• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH

Every waking moment is literally filled with pain right now, both physical and mental.

Crabwhale said:
Every waking moment is literally filled with pain right now, both physical and mental.
Now you understand how I've felt all this time :D

This is not a very good time or a very good day for this.

If you need somebody to talk to, I'm here for you.

Already talked about it with the fam and my girlfriend, but let's just say everything happened today. And none of it was good.

Plus it's late so, I don't wanna tire myself any more. Or bog you down with my worries.

Okay, but I'm here if you need vent to someone.

Crab says he wants to be annoyed, please message him as much as you can both here and in Discord.

Screenshot 20191024-113645~2

Oh no... Oh no.. IT' s HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orror: (account get' s taken over by edgy Orror.)

Negative Orror: The Quran is my favorite comic.

I should've said Deus Vult... but instead I said the Latin version of Allah Achbar...

Negative Orror: Everything is connected... history is not determined by one event, but many.

STOP SAYING EDGY THINGS!!!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!

Negative Orror: Says the dude that stockpiles religious jokes to unleash in Discord (mostly abbout the phrase Allah Achbar) , and then say that "DISCORD IS GREAT!!!!!, DISCORD IS GREAT!!!"

Inksaness said:
I should've said Deus Vult... but instead I said the Latin version of Allah Achbar...

Negative Orror: Everything is connected... history is not determined by one event, but many.

STOP SAYING EDGY THINGS!!!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!

Negative Orror: Says the dude that stockpiles religious jokes to unleash in Discord (mostly abbout the phrase Allah Achbar) , and then say that "DISCORD IS GREAT!!!!!, DISCORD IS GREAT!!!"

"You shall both fall before me." Shouted the demonic being known as the heretic leader.

Yellowpig10 said:
Jesus christ. Intelligent people look away for a minute and i back to this
Orror (Back in control of his own account) : ARE U SAYING DAT IM NOT A INTELLIJENT PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

"You shall both fall before me." Shouted the demonic being known as the heretic leader. Negative Orror: Oh really?

(Negative Orror turns into Balhala, also known as Bathalang Maykapal, A Heretic God from an ancient society somewhere on some island in Asia.)

Negative Orror: Alright now, let's go.

Back