• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And >rays Implies it's something that needs to hit, so she can dodge, or use one of her many ways to simply outrange and ohko. And he's vulnerable to everything she has.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And >rays
Implies it's something that needs to hit, so she can dodge, or use one of her many ways to simply outrange and ohko. And he's vulnerable to everything she has.
How can she do that if time is stopped...?

Probably doesn't, but then again, would it even work? Would it not have to get past the armor first?

And besides, prove he's gonna start off with clockwork, I've been told like upwards of 20 forms he'd lead with, pick one a stick with it.

Yeah, and the armor is chozo tech, even old and subpar choz tech can be picked up wirk like new after hundreds of years without even a bit of wear.

Of course I still expect you to answer the rest of my post, that's kinda important here.

You missed the point entirely it seems, the point was even super old and outdated tech can be picked up and used like new even after hundreds of years, the culimative efforts of the race and their final gift to the galaxy sure as hell ain't gonna be worse than that.

And I'm still waiting on the question i proposed twice now.

You missed the point entirely it seems, the point was even super old and outdated tech can be picked up and used like new even after hundreds of years.

The armor will not become obsolete, it will become dust, with her inside.

And seeing that the armor is 99% organic, this will be more easier.

>it being organic somehow means anything

Still can almost certainly shrug off hundreds of years of aging before it even feels any effect.

And once again you ignored the question. Answer it before you decide to bring up any more points from this point on, side stepping the question i asked numerous times isnt gonna help this debate at all.

No, is not necesary, to me you already addresed the points already.

The problem is you're not stoping underestimate the capabilities of Ben, and started to say that she is going to tank everything that he could dish out, which make no sense at all.

You do realize Clockwork can age things in reverse right? He can just reverse time for her to a point where she wasnt wearing the armor at which point she gets aged into dust.

So youre not gonna answer the question because you don't think it's necessary? Not how this works.

Problem here is she does, she's on the high end of 7-A, she resists quite a bit of his stuff, will know his powers with scan visor and she quite literally can kill almost his entire arsenal in one hit wether it ice beam, screw attack, super missiles, normal power beam, cqc, she has armor that negs stuff and so on and so forth.

She kills him far more often than he kills her.

And yes, I'm still waiting on the answer.

Did you honestly avoid the question again? Yeah sure thatd probably work, still irrelevant unless you can answer my question and prove your case.

This is what? The 3rd or 4th time I've asked in a row?

No, is because you already addresed the points. The problem is that you're starting to said she is going to being unaffected by things such a black holes and age manipulation, which does not make sense.

I'm not saying that Ben is going to win, I saying that what you said about that earlier does not make sense.

Did i just not say reverse aging would work? Because pretty sure I did.

And black holes would work, if she doesnt completely neg their pull, which is what wiil probably happen since even 960x gravity means nothing to her outside her suit let alone in it.

You literally said that her suit wouldnt be aged to dust because its high quality...

Yeah no, 960x gravity isnt anywhere near the amount of gravity exerted by a black hole

What you just said was that: Still can almost certainly shrug off hundreds of years of aging before it even feels any effect.

>You're implying that she is not going to get really affected.

Weekly, I'm saying Chozo tech could easily takes hundreds years worth of aging and remain uneffected. I never said nah that wouldn't work try again and I conceeded to reverse aging, don't say I saud something if I never actually did.

Yes but his black holes clearly arent actual black holes now are they?

Otherwise he'd be tier 4 and whenever he uses them the planet would get ripped to shreds, now isn't that right?

And Weekly, answer my question.

See this is where specific words come into play, I said hundreds of years before it feels any effect. I didn't say no it won't work all.

And reverse aging is fine, I didn't even attempt to argue that so don't try and make it seem like I'm saying nothing will work.

Im not saying stuff you never said, im saying exactly what you DID say.

They are actually, yes.

No because not all black holes are tier 4, and i suggest you drop the sarcastic tone

No, its already been answered

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
See this is where specific words come into play, I said hundreds of years before it feels any effect. I didn't say no it won't work all.
All aging is fine, doesnt matter if its hundreds or thousands or millions of years, she's still going to get aged into dust

And do you now how many years is the effect of the "Time Laser"?

Even if the suit is not aging properly, Samus will still age from inside.

Let's drop this for a while that my dizziness is on fire.

See i was careful with my wording, I didnt say it wouldnt work, I said what it's limits were, that was your chance to retort by saying something like it can do thosands of years or something.

If they are and they exceed 960g then how does it not nuke everything? Either it does or it's not that strong if it follows real black hole logic.

It hasn't been answered and if it has repeat then.

Do we not ignore WOG statements unless theyre explicitly clear, due to the Godzilla fiasco?

Regardless, him stopping time or not doesn't make much of a difference. Nothing changes due to it.

And him even using Clockwork is incredibly suspect at that.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Do we not ignore WOG statements unless theyre explicitly clear, due to the Godzilla fiasco?
Regardless, him stopping time or not doesn't make much of a difference. Nothing changes due to it.

And him even using Clockwork is incredibly suspect at that.
No, AFAIK WOG is taken into consideration unless it is directly contradicted in canon, which in this case, it is not at all (Clockwork has even displayed the ability to temporarily stop time around a being to freeze them in time for awhile).

Why does him changing time not change anything? If he does end up going Clockwork all he needs to do is stop time. He could time BFR Samus or age her to dust.

Well Maltruant is a chronosapien who stopped time, Maltruant also can multiple by shifting though time. Has Clockwork stopped time? No. Could Clockwork stop time? Likely.

Yes, if he goes into clockwork that's all possible give or take.

If the fact around 20 different aliens have been brought up, some even argued for numerous posts that he'd definitly lead with them and not anything else and more tells me Clockwork isn't gonna be his first choice, or second or maybe even third.

Chances are he gets his ass kicked before he goes clockwork if he even does.

I'm not saying he can't win, but his chances are prone to being far more luck based when plenty of his forms get ohkoed with ease right away opposed to the few that have a chance ehichbare vastly outnumbered and aren't even common choices.

Samus statistically has more chances and scenario's to win then he does, especially in character.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yes, if he goes into clockwork that's all possible give or take.
If the fact around 20 different aliens have been brought up, some even argued for numerous posts that he'd definitly lead with them and not anything else and more tells me Clockwork isn't gonna be his first choice, or second or maybe even third.

Chances are he gets his ass kicked before he goes clockwork if he even does.

I'm not saying he can't win, but his chances are prone to being far more luck based when plenty of his forms get ohkoed with ease right away opposed to the few that have a chance ehichbare vastly outnumbered and aren't even common choices.

Samus statistically has more chances and scenario's to win then he does, especially in character.
I'm not saying he would instantly go Clockwork and age her to dust or something, I was just giving you some proof that Clockwork can stop time because you said he couldn't.

Anyway, again, I'm not going to start debating anything, just wanna throw it out there that Big Chill is a decently common lead for Ben and he could beat her the same way you say she'd beat his other forms, and Ampfibian could do the same but with lightning instead of ice, but I think you know this already since you're admitting that he has ways to beat her

Problem with Big Chill is screw attack, invulnerability+super high end 7-A AP when using it alongbwith pseudo flight or Shinespark, both likely ohko with the former definitly instakilling 99%of all his forms except ones that absorb energy and even then, probably only feedback doesn't get ohkoed but then at that point missiles and cqc.

Screw attack can straight up kil Samus in one hit, although its closer to destroy her, in her 7-a key (which is already on the higher end of the tier) no body here, her or ben can tank that with raw durability.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Screw attack can straight up kil Samus in one hit, although its closer to destroy her, in her 7-a key (which is already on the higher end of the tier) no body here, her or ben can tank that with raw durability.
Can she move around freely? Can she keep it up indefinitely? I can see Ben going diamondhead to tank it out or trap her in endless crystals (she's at least 7-A, he's at least 7-A,likely higher). Also, Big Chill has a pretty massive AOE, he could keep his distance and not even move a finger, and a country sized area around them would just be encased in ice, while Samus's AOE with the ice beam is standard blast AOE right? (BC's 6-B feat was from a scene where he performed multiple ice feats without really moving)

Yes she can move freely, yes she can keep it up foreve.

>tank it out

It would literally turn Samus to paste, no 7-A in raw dura is tanking out, try the next tier up. And Samus can probably still shred through those crystals if theyre only 7-A, even high end.

Samus ice beam's aoe? Not sure maybe a few hundred thousand kilometers if not a million?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Just checked, like 800,000km range aoe.
Does it just shoot in a straight beam that can hit things 800,000 km away or does it freeze everything within a 800,000km radius? (the beam part wouldn't make much sense then)

About the Diamondhead thing, he can very easily just continuously trap her from a distance. Has she ever just gone into Scew attack and remained invunerable for hours until the enemy hit her and died? That's kinda like saying Big Chill stays eternally intangible throughout all his fights.

How'd samus even get hit by her own SA?

It shoots it a straight line but it can freeze everything in that radius yeah. Has a straight up feat with it.

>Implying this fight is gonna last hours

This fight ain't lasting long, one dies sooner than later, probaby ben in my opinion due to the random factor.

On a side note, power bombs shatter crystals via omnidirectional explosion, those things back a hell of a punch, can vaporize Diggernaut and blew off Kraid's foot.

But no of course she hasn't stayed in for that long, she either kills them in one Hit and thats that or it doesnt work (such as against characters in tier 4, but then again it can harm Aurora Unit despite ut being tier 4, albiet just doesn't disintegrate it) but there is no limit to how long she can stay in it, probably onky limited in length vua her stamina, shinespark is a bit more limited though.

Super convulted plot that spanned two volumes, basically an enemy got her screwattack from Greed (a soace dragon like ridley). And she didnt get hit, she avoided at all cost because if she did get hit she'd be destroyed.

Back