• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trying to find a good fight for Sasuke, maybe this one works ?

- Both 5-C, daruma's 200 exatons, Sasuke is a bit higher than that

- In character

- speed equal

- Boruto Sasuke and Cat Body daruma are used here

- They start with 100 meters between them

Sasuke-kun: 7:

Cat-kun: 0

Gwent: 0

Well, Adult Sasuke usually starts fighting with his sword right? In which case Daruma just cuts him in half with his soul sword I assume.

Not sure yet. He's also got mindhax resistance, damn.

But how would Daruma deal with Susanoo Amaterasu arrows? Ik he has regen, but it's just High-Mid so I'm sure completely obliterating him would do the trick. Also sealing him with CT is an option.

Well I am going to be updating S8 soon so their 5-C is very likely going to be lost. But regardless I would give my thoughts. It depends on whether Daruma saw this fight before it happens with his precog/cosmic awareness which is not always active unfortunately for him. He can boosts his durability far beyond its current level using samurai armour so 200 exatons is actually lower than what he would be fighting with. Sasuke analytical prediction gets reduced in effect due to samurai no having muscles, making it much harder for the sharingan to predict, it still gives sasuke a slight advantage though.

Daruma has the overwhelming range advantage, if he uses silent slash first thing Sasuke gets bisected and cants do anything about it. If not Sasuke has the hax advantage, due to a multitude of things, rinnengan abilities, amaterasu, informationn analysis and his combat style giving him the advantage, I would give it to sasuke mid to high-diff due to the hax advantage. Daruma has all the defensive advantages and if he gets a tip off by his minds's eye before hand he would have a multitiude of ways to win this before sasuke pulls anything of relevance.

Whether Amaterasu is that useful is hard to tell, samurai regen is capable to striahgt up stopping them from dying as long as they will it as stated in the latest chapter. Amaterasu could hold the regen but Daruma would likely still live through it. If Daruma's mind's eye tips him off then I give it to him with low-diff since he would just need to bisect with silent slash but since that is very rare Sasuke gets the advantage.

I'm entirely caught up with S8 yet, but Rocker seems to be making a lot of sense, so I vote Sauce-Kun mid-high diff.

Actually another point about amaterasu, due to samurai armour it becomes useless, since the armour can simply block it, fall off and be reformed.

How about a Susanoo arrow infused with Amaterasu? It'll have extra power, speed, and piercing power in addition to Amarerasu. And going by the anime he can use CT pretty fast.

But still Daruma seems capable of one-shotting. I'd give it to Sauce 6/10

UchihaSlayer96 said:
How about a Susanoo arrow infused with Amaterasu? It'll have extra power, speed, and piercing power in addition to Amarerasu.
err, thats just asking for it to be blocked or sliced in half or something. they can also create extra armour to defend against stronger attacks.

He can bump up his defence that much? Damn. Well I feel the same way probably as it seems Sasuke has a bit more win cons, but it's kinda hard to call tbh. Great fight @Dante !

Yeah like I said if luck is on Daruma's side and he gets a mind's eye precog then he wins pretty easily simply by using the right first move.

If not then Sasuke mid-high diffs him with hax advantage.

Thus like you said 6/10 for the Uchiha.

Dante Demon Killah said:
I finally found a good one then XD
Yea finally xD

though at the power trajectory S8 seems to be going, this might be the last fair Naruto vs S8 fight lol unless all the 4-A Naruto stuff goes through.

Don't forget Damura experience and skill. He should be far mora skilled than Sasuke and has far more experience than him.

M3X said:
Don't forget Damura experience and skill. He should be far mora skilled than Sasuke and has far more experience than him.
This is true actually. Daruma has lived and hundreds of years at the very least, possibly thousands.

This is true actually. Daruma has lived and hundreds of years at the very least, possibly thousands.

So has Momoshiki and Isshiki most likely lol. Sasuke shat on the former and was praised for his intelligence by the latter. Not saying Momo is smarter than Daruma, just saying Sasuke is kind of a genius in his own right.

The Diedara fight speaks for itself, and he's gotten a lot smarter and wiser as an adult.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
So has Momoshiki and Isshiki most likely lol. Sasuke shat on the former and was praised for his intelligence by the latter. Not saying Momo is smarter than Daruma, just saying Sasuke is kind of a genius in his own right.

The Diedara fight speaks for itself, and he's gotten a lot smarter and wiser as an adult.
My repy to this got deleted wtf...

Basically while it is true that Momo has ages of experience as well most of it has been him being far more powerful than anyone else while Daruma has been training and fighting against people far more powerful than him like his master.

Same goes to Sasuke, he's basically been trained by two of the smartest Naruto characters (Kakashi and Orochimaru) with the goal of fighting another one of the most intelligent characters in the series(Itachi). And it shows as he's always calm, collected, careful, and extremely analytical, unless when it has to with Itachi ofc(but that's irrelevant here). His intelligence clearly increased with age, and while I won't discredit hundreds of years of experience, all I'm saying is the Guy has a pretty big brain lol. So I don't see him getting outsmarted easily.

And again the Diedara fight was a pretty good showing of his intelligence and quick thinking and that was over 15 years ago.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
So I don't see him getting outsmarted easily.
And again the Diedara fight was a pretty good showing of his intelligence and quick thinking and that was over 15 years ago.
I dont see him getting outsmarted yeah (not like Daruma fights based one smartness) but I do see him getting beat in combat due to experience difference and the use of the mind's eye for clarity in combat. That being said that does not account for hax. So barely anything changes.

@Rocker; fair enough. It's a close one to call, but I'll probably stick with my vote for now.

I really don't see how being older grants you any advantage against Sasuke on skill, As Slayer said, Sasuke already fought people much older and experienced than him and in most times wasn't outskilled

Dante Demon Killah said:
I really don't see how being older grants you any advantage against Sasuke on skill, As Slayer said, Sasuke already fought people much older and experienced than him and in most times wasn't outskilled
Personally I agree. But since I don't know everything about Daruma yet as I haven't entirely caught up just yet, I'll just end up sounding biased so I'll just leave it at "it'll probably be somewhat close skill and intelligence wise imo."

Well, yeah, Daruma can be more skilled than Sasuke but that is only granted via skill alone, or feats in other words, being older shoudn't be part of the argument

Well, 1 vote for Sasuke for now ?

Who cares about the skill?Sasuke will copy and predict Daruma's movements before they even happen.

Fighting Skill advantage is useless against Sharingan.It will only make Sharingan user even more skilled.

Slacjow said:
Who cares about the skill?Sasuke will copy and predict Daruma's movements before they even happen.

Fighting Skill advantage is useless against Sharingan.It will only make Sharingan user even more skilled.
It's certainly a possibility, but as Rocker said would it work on robots?

Slacjow said:
Not necessarily Sasuke relies on stuff like muscles (something that Daruma does not have) It would still work but not nearly as effectively as it normally should. I covered all this already. If Daruma starts with silent cut Sasuke is dead.

Idk if I've ever believed that whole "Sharingan precog is through muscle tension" thing. Last time I tried to find a statement or something where this was said, I came up with nothing, even after asking multiple people about it.

Is it from a databook or something?

Edit:

Some people in this community also believe that the sharingan literally shows the user images of an opponents moves, based on trajectory, angling, and a plethora of other factors.

YungManzi said:
Idk if I've ever believed that whole "Sharingan precog is through muscle tension" thing. Last time I tried to find a statement or something where this was said, I came up with nothing, even after asking multiple people about it.

Is it from a databook or something?

Edit:

Some people in this community also believe that the sharingan literally shows the user images of an opponents moves, based on trajectory, angling, and a plethora of other factors.
I think so too. The whole image thing was even explained by Sasuke I believe.

4618117-5377760238-narut
Sauce-precog
4618119-0458074976-narut
4618120-7344554474-narut
Saucekun
4618124-7587382715-narut
No mention of muscles in particular here. Besides they can predict the trajectories of projectiles and Chakra based attacks too so it's most likely not just muscle based.

Also power mimicry is a legitimate point in Sasuke's favor, it can bridge the skill gap if it's there.

These sharingan stuffs should be talked about in their own thread, as I can see that's probably what's needed.

YungManzi said:
These sharingan stuffs should be talked about in their own thread, as I can see that's probably what's needed.
I think it's a step above Analytical prediction as he literally sees an image of the opponents next attack before he does it, but maybe I'm wrong.

Hmm seems I was wrong about the muscle stuff had it in my mind for a while. Though I knew it was not the only factor. That being said I doubt he can copy samurai moves since they do not use an energy or anything like that like with most verses. Instead they use gravity and h-particles (an invisible force granted by their God Fudo Myoo).

@Rocker; fair enough, but I think he'll still be able to copy his fighting style and physical movement at the very least, which will cover the whole skill gap argument imo.

@WoI @Rocker @YungManzi @Slac; you guys think Sharingan precog is worth making a CRT for? It also seems like the Sharingan seeing on a cellular level isn't exclusive to Sasuke given Sarada's recent feats against Boro's virus.

Also since this is Cat Daruma, he can only fight for a few moments before he needs to sleep and he regen can potentially take hours. Knowing this i vote Sasuke low diff.

The muscle movement thing on sharingan users profiles, despite the fact nobody can find any evidence for it anywhere.

That's a place to start.

Back