• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH

Perhaps but you wouldn't get far in conquering the realm.

We're talking Stone Mask swole vampires, not regular ones.

Side note, but real ******* intelligent of Kars to have the Masks work on humans and give them the very same weakness he was trying to cure.

For being a genius he sure is a brainlet.

Yes but more importantly he can learn German, proven by Santana, which as we all know is ze best in ze world.

Ben Shapiro was on Logan Pauls podcast, and I watched it so you don't have to.

MLPlover2011 said:
Its funny that a few users still have the Pewdiepie vs T-Series live stream even though the war has ended
FlareTV ended it after literally a year

Rodri "Dante" said:
A tower explodes and PDP's animals die.
First of all, it was IKEA tower, second of all, you should've added a spoiler tag, FANDOM has those y'know

Yellowpig10 said:
you're the only one who cares about that series
I care about that series. Seol cares about that series.

Fairly certain about 67% of all 9 year olds care about that series as well.

Said 9 year olds do not have to be 9.

Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:

And that's why you two are--

HAH! You thought it was Seol x Crabwhale, BUT IT WAS ME, FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 4!

Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:

This.

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:

This.
And that's why you two are--

HAH! You thought it was Seol x Crabwhale, BUT IT WAS ME, FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 4!

WE HAVE OVER 500 THAT HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN EDITED ONCE SINCE THEY WERE MADE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?

Rodri "Dante" said:
WE HAVE OVER 500 THAT HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN EDITED ONCE SINCE THEY WERE MADE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?
500 pages? Are they complete? If not than you should probably delete them (Assuming they haven't been edited in over a month)

Back