’s still nice to have more people with blue hair around.
I’ll have to check if the others are natural later.
I stand right outside the kitchen, cracking the door so I can peak inside to watch S cook while listening to the explanation.

“Is everyone from my home reality dead, and if so how dead are they? Also I asked some questions about the shared space time of what you called “different realities” before”

"Is there any chance at restoring our home realities and undoing the damage if we manage to get rid of whoever the big bad is?"

Orpheus listened to what people had to say, but his eyes were drawn towards the piano, inspecting it.

@WHYNAUT

Your appraisal allows you to tell it's of a very high quality.

"Alright, one thing at a time."

@ZephyrosOmega

"The Chosen can, at any given time, shed their power to return to normal. But it's only that, a choice."

@Jackythejack

"Well, it seems to be part of your powers."

Meanwhile, in the kitchen...

S is on the process of making pizzas and donuts. He's surprisingly skilled at it.

While deep frying the doughnut however, something strange happens. The oven starts overheating a whole lot, same with the oil... what's more, there is no insulator in the oven rack. He's about to pick it up.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Yes. The essence-"

From the kitchen, sounds of pots and some sort of liquid falling down can be heard, as well as S's mumbled screams.

"...is shaped subconsiently by your desires. Whatever power you subconsiently need or desire is what you gain by drawing power from it."

@Faruel1998

"Very big. I've dealt with him before and let me tell you, not only his powers, but hi ego and twisted world views are a danger to every reality."

@YungManzi

"My calculations tell me 5 would be enough to draw power from the entire essence."

@HowManyMemes

"Yes. That is the reason the ship stays in here actually, the Chosen are one of the few that can maintain their existence freely within the void."

@Overlord775

"Thankfully, not yet. From the enemy's perspective, there is no opposition yet."

@Paul_Frank, @Tago238 and @Listentomyrhytm

"These questions intertwine nicely. But, yes, there is a way to revert the effect it had in people. See, living things are not actually dead, they have been left in a broken down physical state, and their minds and souls were left scattered, but they are still, biologically speaking, alive. By defeating the source of the fog, living things would revert to normal... however, any damage to structures or to the world itself can't be reverted, so whatever species wakes up afterwards would need to deal with that themselves."

@fandom_00potato

"It's this guy."

DJ presses a buttom on the remote, the TV flashing a image. It's... hard to put into words what exactly is being shown, but it's definetly human shaped.

One could say that is the fog that destroyed worlds taking the shape of a human.

I give my hand a weird look after David's response.

So... either I need this, or I some part of my brain wanted it...

Moving around with more attention paid to my body, I notice its very odd weight distribution. My torso is much heavier than normal, and my limbs feel near-weightless outside of the upper arms. Thinking more on that, I notice it. This body is very different from my own. The cells are inherited, explaining the seven hearts and five brains. I feel like some portion of my power is either different, specifically weaker, than it should be or is being suppressed, but I can still tell that killing me is going to be a bitch and a half.

I listen vaguely to the other answers, finding the "who the bad guy is" line rather unclear from both ends

Last edited:
“Shit” Yafoboolon thinks to himself. “By the way, what properties does this ship have. It seems to distort space, somehow... and move in well what appears to be a matterless void”

"The world... will have to be rebuilt. I see. I must grow stronger then, strong enough to make that happen myself."

Serena would say, in response to the notions of fixing the worlds.

Seeing what happened, and knowing how much that kind of thing hurts, I rush into the kitchen, “are you okay!?” But in my hurry, I slip on some oil. My foot slides out and swings up from under me, and slams right into S’s shin as I fall to the floor.

Noma looks at the image on the screen, not fully understanding what she's looking at.

"Who and what is this mass of humanoid-shaped fog ?

Astraea leans in to look closer at the image on the TV, observing the fog entity.

That's what caused this huh? And what's more, the world will have to be rebuilt again. Although I guess that'll be easier if everyone is brought back to normal.

"So that's the guy we have to go after? Do they have a name, do you know where they are, any sort of information like that?"

"Mh, I see ... well, the goal is simple, destroy the menace and restore our worlds after this mission ... I think wouldn't be easy but I have a good presentiment"

Karlos sees this humanoid fog, stopping from stepping outside to be intrigued at this being.

@Blahblah9755

S is thrown into the air, 180° spin. He falls face first into the puddle of hot oil.

"...i'm okay."

@Listentomyrhytm

"Apperently, this ugly bastard doesn't descriminate. Anything with free will is left alive."

@Overlord775 and @Paul_Frank

"This is what happens when a god let's itself get corrupted with power. We call it None, and he's no joke... i've actually fought with the bastard before. Managed to seal him in trade of a lot of power, but it seems something caused his seal to break.

Either way, we know what his location is, but have no clue where it is. However, it seems he's not at full power yet... if he was there wouldn't even be a chance to counter attack. The current working theory is that he is sending some sort of special soldiers to spread the fog and regain his influence and power. Our job is to get strong enough to beat him up before he can do that."

@Tago238

"This is an old ship i made with my powers before i lost them. It's working are totally based on technomagic, but i have the blueprints if you want to see."

Back