• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH

Lovecraft was hilariously racist.

Made all the more hilarious by the fact he even shittalked his wife due to being a minority indirectly before promptly being corrected.

Crabwhale said:
Made all the more hilarious by the fact he even shittalked his wife due to being a minority indirectly before promptly being corrected.
you said it best. he wasn't racist, he was everythingphobic

Anything that wasn't his hometown of Providence that is.

Crabwhale said:
Why would he have married a minority if he was so racist?

Seol404 said:
Why would he have married a minority if he was so racist?
Life works in mysterious ways.

I think she was Jewish or something, but I don't quite remember.

Crabwhale said:
Life works in mysterious ways.

I think she was Jewish or something, but I don't quite remember.
Oh so he was also anti-semitic?

Wasn't he born in the US though?

It was New English racism, so he cared less about skin color and more breeding overall.

That's why some of his stories feature white people bad guys, albeit poor and inbred.

Crabwhale said:
It was New English racism, so he cared less about skin color and more breeding overall.
That's why some of his stories feature white people bad guys, albeit poor and inbred.
So he was also into eugenics?

Yellowpig10 said:
he had ALOT of things wrong in the head
Nah that was par for course in New England semi-noble households at the time.

He sounds like he would have fit right into the Nazi high command

Eh I don't think he wanted to kill them all, he just wanted to stay the **** away from everyone.

Also he did get better as he grew older with that.

WIND ROSE - Diggy Diggy Hole (Official Video) Napalm Records
WIND ROSE - Diggy Diggy Hole (Official Video) Napalm Records

I don't think I'd be happier if Doomguy made it into Smash in comparison to that.

For context, the original version of that song was posted by Yogscast, a Minecraft channel, as a Minecraft parody and then an animated song loosely related to the original.

This is a ******* metal cover of it. From an official band. AND IT IS DAMN GOOD OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD

Oh, and btw, when the forums do eventually get removed, if the subforums are not set up, then the Crossoverse Cinematic Universe will be put on hiatus until the subforums are set up themselves.

Guess I could share this here too.

Goku VS Superman, but the dialog is replaced with responces from Copebot (Read description)
Goku VS Superman, but the dialog is replaced with responces from Copebot (Read description)

Apparently that video was so bad all activity fled from this thread.

Crabwhale said:
Apparently that video was so bad all activity fled from this thread.
The quality of anything is inversely proportional to the ammount of Copebot it has.

#Facts

#WhyAmIUsingHashtags

Jokes on you Rodri, I don't have a dog.

I don't have a dog either :sunglassesemoji:

Back