• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH

I can't see Sans' hand very well, does he has gloves or not? Because like 99% of the people that draw/animate Sans forgets about them.

Is Sans Undertale actually Ness Earthbound?

I never expected the fourth Megalovania to come from Smash Bros, kind of a shame it has the exact same title as the Undertale version.

Kinda sad that sans isn't a full fighter, but still great maybe this means Steve for smash?!

Pikachu's Final Smash is a Pulseman reference, I can't believe he wasn't even a spirit.

That is a very generic move. It's just an energy ball and flying around with a trail. I don't even think it's a reference to another game

Yes Yellow, Game Freak, the company that owns both Pulseman and Pokémon and constantly adds references to the former in the later made Pikachu's Volt Tackle look like Pulseman's Volteccer by accident.

In that case it's not smash bros referencing your beloved character. It's smash bros using an established move of the character as a move in the game. Nobody except you cares about pulseman

That's like saying Sans beating a yellow Piranha Plant in his trailer wasn't a reference to Flowey.

That's not similar at all. The move was made as a reference and then it was a move that pikachu had, they used a move that he already had as his final smash. and you're saying that by using a move he already had that was originally made as a reference, somehow means they were trying to make a direct reference in smash bros too

Considering the Smash version of Volt Tackle behaves and looks more like Pulseman's Volteccer than the move Pikachu has in the main Pokémon games, yes.

Rodri, I think you might be one of the only people alive that actually cares about Pulseman.

Proof? You've said before that there is no Pulseman ****.

(DDLC Animation) Monika Plays Minecraft Part 1
(DDLC Animation) Monika Plays Minecraft Part 1

Just give up. He's just gonna do his thing and try to convince people that pulseman matters to anyone but himself

How does that prove or disprove that Smash Bros' Volt Tackle is a reference to Pulseman's Volteccer.

Theres no proof that it is or isn't a reference. The move that Rodri linked in that video didn't resemble Pikachus FS to me, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

Yes of course everything I say must be taken 11111% seriously and not taking it as such is grounds for arrest.

Back