• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan vs Garou (Battle for 9th Strongest Non-Smurf 4-A)

Me when inorganic sans
The inorganic pages says nothing about any resistance to radiation

Plus, if Sans has a normal resistance to radiation is for displaying it, Garou is far superior

They are made of magic and they still has to eat and things like that, but if I read the thread I can see their logic, just hearing "Sans stomps Garou" When Garou also has portals and things like that sounds absurd

The inorganic pages says nothing about any resistance to radiation

Plus, if Sans has a normal resistance to radiation is for displaying it, Garou is far superior
They are inorganic and eat radioactive waste. LOL
They are made of magic and they still has to eat and things like that, but if I read the thread I can see their logic, just hearing "Sans stomps Garou" When Garou also has portals and things like that sounds absurd

It just shows they dont give a **** about radiation
Then is inmunity, something that needs proof and is extremely difficult

Like having a heat resistance to normal fire, you don´t resist the sun´s core nor lightning heat

I am not gonna complain btw, I just want to read it, I am doing it right now

Then is inmunity, something that needs proof and is extremely difficult

Like having a heat resistance to normal fire, you don´t resist the sun´s core nor lightning heat
It just shows they are inorganic and are immune to radiation. Inorganic means you possibly resist radiation and the waste proves they resist it
I am not gonna complain btw, I just want to read it, I am doing it right now
Sure.

It probably proves that radiation can bypass their intangibility and affect them ( because otherwise it'd just pass through them ), so..

Satan's stood on the surface of the sun before and he gets stronger when absorbing heat and radiation. Garou's passive radiation would be his only wincon if it didn't make his opponent stronger, because Satan can just copy better. With no arms and a cross-shaped hole punched into his torso, Satan sat around for a couple hours and went from 4-B to 4-A.

Satan absorbs Garou's radiation, copies his fighting style by reading his mind for extra disrespect and shouts him into soul vapor GG.

i calculated radiation that sun gives in thread against garou vs sentry when he literally was in sun's core garou has much more radiation about 21.5 times more

i calculated radiation that sun gives in thread against garou vs sentry when he literally was in sun's core garou has much more radiation about 21.5 times more
Which only makes Satan stronger because he specifically absorbs heat and radiation.

I'm aware. My intention was not to have the match added to profiles (though I wouldn't have minded if it did.)

Back