• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Udon Luffy vs Admiral Ryokugyu

Post Udon Monkey D. Luffy is facing against Admiral Greenbull (Aramaki) who lets say was in Onigashima with CP0 and wanted to take some action and stop Luffy from reaching Kaido.

• Post Udon Training Luffy is being used
• No Outside Help
• Starting Distance: 100 Meters
• Both In-Character

Due to Hao Infusion (that could clash evenly with Hybrid Kaido's while Luffy was in his base form), Future Sight, dura neg, Gear 4th, Buso potent enough to protect himself from Aramaki's potential sword attacks and also his vine impalements, and all the extra stuff that other people who pay more attention to Luffy than I do could list, I'm voting Luffy.

Last edited:
Due to Hao Infusion (that could clash evenly with Hybrid Kaido's while Luffy was in his base form), Future Sight, dura neg, Gear 4th, Buso potent enough to protect himself from Aramaki's potential sword attacks and also his vine impalements, and all the extra stuff that other people who pay more attention to Luffy than I do could list, I'm voting Luffy.
This Luffy cant use Hao Infusion.

"Snakeman or boundman, which would he use?" is the real question here
Luffy fra for sure

Post-Udon Luffy does have Hao Infusion, says so in the key.

But assuming he doesn't have Hao Infusion, I'd still say Luffy wins high-diff in Gear 4.
I thought Post Udon was Advanced Armament Luffy before unlocking Hao Infusion

Back