• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So you didn't read half the shit I said, or you just ignored me.

They don't have greater cold and heat generation than her, either show me a feat or drop it. >Plasma

Plasma can hit 4 trillion degrees celcious at the real life maximum, it would literally vaporize them. Superheat the armor? Cool, Samus in her basic power suit tanked being in the core of a star.

Here I'll even show ya since it's something you're gonna need to start doing, sourcing your claims.

>Plants dont get slowed down when frozen.

What? I suggest ya rethink your statement there.

And no he can't just burn it away, show me him burning away something on that tier otherwise he can't.

>He can create a black hole to stop someone who's LS in their tracks.

Literally irrelevent, ignoring the fact Samus doesn't resist but is straight up uneffected by gravity 960x greater than earth kinda means those black holes won't do shit unless ya can prove he can create a gravitational pull far greater than 960x earth's.

Feedback have agility feats and Feedback having agility feats on par with Samus are two different things altogether, plus she still ragdolls him in CQC via higher lifting strength, higher striking strength and better skill. Also show me him absorbing energy without ANY contact, otherwise any further mention of Feedback is getting ignored since you haven't brought anything new to the table. Also I'd suggest you word your statements in a manner that doesn't invoke NLF.

>Shortcircuits her suit.

Once again you ignored the fact she has resistances to that and no, I'm asking you to provide feats.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Dude, the heat fo a sun means nothing, she's frozen a star solid before so the that clearly ain't an issue in that regard. And ignoring plasma>star.
Didin't someone say that that was an outlier? If you're gonna go this route, Big Chill's tier 6 freezing instakills. But neither is relevant since this is a 7-A battle so no abilities outside of 7-A for the last time! Anyways, Clockwork's time rays says GG to Samus.

The star AP is an outlier apparently, doesn't change the fact it's explictly noted on her profile for that the range of it being stellar is true with a link to the calc in question no lessand the fact it can freeze things of that tempature is still relevant.

And Ice Beam is in her 7-A key.

So no I'm not going down that route, hence why I retracted saying it can freeze tier 4 objects for the past day almost and instead have been using freezing Metroid's as my example.

And he's gonna use Clockwork over everything else why?

No actually, tell me why out of all his choices he's gonna use Clockwork, especially since this is in character.

Literally irrelevent, ignoring the fact Samus doesn't resist but is straight up uneffected by gravity 960x greater than earth kinda means those black holes won't do shit unless ya can prove he can create a gravitational pull far greater than 960x earth's.

Yeah, but Gravattack does not increase the gravity around her, he levitate objects like telekinesis, Samus resistance to gravity manipulation is meangless when she get through out to space or get swallowed by a black hole.

Also, why you bring on the Screwattack, IIRC she does not have this in her basic Power suit.

I cannot really read the thread because of how many post were made, I leaving now but before that I will leave my vote: At least Inconclusive, both are very versatile in term of hax abilities, Samus may more than surpass this terrain but can go another way for Ben.

What it means is that it gives Samus time to freeze him as it would take longer to get her swallowed in a black hole.

Voting Samus, for reasons I've mentioned above, the primary aliens Ben could use to win Feedback and Gravattack, are not only a small portion out of all the aliens Ben uses, but also have issues with Samus, the former being still takeable by Samus' missiles / h2h, and the latter being able to one shot, but would have to struggle to do so, and thus give Samus time to one shot him first.

I'm not going to read through the rest of this thread to figure this out. If anyone has a vote please say it So I can count/recount them please. Anyways I'm voting inconclusive as Newendingo pointed out, both are very versatile in terms of hax abilities.

You can't vote on your own thread.

It's common info here, it prevents things like people making a bias matchup and voting for their favorite character they want to win just because.

You can debate in your own thread, ya just can't vote.

And even if ya could, ya honestly should read the thread otherwise throwing a vote despite several factors that could of possibly influence your choice could of been debunked or info you're not aware of could of been stated, but alas, ya can't vote on your own threads, goes for everyone here.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And even if ya could, ya honestly should read the thread otherwise throwing a vote despite several factors that could of possibly influence your choice could of been debunked or info you're not aware of could of been stated, but alas, ya can't vote on your own threads, goes for everyone here.
I'll retract it once you show me a rule that says so. Because it seems to me that you're trying to get Samus closer to victory by any means nessesary.

Ah so you're now claiming I'm lying and I'm only saying it because somehow your vote threatens Samus' chance? Look here, you're goddamn right i want her to win, that's the entire point of these threads, take the character you'd think would win and argue your ass off so yeah, not sure what you thought I wanted.

But to suggest that I'm lying and resorting to petty tricks and bullshit to hand her a win is insulting towards me and I ask you retract your statement.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But to suggest that I'm lying and resorting to petty tricks and bullshit to hand her a win is insulting towards me and I ask you retract your statement.
Take that to the youtube comment section pal. I don't care how upset you get tbh. Its not that serious, I promise you. But fine, I'll appease you and retract my vote.

And that gives you the right to claim false accusations? It doesn't and never will.

Now we're gonna drop this abd make no further mebtion as not to derail but I do suggest reading through the thread regardles.

On a side note, it's best if you list the names of the people who voted next to the tally.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And that gives you the right to claim false accusations?
It doesn't and never will.

Now we're gonna drop this abd make no further mebtion as not to derail but I do suggest reading through the thread regardles.

On a side note, it's best if you list the names of the people who voted next to the tally.
Updated the votes now. Also, I'm sorry, I've had a very bad day so I'm sorry if I'm being an asshole.

It's fine, it's just I make an effort to not insult or demean anyone myself, I'd like it if people kept to the sane standard.

But yes, thats good. It's convenient.

Good god that was quite a read...so much different scenarios this can go. I guess the big argument here if what alien Ben would start with.

Some people have argued he's start 1. anti-machine due to Samus' robotic look,

others have argued that 2. he'd start brainstorm to get a grasp on the situation at hand,

and others have argued that 3. he'd just go for a personal favorite like feedback.

If we take all of these different scenarios of which alien he'd choose first, the only one that seems like it could go in Ben's favor is the last one, with him having a preference for Feedback. However, since we cannot determine exactly what alien he would use, there is a chance he wouldn't even use Feedback, even if scenario 3 was used.

Also, I',m not very informed on Ben 10iverse, but how long would it take (if possible) for Gravittack to make the gravity ~860x earth's gravity? If he can, then great, but I'm sure Samus could beat him before he can ramp up the gravity that much.

I guess what I'm saying is that in 95% of scenarios, it's likely Samus would take this. I'm not saying that Ben can't win at all, but the odds of him choosing an alien that would beat Samus is fairly low. Even with master control, he still would need to figure out how to counter Samus' very large arsonal. Some forms lose to Ice Beam, some to Wave Beam, a couple to electro armor, and some to basic missles.

Gonna give this to Samus for this and Data's reasoning above.

And 860x? Zebes is 960x, and that doesnt do anything to her, she can jump up cliffs, attack and do acrobatics in thst enviroment withoutva suit let alone in one.

Nah all good, just pointing it out, on a side note, she also has screw attack and Speed booster in this key, just hasnt been added yet.

Since it only lasts while she's using her speed booster, and that hitting a wall of all things stops it, it doesn't seem like it'd be too useful here. Maybe to block an attack or 2, but that's really it. Also, the equalized speed isn't doing it any justice either.

If she's in it she's in that state.

She can hold the charge but when holding it she's not invulnerable.

When she's moving or shinesparking she is though.

So if there's no clear time limit and she decides to use her boost at the beginning of the fight, she'd be invulnerable as long as she's moving, correct? I'm not sure if it would be strong enough to defend against Feedback's energy manipulation, but that would give her an edge against any alien who would keep her on the run, preventing most ranged attacks from even working and may give her a brief (milliseconds I'm guessing) moment of invulnerability at the start of a CQC which could give her the upper hand. It's not much but it's still in her favor.

Probably wouldnt use it against feedback, she'd know he can absorb energy with the scan visor so she'd probably keep it to cqc or missiles.

Doesn't change anything about the feedback argument, but for most of the aliens it could be troublesome. Just gives her more of an advantage if Ben chooses the wrong alien.

In character man, unless you can prove he'd start off with him (especially since everyone just about thinks hed lead with someone else) it doesn't matter, also she can frag the area and kill him a billion times over since he's not even remotly close in tier, he's only wall.

Back