• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Silver

Sans wins this due to wanting to win no matter what happens, and silver being naive will probably be his downfall thanks to one skull laser to the shoulder, or head if sans gets lucky.

KillitwithC4 said:
Sans wins this due to wanting to win no matter what happens, and silver being naive will probably be his downfall thanks to one skull laser to the shoulder, or head if sans gets lucky.
Sans 1 : 0 Silver

Okay, I know both characters very well...

Silver has an advantage of durability (and a HUGE ONE)

Looks like both are not physically strong and don't have any combat experience

From what I've seen, they have the same speed.However, sans has better reflexes.

But at the same time, it's not like sans could really hurt silver, since I highly doubt silver killed at least one person... On the other hand, silver gets tired easily. I think that silver takes this, since while sans can just crush silver to a wall, silver can grab him and- throw him to space. But silver is gullible, sans can easily trick him ... Duh in the end idk

EDIT : I didn't know that Frisk was only massively hypersonic+... So sans must be relativistic, while silver is FTL... Also, sans doesn't manipulate time, he is just aware he's in a game. Due to the huge speed advantage and the fact that he is allowed to manipulate time, silver takes it.

KillitwithC4 said:
Yes, silver might get tricked. However,he never killed anyone, so Karmic retribution won't work on him, and since silver's durability is city level, a gaster blaster won't kill him. Plus, like I mentioned up here, silver is too fast, he can manipulate time, and sans has only 1HP, so one hit and poof he's dead.

Back