• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Champions of the Gods: 666:Satan vs Kratos (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Kratos due to his danger intuition, his immoderate use of time stop and ability to see the opponent's past, future, and weaknesses with the amulet, CM Type 3 soul destruction, and the potential that comes with power nullification and Low Multiversal BFR

See, there's this arcane magic called "having different views" that was just discovered.
Me after opening 6 alternate accounts and making my character win a battle that the other one should have won because those 6 other people had different views:

Can you really hold that against us? Kratos has the following:
  • The Amulet of Uruborus, which can manipulate time, age people to death, and show Kratos the opponent's past, future, and weaknesses
He uses it very liberally, and most likely will to begin with due to his danger intuition. If he stops time, he can finish off Satan with any of the following:
  • Soul Deconstruction that functions with Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation
  • Transmutation or Low Multiversal BFR with the Arms of Hades
  • Petrification with Medusa's Head
  • Life and Energy Absorption
  • Any of his 2-C equipment 🗿

Kratos FRA.

One thing no one is mentioning is Kratos 2-C weapons. An infinite amount of clones would easily fall to the gauntlets of Zeus. They could also deal with Satan's rapid AD. all it takes is one hit

No it could still work. Well it is a stomp with the Gauntlet of Zeus as he's fully 2-C and Infinite Speed with that. His others, just have 2-C AP
If they have 2-C AP it's a stomp because Satan's development doesn't mean anything to begin with, which is one of his main win conditions.

Ain't my fault Planck didn't restrict them lmao

Also if Kratos could defeat someone with a 2-C weapon by dodging, Satan could definitely.

I honestly thought the only 2-C gear he had on was the Blades of Chaos (They're only 2-C in Durability in Greece, AP depends on Kratos, and they physically cannot be removed from him because their chains are seared into Kratos' arm bones, only Ares can remove them).

Oh wait, NVM, Planck clearly stated that they're both 4-A. 2-C weapons aren't mentioned.

I legitimately keep forgetting that Kratos has that equipment on him. In case it wasn't clear, yeah they're assumed to be restricted here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back