• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Solomon (No not that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respecc Wame vs One of a Suprising Number of Solomon in the Nasuverse

Speed is currently equalised. Fight takes place in Fuyuki. Merem Solomon starts with all his beasts in front of him, and this is Dressrosa Sanji.

Before anyone freaks out about the concept manip, that will probably come down to just another form of durability negation since the conceptual armaments he has probably won't be any better than The Black Keys, Phantasm Punishment, etc. However, Tsukuhime experts, please correct me if I'm wrong about that

Tumblr lrfgfqi3LE1qirck2o1 400
Solomon, but a Vampire this time

Sanjiblackleg

Zoro's swords can't bypass Merem's immunity to non mystical wielder (i think?) since Zoro has no to little mystery himself, not the sword.

Zoro's swords are incredibly old swords that have managed to still maintain their quality over the decades

That alone grants mystery.

No, not the weapon, but Zoro himself. I don't think Zoro has anything like Mystery himself so his weapons will be useless against Merem while she just chills.

Edit: *he. Damn traps xD

Him only. While Zoro with his sword can damage Servants, but to a Dead Apostle any weapon even with mystery on it will be useless unless the wielder himself has mystery like a Demon Hunter like Shiki Tohno/Ryougi or Executioner like Kirei or Ciel

Well, there is still the question if Merem can or even will attack Zoro. Merem can just ignore Zoro attacking him then leaves, or for some reason puts Zoro against Clever Daughter, King of the Sky, or King of the Earth. What would happen though.

The Calaca said:
I guess? The energy isn't known by everyone. Only a percent of the world can tap to it.
That's not really what makes it mystery or not, but I do think its supernatural nature should qualify it for mystery.

Why is it a stomp? If the issue is the inability to bypass regen, then I can swap it to another one piece character in 7-A. Any recommendations?

Makkurona said:
Him only. While Zoro with his sword can damage Servants, but to a Dead Apostle any weapon even with mystery on it will be useless unless the wielder himself has mystery like a Demon Hunter like Shiki Tohno/Ryougi or Executioner like Kirei or Ciel

Well, all of Meruem's Beasts are walking reality warper on their own. And they can stand up against an op DA close to Altrouge. It's not a stomp yet i think

But you established earlier a weapons mystery doesn't matter if the person themselves don't have it

God I hate the mystery mechanic in verse.

I think he can harm him if he uses Haki all the time (which tires him iirc?), then again, Zoro must overcomes all of Merem's Divine Beasts which won't be nice at all.

Wait shit, I just realized. Aren't all of Zoro's Weapons considered to be of a legendary grade? That means they will either break into dust or just glance off with no damage when he tries to attack Merem. This really is a stomp then, I'll need to replace Zoro with a devil fruit user of a similar AP

Well as i said, Zoro can hurt Merem if he uses Haki on him, though i dont think it will be as great as expected because Merem himself has a high level of Mystery that would reduce the damage and Zoro will have hard time against Merem's Divine Beasts. I see it not as a stomp, but Zoro sure will have bad time against Merem

Nah, Zoro isn't a fist fighter and would probably never think to just try punching Solomon. The Denial or Human History would destroy or nullify all his swords due to their legendary grade, which Haki will not stop from happening.

I changed it over to Sanji tho, so the same arguments should hold up minus the problem of the swords

Tough fight. Sanji still has to overcome the Divine Beasts that are outright above Pegasus which is Galatine level NP. King of the Earth will be the most troublesome with King of the Sky because Earth is basically a walking fortress and Sky that is a massive hazard to Sanji. The beasts are also walking reality warping meaning that they weaken any sense of "realism" in the environment.

Yeah, although they wouldn't erase Sanji outright or anything like that. I think their most reliable way to win is for Solomon to use one of his Conceptual Armements on him, and bypass his durability, but they aren't 100% necessary, and I dont know how often they use them

Meruem can just throw his beasts here which are more than enough. Their reality warping won't kill Sanji, but it will weaken him physically and mentally through realism breaking. Most divine beasts are 6-B at least from what i know.

Makkurona said:
Meruem can just throw his beasts here which are more than enough. Their reality warping won't kill Sanji, but it will weaken him physically and mentally through realism breaking. Most divine beasts are 6-B at least from what i know.
I think this is a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back