• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It appears that muscle tension is a bit of a downplay of what it can actually cover given the scans I posted above. There's a lot more input that ends up creating an image of the opponent's next move before he even makes it. This to me seems like a step above Analytical prediction tbh. At least it should say on the profile that it covers more ground than observing muscle tension imo

Wrath Of Itachi said:
If you can see an opponents move before it happens, isn't that like seeing into the future?
Yes. By definition it's precognition. It's not like say, Goku predicting where Hit will be after the time-skip using pure skill. He's literally seeing an image of the future attack before it occurs. So imo it qualifies as precog. It's somewhat similar but a bit more limited than Observation Haki.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Also since this is Cat Daruma, he can only fight for a few moments before he needs to sleep and he regen can potentially take hours. Knowing this i vote Sasuke low diff.
It's certainly not low-diff. If Daruma starts with silent slash Sasuke has no way around it. Daruma's regen does not take hours. When slowed down massively by Ata it took minutes. If Daruma gets a mind's eye precognition he in fact low diffs sasuke if not Sasuke mid to high diffs him simply due to sharingan and rinnengan.

Provide scans for his silent slash, Sasuke can easily stall him for a few minutes until he needs to sleep, and when he does Sasuke wins.

His silent slash is exactly the same as Ata's and you know what it can do so I don't see what scans you need for that. I know he can stall but sasuke does not know of that weakness anyway. So he won't stall. Regardless I already said that Sasuke would win above he does not need to stall.

I don't remember what it does, that's why I asked for scans of it. And Sasuke doesn't really need to stall really, that fight will definitely last longer than a few minutes. And once he sleeps, Sasuke automatically wins.

I've got a question just out of curiosity. Is it possible to dodge the silent slash? At least if you know it's coming?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I don't remember what it does, that's why I asked for scans of it. And Sasuke doesn't really need to stall really, that fight will definitely last longer than a few minutes. And once he sleeps, Sasuke automatically wins.
....Are you actually reading my replies? I stated that he does not need to stall. He has the hax advantage. What I disagreed with was you saying he low-diffs.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I've got a question just out of curiosity. Is it possible to dodge the silent slash? At least if you know it's coming?
I believe so, but that is near impossible as it can hit you from a moon's distance away without any sense of travel time. like so

I disagree with it being high diff, the only issue Sasuke has is dealing with Silent Slash. That's about it. At most I'd say Mid diff, but that's being generous.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I disagree with it being high diff, the only issue Sasuke has is dealing with Silent Slash. That's about it. At most I'd say Mid diff, but that's being generous.
Silent slash is more than potent enough to give Sasuke trouble even if it is just one move, Its even worse If Daruma's precog activates as he would know exactly what Sasuke would do and silent slash at the perfect moment.

But would that still be the case with speed equalized and taking sharingan precog into account? Of course I'm assuming Sasuke has knowledge in this scenario.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
But would that still be the case with speed equalized and taking sharingan precog into account? Of I'm assuming Sasuke has knowledge in this scenario.
He would see the slice, but he wont see what is coming from it, it would look like he just cut the air randomly.

So it's a matter of knowing about the move and it's mechanics. Got it thanks for the reply.

Those are big "what ifs" and its at random times when it activates. Sasuke is more than capable of dealing with what he has and with sharingan and rinnegan at his disposal, and the fact that Daruma is on a timer, just makes Sasukes job easier. Anyway I vote for Sasuke.

actually something kinda useless to know, even if Daruma could be affected by mind hax, it is kind useless here since Daruma is literally blind.

Rocker1189 said:
actually something kinda useless to know, even if Daruma could be affected by mind hax, it is kind useless here since Daruma is literally blind.
Not actually an argument or anything, but wouldn't it be sick is Sasuke pulls an Itachi in a situation like this lol.

Anyway so far it seems we have 5 votes for Sauce-Kun.

Myself, Rocker, WoI, YungManzi, and Slacjow

Normally I was just going to ignore this, mostly because I belive most of Samurai 8's battle will be totally void in the future. But the given the miniSharingan disccussion and the ffuture migraine of the CTR is making but in.

"Besides they can predict the trajectories of projectiles and Chakra based attacks too so it's most likely not just muscle based."- From UchihaSlayer96

This is a straight up lie and a big fat one at that. Especially when he used Scans of Chapter 230-231 to show his examples. Sasuke cannot predict chakra projectiles, because if he did. He would of dodge these attacks from Naruto.

Example 1: https://v217.**********.com/manga/Naruto/0231-006.png

Sasuke's statement: https://v217.**********.com/manga/Naruto/0231-007.png

(Sasuke get's tagged by the hit by the angle of his head in the third panel. The second page support this when Sasuke rubs his cheek when he makes the satement that he can't predict Naruto's move)

Example 2 (The most blatant example that Sasuke can't react to chakra movements):

Page 1: https://v217.**********.com/manga/Naruto/0231-011.png

Page 2: https://v217.**********.com/manga/Naruto/0231-012.png

Your probably wondering where the whole muscles thing came from in general. Well it comes multiple sources honestly. And it's something that everyone has to take notice. Zabuza breaks down the Sharingan's abilities nicely in Chapter 26 in Naruto. And it's further evidence throughout the series that it works exactly on how it describes. Given the statements of Lip reading, mimicing pencil movements, and able to predict the next hand sign of your opponent and even copy it. All these are muscle movements and thus is how the ability to predict the opponent next move is explained.

Yeah, Sharingan can't predict chakra based attacks, only physical attacks like Taijutsu. That's how he outskilled KN0 Naruto

Tenshin-Ta said:
This fight is basically void
The precog wasn't even the main win condition for Sasuke. It was a side discussion. So until Daruma gets upgraded or downgraded or whatever, this fight is valid imo.

Why is he losing it to begin with?

I'm guessing he'll be upgraded to 5-B or 5-A. Not sure though

Back