• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kachon's Husbando Vs TheMonkeMan's Worst Nightmare - Sanji Vs Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here voting for Sanji and thinking Sanji could take hits from G5 and come out better than Lucci, and it's hilarious.

Dude got hurt by Queen's Vinsmoke amps and passed out right after the fight, how tf could he endure a G5 punch?
Because he's Sanji.

He's just built different. 🦍

You make it sound simple. His regen is better than the germa trio but they still take a bit to regenerate skin tissue from bullet holes. He won't immediately fix that.

Sanji isn't lasting beyond two/three shots from G5 either..

Tail coil him like he did Luffy in enies Lobby. Sanji can't break out for inferior LS. Spam Rokuogan on his chest until he's flat.
Superior LS.. on his tail? What is bro smoking ☠️
And if he gets close he's getting burnt by Diable or Ifrit.
"Sanji can't take two/three hits from G5" holy **** it was just basic hits. Literally only one of the punches had Haki, one was just Luffy spitting a couple rocks at Lucci, and the other was him slingshotting his fist into his stomach. You act like we haven't seen Sanji tank a sword to his neck before.
And the thing is, I'm not even wanking Sanji. I know if Luffy uses Advanced Haki and his DF powers Sanji is out like a light, but he didn't really do that against Lucci and that's who we're comparing him to.
I can't believe that people will put a housecat who was clapped by 3 relatively normal G5 hits over someone who regenerated from having nearly their entire skeleton crushed and broke a Commander's sword.

I love how people throw around the word Gear 5th like it's their golden ticket to winning the argument.
Not every G5 attack is super powerful. Hell, the Luffy that Lucci fought was far weaker than the one Kaidou fought, since he used Advanced Haki, Gigantification, Toon Force, etc. on Kaidou. None of those (except maybe Toon Force ) were used on Lucci, yet he still got wiped.

I was joking about it earlier but if we go strictly off of the profiles Lucci does technically win with his Class P "stronger than Big Mom and Hybrid Kaido" lifting strength lol

Lucci Prime One Million FRA

when we get more showings from Sanji it'll be more apparent how strong he is compared to Lucci.

if anything I'd rather change my vote to incon.

What? Lucci isn't Class P.
We never saw him lift anything or even do anything related to the ground besides punching that rock.

What? Lucci isn't Class P.
We never saw him lift anything or even do anything related to the ground besides punching that rock.
I'm not convinced by it either but it is what it is. I just found it funny how it makes Lucci's lifting strength on the profiles higher than any other OP Character but Luffy and Kaido's clouds

I love how people throw around the word Gear 5th like it's their golden ticket to winning the argument.
Not every G5 attack is super powerful. Hell, the Luffy that Lucci fought was far weaker than the one Kaidou fought, since he used Advanced Haki, Gigantification, Toon Force, etc. on Kaidou. None of those (except maybe Toon Force ) were used on Lucci, yet he still got wiped.
I've explained like 5 times why G5 with only normal Buso scales vastly above a base Luffy w/ Buso who badly hurt Dragon Kaido with a no-Hao Punch.

Queen in Zoan form got wiped by a tired base Big Mom.

Zoan Queen <<< Base Yonko < Zoan Kaido = Base Buso Luffy (no Hao) < Gears 2-4 (excluding strongest attacks) < Gear 5 w/ only Buso (per the statement of the 5 Elders).

Superior LS.. on his tail? What is bro smoking ☠️
His tail should have similar LS to his normal self-considering that it stopped Luffy from moving.
And if he gets close he's getting burnt by Diable or Ifrit.
"Sanji can't take two/three hits from G5" holy **** it was just basic hits. Literally only one of the punches had Haki, one was just Luffy spitting a couple rocks at Lucci, and the other was him slingshotting his fist into his stomach. You act like we haven't seen Sanji tank a sword to his neck before.
Let's lowball the **** out of Gear 5, and say that he doesn't scale above Post-Haoshoku Luffy at all (which is nonsense).

Even then, per the statement of him scaling above Gear 4's AP by the 5 Elders, he still scales WAAAAAY above Post-Udon Gear 4 Luffy, who made Base Kaido bleed from the mouth with a Kong Gun to the gut, and then made Zoan Kaido bleed from the mouth with a Rhino Schnieder to the face that left Kaido reeling for a few seconds. And then Gear 4 proceeded to beat the stuffing out of Zoan Kaido with a Kong Gatling that knocked him out for a minute.

Gear 5 scales way above this.
I can't believe that people will put a housecat who was clapped by 3 relatively normal G5 hits over someone who regenerated from having nearly their entire skeleton crushed and broke a Commander's sword.
Nice job taking stuff out of context.

I love these arguments.
"The Five Elders said it so it must be true"
This isn't even a point. It shouldn't ever be considered. They simply know that a Mythical Zoan Awakening grants a new, more powerful form. But they don't seem to have a fruit their selves, so how would they even know if every single attack used in said form is more powerful than the others?
Like, I seriously doubt the attacks he used on Lucci are more powerful than a Kong Gun or Gatling.
Also when did Base Luffy ( without Hao ) ever do any notable damage to Kaidou?

I love these arguments.
"The Five Elders said it so it must be true"
This isn't even a point. It shouldn't ever be considered. They simply know that a Mythical Zoan Awakening grants a new, more powerful form. But they don't seem to have a fruit their selves, so how would they even know if every single attack used in said form is more powerful than the others?
Like, I seriously doubt the attacks he used on Lucci are more powerful than a Kong Gun or Gatling.
Also when did Base Luffy ( without Hao ) ever do any notable damage to Kaidou?
Chapter 1026, with only Buso emission, hit Zoan Kaido and made him bleed, fall to the ground, and send his head flying back.

Well I don't recall that but the "fall to the ground and head flying back " part seems like LS/sheer strength

I'm not convinced by it either but it is what it is. I just found it funny how it makes Lucci's lifting strength on the profiles higher than any other OP Character but Luffy and Kaido's clouds
Power creep do be like that. You'll see a whole lot more class P's when people start clashing with G5. And eventually people stronger than Kaido when Bajrang Gun gets tanked or stopped.

You guys are basically saying that Sanji could take a hit from Hybrid Kaidou unscathed and this is ******* hilarious
Bro deadass said a basic attack from G5 Luffy with no Haki is on Hybrid Kaidou's level ☠️
This thread is a glorified circus rn.

Lemme get this straight
Kaidou:
Strong weapon
ACoC
Armament ( quite likely Advanced )
Major Zoan amp
Luffy:
Zoan Amp
basic Armament
Stretches his arm out a little
Yeah man I really wonder who's stronger here seems like stiff competition honestly.

Lemme get this straight
Kaidou:
Strong weapon
ACoC
Armament ( quite likely Advanced )
Major Zoan amp
Luffy:
Zoan Amp
basic Armament
Stretches his arm out a little
Yeah man I really wonder who's stronger here seems like stiff competition honestly.
What are you getting at-

Base G5 drew blood from zoan Kaido
G5+Buso is stronger than that
Lucci clashed with G5+Buso so he scales.

It's not that complicated-

Luffy KO-ing Lucci after laughing a shitton isn't an anti-feat for Lucci, WE'RE LITERALLY TOLD HE GETS STRONGER WHEN HE LAUGHS, he just GOT STRONGER to the point of not needing Buso

What are you getting at-

Base G5 drew blood from zoan Kaido
G5+Buso is stronger than that
Lucci clashed with G5+Buso so he scales.
Luffy used Advanced Haki like wtf are y'all talking about Kaidou LITERALLY SAID he was using it.
The headcanon is off the walls

I'm not stupid enough to make another CRT just for people to try and silence me in it.

Someone else can do it if they care enough but I don't have the foolhardiness.

Luffy used Advanced Haki like wtf are y'all talking about Kaidou LITERALLY SAID he was using it.
We see it when he's using it.
When Luffy initially yanks him back to the top of the dome, which I showed you already during the Lucci CRT, he wasn't using ACOC. He just slammed him around with regular G5 and made him cough blood/drew blood from his face

We see it when he's using it.
When Luffy initially yanks him back to the top of the dome, which I showed you already during the Lucci CRT, he wasn't using ACOC. He just slammed him around with regular G5 and made him cough blood/drew blood from his face
He was pulling a Looney Tunes on him and abusing his Toon Force to affect him, and even then Kaidou only coughed like one droop of blood and got right back up and beamed him.
You wanna tell me again how he was using "Regular G5" against Kaidou?

I'm not stupid enough to make another CRT just for people to try and silence me in it.

Someone else can do it if they care enough but I don't have the foolhardiness.
Then stop tryna bash everyone who enforces what's accepted as delusional biased scalers when you literally don't even wanna put in the effort to change it

Also, Round 2 Gear 2 Luffy with Buso but no Hao blocked a Hybrid Kaido Bolo Breath, so G5 w/ only Buso scales above that.

This is Monke right now

"We won't let you change anything but don't gripe about that it's childish even though we're being arguably more stubborn than you"
1eaG5ua.png

I'm going back to Worstgen bruh..

This is Monke right now
You don't even read One Piece why are you bashing me

You don't even read One Piece why are you bashing me
I like the characters, mostly.

Plus, having hunted down and read the Lucci CRT, yeah I think your arguments are folly TBH, sorry, kind of, I searched up "salt" and found that verse like 2 minutes ago

I like the characters, mostly.

Plus, having hated down and read the Lucci CRT, yeah I think your arguments are fully TBH, sorry, kind of, I searched up "salt" and found that verse like 2 minutes ago
I don't even know what you're saying so I think I'm just gonna ignore this and leave this behind finally.

This thread is one of the most toxic OP threads i gotta say. Anyways ROBERT MINIGUN LUCCI FRA. Tempest, Esseso, and others reasons about Lucci are enough ti give him my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back