• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH

What other server also has Copebot?

Copebot's in 6 servers right now, I even made a crude photoshop when Copebot had officially joined 5 servers:

Copebot-gauntlet

Seol404 said:
What servers is he part of?
Copebot is in The Joke Battles Wiki Server, Crabwhale's Minecraft server, and 4 private servers

Copetan said:
Copebot's in 6 servers right now, I even made a crude photoshop when Copebot had officially joined 5 servers:
Uh, those are 6 Stones buddy.

The Photoshop has all 6 Stones replaced with server icons, while the comment says 5. That's why I'm confused.

Read the actual comment before you attempt to critique it.

Also

@ Copetan

YOU MOTHERFORKER, THE MINECRAFT SERVER ICON IS NOT THERE

Crabwhale said:
The Photoshop has all 6 Stones replaced with server icons, while the comment says 5. That's why I'm confused.

Read the actual comment before you attempt to critique it.
Crabwhale is right, I don't know how to count. Copebot is in 7 servers, the photoshop has 6. Two public servers, five private, one of which I'm not even part of.

Also @Crabwhale yours isn't on the photoshop because yours is the latest server Copebot has joined. Sorry...

I thought we had something special in Minecraft birb.

Also you messed up the counting again for a sec there, don't think I didn't see that

Crabwhale said:
I thought we had something special in Minecraft birb.
That photoshop was made before your server even existed!

Why would you need 4 private servers?

Seol404 said:
Why would you need 4 private servers?
What do you mean? Those are servers where I/my friends chat with each other, people we personally know, aka, not a public server.

Wait I think I understand what you're saying now. One private server I'm not part of, and the other four serve different purposes and have a slight variation in the people that are in it

Everybodys blood smells like metal Rodri.

Don't look up H.P Lovecrafts cat.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Don't you hate family drama? I hate family drama.
I don't think there is a person alive who likes family drama.

Back