• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kachon's Husbando Vs TheMonkeMan's Worst Nightmare - Sanji Vs Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci has a 7-A one atm
And apparently Sanji has an 8-A, 7-C, and 7-A key in his Pre-Timeskip profile...

Untitled32_20221218143618.png

Yes, the dudes who wanted to keep Gear 5 a secret from the entire world at all costs, clearly know nothing about it and want to cover it up just for funsies.

They know that the fruit is strong not that its base form is stronger than luffy with amps

But there needs to be evidence they know about how strong luffy was after emission training, and evidence that its base gear 5 that scales above emission amp, since even with gear 5, amps we're needed to match kaidou

Considering Hand Gun bypassed buso emission defense like a knife through butter I'm not sure Sanji's durability can hold it off. He can probably regen tissue and all but the lastingness of awakened zoan is ridiculous (No G5 Luffy KO'ing him isn't an anti-feat )
This isn't forgetting Lucci has all of his pre-ts skills too, from the ranged attacks to Rokuogan's dura neg to Kami-e and Tekkai's tankiness (unless dura negged by DJ/IJ).
He can fly after Sanji with geppo too, so distance isn't too much of an option.

I'm leaning towards Lucci tbh. It's a high diff, but Sanji might end up with a hole in his chest.

1. Yeah, Shigan is an excellent way for Lucci to bypass Sanji's impressive exoskeleton resistance to blunt force.

2. Just to clarify, I don't think it'll be a stomp in Lucci's favor, and Sanji's attacks can hurt him, but he just has way too many crucial advantages in his favor.

Yeah, no, it's far from a stomp the way I see it. An extremely close battle. Both are super skilled, versatile in their own way, both have impressive speed amps and resistances in their own way. Both have regen.

The difference comes in the fact that Lucci might just outlast him, and Hand Gun would mess up Sanji's day if it hits enough. Not to mention we've seen Lucci use armament hardening as well, so he's got an amp on top of his tekkai/zoan dura.

Considering Hand Gun bypassed buso emission defense like a knife through butter I'm not sure Sanji's durability can hold it off. He can probably regen tissue and all but the lastingness of awakened zoan is ridiculous (No G5 Luffy KO'ing him isn't an anti-feat )
This isn't forgetting Lucci has all of his pre-ts skills too, from the ranged attacks to Rokuogan's dura neg to Kami-e and Tekkai's tankiness (unless dura negged by DJ/IJ).
He can fly after Sanji with geppo too, so distance isn't too much of an option.

I'm leaning towards Lucci tbh. It's a high diff, but Sanji might end up with a hole in his chest.
If he gets a hole in his chest he'll probably repair it or endure it.
And sure, G5 Luffy KO'ing him isn't an anti-feat, but it does show that Sanji can probably do the same considering how casual Luffy was there.
I only see Lucci winning by keeping a distance and spamming ranged attacks, as we don't have proof he can handle the heat from DJ|IJ.

If he gets a hole in his chest he'll probably repair it or endure it.
You make it sound simple. His regen is better than the germa trio but they still take a bit to regenerate skin tissue from bullet holes. He won't immediately fix that.
And sure, G5 Luffy KO'ing him isn't an anti-feat, but it does show that Sanji can probably do the same considering how casual Luffy was there.
Sanji isn't lasting beyond two/three shots from G5 either..
I only see Lucci winning by keeping a distance and spamming ranged attacks, as we don't have proof he can handle the heat from DJ|IJ.
Tail coil him like he did Luffy in enies Lobby. Sanji can't break out for inferior LS. Spam Rokuogan on his chest until he's flat.

People here voting for Sanji and thinking Sanji could take hits from G5 and come out better than Lucci, and it's hilarious.

Dude got hurt by Queen's Vinsmoke amps and passed out right after the fight, how tf could he endure a G5 punch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back