• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan vs Garou (Battle for 9th Strongest Non-Smurf 4-A)

Isn't Satan the same as Garou, but better in almost every way possible? The only thing that I can think of about Garou is perhaps his radiation shiz.

Pretty much.

Garou can't copy Satan's abilities due to their esoteric nature, meanwhile Satan can copy his abilities, has soul hax, and other forms of dura neg and cloning.

Since both of them are passives isnt it impossible to know who wins??
Habibi, I think I understand what you're getting at. You are assuming that since both of them are passive, since they are both active at the same time, there's a chance one of them will kill the other beforehand (Although Satan's passive won't kill Garou, iirc, he just absorbs the radiation), no?

If so, then no. I'll try my best to give you an analogy. Assume Garou is a cup of water, and Satan is a sponge. Satan is in the cup of water the moment the fight starts, but due to his physiology/passive, it doesn't matter and he just absorbs the water.

Habibi, I think I understand what you're getting at. You are assuming that since both of them are passive, since they are both active at the same time, there's a chance one of them will kill the other beforehand (Although Satan's passive won't kill Garou, iirc, he just absorbs the radiation), no?

If so, then no. I'll try my best to give you an analogy. Assume Garou is a cup of water, and Satan is a sponge. Satan is in the cup of water the moment the fight starts, but due to his physiology/passive, it doesn't matter and he just absorbs the water.
Hmm this is weird I always thought it would be a incon since we dont know which one wins. Seems fair, Garuo gets his ass stomped again after sans

Since pretty much everyone agrees Garou gets stomped Satan takes his spot.

And up the ladder we go.

when you face sans and your main method of deflecting attacks is by touching it with your body... your soul is pretty much screwed.

especially if you have no way to physically interact with it.

Back