• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Champions of the Gods: 666:Satan vs Kratos (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that more power absorption than "skadeedle skadoodle, your godhood's now a noodle."
Satan's godhood literally comes from his heart and his wings, so yes.

Although, he literally just adapted to that later and resisted all of Mujin's hax.

what do you mean specific means?

Mujin just ate Satan’s heart or “life” as it was called (since Satan has 2 ‘lives’ and can revive himself by sacrificing one of them.) which took all his power including his wings away.
I may be misunderstanding but this seems like he absorbed them as opposed to just dissipating his magic.

If he does adapt to this sort of thing though then I guess it doesn't matter too much.

I may be misunderstanding but this seems like he absorbed them as opposed to just dissipating his magic.

If he does adapt to this sort of thing though then I guess it doesn't matter too much.
Satan doesn't use Magic to fuel his powers so if the nullification is through the dissipation of it, it wouldn't work.

Uh

I guess that kinda makes sense? Well, even if it isn't limited strictly to Magic, Satan should still be able to overcome it since he can adapt to all of his powers and divinity being stolen and resisted by Mujin.

You guys have brought up time hax like 500,000,000 times, but still don't explain how it stops the blitz and one-shot as soon as the fight starts-

You guys have brought up time hax like 500,000,000 times, but still don't explain how it stops the blitz and one-shot as soon as the fight starts-
The Time Stop and Hax also has Stat Reduction.

The Time Stop and Hax also has Stat Reduction.
And he can use this before Satan nukes the area by existing and kills Kratos? Keep in mind Satan is stronger than mfs who can destroy planets basically by existing, so he doesn't even need to touch Kratos to kill him.

Gotcha. He already has resistance to power absorption in his profile, so I was just curious as it to the feat. I’m reworking god of highschool profiles right now cause some of the profiles need reworking (including Satan’s) in the future.

But really until that’s done I think Kratos probably has more options against Satan. I think Satan can win but it’s a pretty tight squeeze to do.

Satan insta starts with his telepathy + power mimicry hax and then spams clones. He’s like an actual pain to fight right. Which I think is a hard thing to counter especially right off the bat for Kratos but otherwise if Kratos can get a good hit with one of his abilities on Satan, he wouldn’t be able to adapt to the 4-D hax he has.

Also didn't the feats you showcase state that Satan did the one-shot thing within half a day? Or am I missing something?

Also didn't the feats you showcase state that Satan did the one-shot thing within half a day? Or am I missing something?
Yeah but he also did it by literally just sitting there doing literally nothing. Imagine how fast he grows when he's actually in a fight.

And even discarding this he has a superior growth rate to people who can indeed one-shot people stronger than them or comparable within mere moments.

Yeah but he also did it by literally just sitting there doing literally nothing. Imagine how fast he grows when he's actually in a fight.

And even discarding this he has a superior growth rate to people who can indeed one-shot people stronger than them or comparable within mere moments.
Yeah. Mujin’s words were “it’s only been a couple of hours for him.” Mind you he had both his arms missing and he was literally weaker than Mori DAN at the time.

And he went to that in “a couple of hours.” 🗿

And he can use this before Satan nukes the area by existing and kills Kratos? Keep in mind Satan is stronger than mfs who can destroy planets basically by existing, so he doesn't even need to touch Kratos to kill him.
Satan doesn't KI Crush people by existing from what I remember reading, like at all. He prolly could do something of the sort but I can't recall that ever just happening right of the bat.

Satan doesn't KI Crush people by existing from what I remember reading, like at all. He prolly could do something of the sort but I can't recall that ever just happening right of the bat.
People weaker than him do this-

People weaker than him do this-
Good for them. I dunno why I'm to assume that something a character never does would be applied to him. I'd also say I doubt the weaker character bit but it's been a hot minute since I read GoH so I could be wrong, so just ignore that.

Also, the AD purported to be that fast didn't do the instantaneous power gap closing in the very same instance its first showcased so I'm not sure about putting all stock in "instantaneously blitzes and oneshots the opponent".

Good for them. I dunno why I'm to assume that something a character never does would be applied to him. I'd also say I doubt the weaker character bit but it's been a hot minute since I read GoH so I could be wrong, so just ignore that.
Satan is definitely stronger in this key than a 4-B Mori, who can indeed just exist and destroy planets if he goes all out. It's not an active decision Satan makes, it's just a byproduct of his strength, and the strength of those comparable to him.

This also isn't even considering that Satan already does have planetary even without this so he can indeed nuke the area with his attacks.
Also, the AD purported to be that fast didn't do the instantaneous power gap closing in the very same instance its first showcased so I'm not sure about putting all stock in "instantaneously blitzes and oneshots the opponent".
It doesn't need to be instantaneous when he did it literally by just sitting there doing nothing? I don't understand this claim at all.

Just to clarify.

It took him a “couple of hours” to get massively stronger than he previously was while he was missing both his arms, his heart leaving a cross shaped hole in his mid region, all of his power and his wings. Not even that since he got bored before he was called and had to sit around.

In fights Satan does continue to keep getting stronger even as he gets pushed back.

Satan is definitely stronger in this key than a 4-B Mori, who can indeed just exist and destroy planets if he goes all out. It's not an active decision Satan makes, it's just a byproduct of his strength, and the strength of those comparable to him.
Satan doing this aside, why are we even assuming that he's radiating enough power to damage relative opponents rather than what the aura showcases anyway? I'm of the understanding we don't treat shockwaves that way
It doesn't need to be instantaneous when he did it literally by just sitting there doing nothing? I don't understand this claim at all.
My point isn't that he can't outgrow Kratos in physical statistics (he very much will) but the speed at which he does so in the very same instance that justifies it isn't to the degree necessary to stop Kratos from making a gesture (Zeus' Fury and Army of Hades) or just thinking (Poseidon's Rage and Amulet of Ouroborous).

Satan doing this aside, why are we even assuming that he's radiating enough power to damage relative opponents rather than what the aura showcases anyway? I'm of the understanding we don't treat shockwaves that way
Kratos isn't relative to Satan.
My point isn't that he can't outgrow Kratos in physical statistics (he very much will) but the speed at which he does so in the very same instance that justifies it isn't to the degree necessary to stop Kratos from making a gesture (Zeus' Fury and Army of Hades) or just thinking (Poseidon's Rage and Amulet of Ouroborous).
Read above to what @Maitreya said. It isn't limited over the span of a few hours.

Kratos isn't relative to Satan.
He's not that far off but whatever. My main question is why we assume passive Tier 5 shockwaves are relative to the characters own statistics.
Read above to what @Maitreya said. It isn't limited over the span of a few hours.
Again, I know he grows stronger. But like, in that immediate instant he doesn't become several dozen times stronger or faster (unless Mujin also has some nonsense AD). Certainly not to the point of making previously equal matches in speed unable to think when they have precognition and know what to do.

Like guys, I'm not saying Satan will take hours to overcome Kratos. I'm saying that based on his showings, it's never actually allowed him to instantly blitz and overcome even opponents before they can think.

He's not that far off but whatever. My main question is why we assume passive Tier 5 shockwaves are relative to the characters own statistics.
The shockwaves aren't Tier 5, they are Tier 4, as they are relative to Satan's [or insert character]'s strength.

And even if we are to assume that they are not (since apparently the site does not treat shockwaves that way?) Satan still can just create shockwaves from his actual physical attacks which are indeed comparable to him.
Again, I know he grows stronger. But like, in that immediate instant he doesn't become several dozen times stronger or faster (unless Mujin also has some nonsense AD). Certainly not to the point of making previously equal matches in speed unable to think when they have precognition and know what to do.
Like guys, I'm not saying Satan will take hours to overcome Kratos. I'm saying that based on his showings, it's never actually allowed him to instantly blitz and overcome even opponents before they can think.
He literally can do this, though.

He has a superior growth rate to Mori Dan, who can instantly close an 8x power and speed gap in a few seconds. The same Mori Dan who can go from Low 4-C to 4-C, from 4-C up to 4-B, and even higher then on with his accelerated development.

Satan also grew fast enough to rival Mujin after Mujin blitzed all of his clones (as well as the entire Divine Realm) with Longinus and stole his heart.

Anyway, @azontr @Maitreya

I assume y'all are voting for Satan? Or do you think it's a stomp?
I don't think this is anywhere near a stomp, no. Not with Kratos' hax (which you and other GoW supporters think he can indeed pull of before being defeated).

I just think Satan has a higher chance of defeating Kratos before he can use any of his item-based hax. So it's a VERY close match.

I vote Kratos for the same reasons as Gilver. Majority of his hax doesn't even rely on AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back