• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
He's fought the husband. Now he faces the wife.

The Witch of the West vs The Fist of God

Post-Wi-Fi Mira and Awakened Garou. Speed Equalized. Garou had one second before the fight started to attain Mode: Mira Yoo.

kplnr1p1yg371.jpg
main-qimg-e65fac5d5ff25357cfdb575aade19797-pjlq

Doesn't she just die by standing next to Garou lmfao.

80 grays vs no radiation resistance.

She should have the same resistances Daewi has via possessing the King's Body. Daewi can survive infusing fundamental forces such as Weak Force (radioactive decay on the sub-atomic level) into his body without damage.

Garou's radiation shouldn't effect her.

She should have the same resistances Daewi has via possessing the King's Body.
Atm the profile gives her cosmic radiation resistance which is thousands of times weaker than Garou's passive radiation.

Daewi can survive infusing fundamental forces such as Weak Force (radioactive decay on the sub-atomic level) into his body without damage.
I mean that could maybe help her against the passive stuff but something like a Gamma Ray Burst is that but on the most extreme scale.

Past the radiation, though, what exactly is her answer to Garou's standard of AD + Copy + Dura Neg Shockwaves

Yeah Mira having Okhwang's body should make her resistant to radiation on the same level as Daewi's fundamental forces.
That's cool but without a specific value you can't assume it overpowers Garou's Gamma Ray Burst which is 80 billion gray sub-atomic photofission destruction.

Garou can't copy Greed, which can cover a planetary distance and absorb his body and soul.

Wi-Fi also allows her to copy Garou's powers.
What is her starting move?

Atm the profile gives her cosmic radiation resistance which is thousands of times weaker than Garou's passive radiation.
Profile is bad.
mean that could maybe help her against the passive stuff but something like a Gamma Ray Burst is that but on the most extreme scale.
Garou doesn't spam those or even start with them off the bat.
Past the radiation, though, what exactly is her answer to Garou's standard of AD + Copy + Dura Neg Shockwaves
Probably absorb him with Greed.

God yeah Mira's profile is bad. Partially my fault cause I was the one who split her off from her Pre-Timeskip profile.

She doesn't even have the power mimicry from Wi-Fi listed. Mujin could use Daewi's powers when he used Wi-Fi and Mira should be able to do the same.

Well when she attained Greed it was literally to use it to absorb all of Rabbit.

If we're assuming she doesn't just use Greed as an opening she likely opens by summoning a bunch of giant swords from the sky before engaging in sword combat.

Well when she attained Greed it was literally to use it to absorb all of Rabbit.

If we're assuming she doesn't just use Greed as an opening she likely opens by summoning a bunch of giant swords from the sky before engaging in sword combat.
Well, if she goes for physical combat, then if she gets grazed a single time by one of Garou's shockwave attacks her bones are going to be turned to dust. Garou can also hit internals organs directly.

Garou's starting move here would be his nuke punches though and then a gamma ray burst. Nuke punches are a hundred million degree AoE fire balls. And Gamma Ray Burst probably one shots her to be honest.

As for skill, I'd rather not debate that but on the Daewi thread we kinda just decided Garou vs Daewi was inconclusive because both of them have very unquantifiable levels of skill.

Tbf Mira does have way more experience fighting Martial arts guys on Garou level and above than Garou has fighting sword womans on Mira's level.

Tbf Mira does have way more experience fighting Martial arts guys on Garou level and above than Garou has fighting sword womans on Mira's level.
If Garou is considered relative to Daewi then she doesn't really have any experience fighting people more skilled than Garou. Apparently she fought Mujin but didn't do very well.

So I don't think there will be any "haha skill gg" happening here.

um ackshually she's nearly infertile ☝️🤓
using wifi arm COOKED her brovaries

As KT would say: …implode….

Anyways, Mira should actually have a good resistance to a lot of what Garou does cause she would literally do things like use the strong nuclear force right next to her own body before too. So she has a good amount of resistances to natural forces.

I don't read manwha and I have zero interest in learning about the series so I'm waiting for arguments

I’m pretty sure some arguments were made already.

Mira can use things like Tam to completely absorb Garou, something he doesn’t resist and something that has a planetary+ range to it.

Mira has strong resistances to a lot of what Garou has since she possesses cells of the king’s body all throughout her own which makes her highly resistant to things like even the strong nuclear force which she’s spawned right on top of herself before.

f6b55525b1609b341a050a57783ad351.jpg

She’s also highly skilled and has literally over a hundred weapons that can attack autonomously on their own at her disposal.

If her first move is combat she dies against a single internal shockwave punch.

This is assuming she gets hit. As seen above, she went toe to toe with Mujin evenly for a while. The same Mujin who tore Satan a new asshole both times they've fought each other. Mira's mindset in a fight at this point is about hitting the opponent while avoiding getting hit. She's been a glass cannon character ever since she fought Deer and her fighting style shows.

Back