• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But the powerbomb is still an least 7-A weapon at most or it shouldn't be in this fight, which means it's gonna have the same problem the Screw Attack has once Diamondhead figures out its a bomb.

Anyway, I just realized something. Ben may not go clockwork voluntarily, but since apparently a lot of Samus's attacks would kill him, I see the lfe saving function activating and turning him into the appropriate alien. Normally it would be Alien X, but for the sake of the debate let's say the watch has locked out everything above 7-A.

It would likely turn him into Clockwork (I googled the Ice Beam, and apparently it doesn't work on non organic beings. Feel free to prove me wrong though, as Samus may have gotten some upgrade or something) and he could win like that.

Also, I'm guessing the IB only travels in a straight line and only freezes everything in a 800,000 km radius if it's fired at the ground, but if that's the case wouldn't samus run the risk of getting herself too?

Yes, currentky a Samus revision going on, probably getting a speed upgrade to millions of times light speed in all keys too among other additions.

Problem with that is the watch doesn't know what Samus' has, it's not omniscient and via scan visor she's only gonna use things that will kill what form he's in so it's not like it can adapt or survive a near death and react to that with a suitable form, he's already dead, she either gurantees a kill or refrains from using it, she'd probably know about that function to using the scan visor on the watch since it worked on Gorea.

Ice Beam does work on non organics, machines, plasma, chemicals and gasses, etc I can supply at least the plasma one right now, I have the scan opened already coincidently. Game mechanics are the only reason it cant freeze machines and that's only in Samus returns if I recall, prime games it works fine.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yes, currentky a Samus revision going on, probably getting a speed upgrade to millions of times light speed in all keys too among other additions.
Problem with that is the watch doesn't know what Samus' has, it's not omniscient and via scan visor she's only gonna use things that will kill what form he's in so it's not like it can adapt or survive a near death and react to that with a suitable form, he's already dead, she either gurantees a kill or refrains from using it, she'd probably know about that function to using the scan visor on the watch since it worked on Gorea.

Ice Beam does work on non organics, machines, plasma, chemicals and gasses, etc I can supply at least the plasma one right now, I have the scan opened already coincidently. Game mechanics are the only reason it cant freeze machines and that's only in Samus returns if I recall, prime games it works fine.
Not really, the watch doesn't know about a lot of the newer villains Ben'd faced but it still apparently supplied him with the proper form for the right situation. Also, the anihilaarg it protected him from was very different from other's as it was amped with a dwarf star, making it so that instead of creating a random universe Big Bang style, it created a specific universe in Maltruent's image

Can Samus's scanner really get to know every single esoteric ability of a device it's never even encountered before?

Not really, it either :

A) Turn him into a form that can survive what is currently going to kill the form he's in. So far we've established that the only things that can oneshot Ben are the Screw Attack and the Ice Beam. Both of which get nicely countered by Clockwork.

B) Even if it doesn't know every move Samus has, based on previous responses the Ice Beam is what she'll go far to instakill, the Screw Attack is what she'll go for against Big Chill and the Power Bomb for Diamondhead. The only things that aren't confirmed one shots are the Power Bomb and the Screw Attack (Because Ben can dodge that one and Big Chill can slow her down by freezing a country sized area without moving) The latter two can get somewhat countered by the mentioned forms and if she does connect, then the only feasible form that can turn the tides would be clockwork.

True, the omnitrix hasn't shown feats making it omniscient. However, Unless her instakill attacks cannot actually oneshot another form, the only form the Omnitrix would go for is Clockwork.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Problem with Big Chill is screw attack, invulnerability+super high end 7-A AP when using it alongbwith pseudo flight or Shinespark, both likely ohko with the former definitly instakilling 99%of all his forms except ones that absorb energy and even then, probably only feedback doesn't get ohkoed but then at that point missiles and cqc.
Also, this probably doesn't change much if anything but I just wanna point out that missiles will work on Feedback but it won't be easy, as he has deflected a missile from a High 5-A being before with just the metal on his tail plug.

Pretty much, hence why I mentioned Gorea, which is exactly that.

A) What? Ice beam kills most, Screw attack or shinespark the others, power bomb too (it can vaporize 7-A's), and more, super missiles probably too since it can zebes shields containing MB. You keep saying Big Chill does his country freeze, but reminder Samus kinda outdoes that, a lot, when she can freeze planet sized objects.

But here's the thing, ya said it yourself if she does connnect, if she connects he's dead.

B) See thing here us, Samus will go for the insta kill with ice beam, that us true, only if it would actually do so, scan visor will kinda help in knowing if it works or not, if it works then she uses utvabd it works, he's dead. If it doesnt work then it's not getting brought out so he won't know about it.

See here's the thing, her instakill attacks, the problem with that is they instakill. He can't switch if he's dead and omnitrix ain't that fast, it cant switch the literal instant something contacts his skin, it's speed equal it ain't instant and if speed wasn't equal he'd get speed blitz hilariously bad anyway.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Pretty much, hence why I mentioned Gorea, which is exactly that.
A) What? Ice beam kills most, Screw attack or shinespark the others, power bomb too (it can vaporize 7-A's), and more, super missiles probably too since it can zebes shields containing MB. You keep saying Big Chill does his country freeze, but reminder Samus kinda outdoes that, a lot, when she can freeze planet sized objects.

But here's the thing, ya said it yourself if she does connnect, if she connects he's dead.

B) See thing here us, Samus will go for the insta kill with ice beam, that us true, only if it would actually do so, scan visor will kinda help in knowing if it works or not, if it works then she uses utvabd it works, he's dead. If it doesnt work then it's not getting brought out so he won't know about it.

See here's the thing, her instakill attacks, the problem with that is they instakill. He can't switch if he's dead and omnitrix ain't that fast, it cant switch the literal instant something contacts his skin, it's speed equal it ain't instant and if speed wasn't equal he'd get speed blitz hilariously bad anyway.
1) Ok, I feel like if the Ice Beam can freeze planet sized objects, it should be way above 7-A and stuff, but I'm not gonna start trying to get it banned because that would be dumb. And anyway, I just realized something, both verses are getting revisions, and this entire debate is likely gonna be rendered null once the revisions are done.

2) See, the watch just changes him into something that'll protect him from the attack that's gonna kill him. It may not know her other abilities, but if she hits him with anything that insakills most of his arsenal except Clockwork, it's gonna turn him into Clockwork.

3) This works both ways. It's speed equalized, so you can't say her attacks hit before the watch reacts if you're saying reaction and movement speed are equalized. If not, based on profiles alone Ben would be doing the blitzing until the upgrades are made, and once they are made this entire debate is getting thrown out the window anyway.

Point is, The watch saved him from the Big Bang, it's gonna be able to save him from a tier 7 to tier 4 attack. Again, speed's equal so Samus can't blitz the watch if the watch isn't allowed it's reaction speed. From what I've read in the Sans vs Ben debate, speed's equalized, so both can react to eachother just fine, meaning the watch has plenty of time to go Clockwork. From what I know, speed equalized means that even normal Ben can react to Samus as insane as it seems.

Problem with that and you just said it yourself.

>but if she hits him with anything that insakills most of his arsenal except Clockwork, it's gonna turn him into Clockwork.

It wont because if hes hit with something that instakills hes gonna be killed.

Yeah, but all her arsenal can be used at point blank, and you describe the big bang as an ap feat mentioniong tier 4 and 7, irrelevant, this us about speed so dont know why that matters.but yeah, there clearly has to be a limit here.

Yes thats what speed equal means, but everything us equal, attacks, speed, reactions, movement but it's not instant, if we assume ot can pull that off before samus can make contact from less than an inch away (ignoring the fact it wouldnt know what to change too unless it knew what she could do but by then itd be too late)

Also to add, yeah i dont think ice beam is tier 7, hell theres things she has in her 7-A key that is far above tier 7 but either just hasn't been added or no one noticed she has it, hence the revision.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Also, while that's impressive, it still likely isn't dwarf start level unless I didn't see something correctly, but again Feedback being able to deflect a missile or two doesn't really make an extreme difference, just a way for Ben to counter the missiles, but Samus can easily switch out and use something else.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Problem with that and you just said it yourself.
>but if she hits him with anything that insakills most of his arsenal except Clockwork, it's gonna turn him into Clockwork.

It wont because if hes hit with something that instakills hes gonna be killed.

Yeah, but all her arsenal can be used at point blank, and you describe the big bang as an ap feat mentioniong tier 4 and 7, irrelevant, this us about speed so dont know why that matters.but yeah, there clearly has to be a limit here.

Yes thats what speed equal means, but everything us equal, attacks, speed, reactions, movement but it's not instant, if we assume ot can pull that off before samus can make contact from less than an inch away (ignoring the fact it wouldnt know what to change too unless it knew what she could do but by then itd be too late)

Also to add, yeah i dont think ice beam is tier 7, hell theres things she has in her 7-A key that is far above tier 7 but either just hasn't been added or no one noticed she has it, hence the revision.
That's just it, the life saving function of an inferior omnitrix revived Ben after he was already killed. He was completely and utterly shattered into a pile of rocks as Chromastone in his fight against Vilgax, and the watch just up and turned him into Diamondhead who stomped Vilgax right after.

The watch obviously didn't know what Vilgax was capable of, as it had been dormant for 3+ years and Vilgax had gained the powers of 10 different heroes by then, at had become a lot more skilled by that point, and yet it still knew that Diamondhead was enough.

Speed equalized makes it so that Samus cannot shoot the beam before the watch can react, that removes the entire purpose of speed equalized. We don't know far away they are at the beginning of the fight, and speed equalized gives the watch plenty of time to react. Yes it transformed Ben when the BB was less than an inch away from him, but it was moving at MFTL+ speeds (quadrillions of times the speed of light if I remember the calc correctly, it can't be viewed now because of the naruto forums issue)

How I see it going is, based on what we know, even if through speed equalized she manages to hit him before the watch can react, he dies, and gets resurrected into Clockwork

And though it doesn't really matter if the watch knows what it's up against or not :

Yes, while the watch doesn't know Samus's moves, it will still save Ben from the one she uses on him, and even though the attacks are from samus, they're still attacks, for example :

A blast of ice that can freezes on the spot, Necrofriggians can do that

turning into a sphere like state where you're invunerable and can ram into enemies, that's just arburian pelarota+

Power bomb? That's a bomb.

other abilities that have been brought up in the debate aren't really out of the b10verse's scope, and there are forms that can somewaht replicate said abilities

and while none of Ben's foes have dished out anything like that special anihilaarg, it still worked perfectly fine against it.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Thst above is a aoe range feat for ice beam.
  • sigh* so this whole time poor Benny was being pit against someone that would require the likes of Ultimate Way Big for him to remotely put up a fight with in terms of raw power..I say kudos to him for being able to somewhat keep up despite the power difference...still not gonna give up on the debate tho xD

It not knowing what Vilgax could do further proves my point here, youre saying it only switched AFTER Vilgax stomp Chromastone and that coukd just be the fact watch went, ah shit hes strong physically let's go into our physically toughest form, thats kinda common sense and as it stands, it could just be that didn't kill chromastone opposed to assuming the watch sonehow brought him back to life and even then, the vuctory condutions are KO, not death so itd still count as a win.

Necrofriggians dont have stellar range and cant use nigh absolute zero attacks, not a fair comparison. Screwcattack is still vastly superior to arburian pelarota and that doesn't null the fact it kills most of his arsenal.

Yes it's a bomb, an omnidirectional bomb that can be timed that can vaporize opponents in tier 7-A range minimum completely leaving not even a trace left of them in an instant.

And how does it save him from attacks she uses on him if those attacks kill him if theyre used?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It not knowing what Vilgax could do further proves my point here, youre saying it only switched AFTER Vilgax stomp Chromastone and that coukd just be the fact watch went, ah shit hes strong physically let's go into our physically toughest form, thats kinda common sense and as it stands, it could just be that didn't kill chromastone opposed to assuming the watch sonehow brought him back to life and even then, the vuctory condutions are KO, not death so itd still count as a win.
Necrofriggians dont have stellar range and cant use nigh absolute zero attacks, not a fair comparison. Screwcattack is still vastly superior to arburian pelarota.abd thatvdiesnt null the fact it kills most of his arsenal.

Yes it's a bomb, an omnidirectional bomb that can be timed that can vaporize opponents in tier 7-A range minimum completely leaving not even a trace left of them in an instant.

And how does it save him from attacks she uses on him if thode attacks kill him if theyre used?
That kinda isn't the point, but what you're saying is exactly what I've been trying to say. Well firstly Diamondhead isn't close to being Ben's physically toughest form. he is overall more powerful than Humungousaur, just like how in terms of strength Humungousaur is much stronger than Clockwork, but in terms of overall power Humungousaur is nothing compared to Clockwork.

Diamondhead is overall more powerful than Humungousaur by using his crystalkinesis which is what he used to beat Vilgax, but in terms of pure strength Humungousaur is still Ben's go to. That being said, the only other time Ben used Diamondhead against Vilgax was when he was a kid and quite literally got his face smashed in.

Anyway, going back to what I was trying to say,

That's just it though, the watch just resurrects him based off of what just killed him. As we've established, if the watch really wanted to turn Ben into his physically strongest form, it would've made him Humungousaur or the newly reabsorbed Way Big, but it didn't, it just turned him into the appropriate form to survive and overcome the situation, and since Samus can hit intangibles, the hope of the watch turning Ben into Big Chill is gone. Clockwork is the only viable option.

It doesn't need to know what Samus is capable of, it just needs to know that whatever just killed Ben cannot be overcame by any other form other than Clockwork.

If we're going by the victory via KO route, then I'm bringing back up the fact that with speed equalized Samus cannot blitz Ben or the watch for that matter, and everything else will play out like it did in the OV finale.

The IB or SA is activated and is sent hurtling towards a helpless kickin hawk or something, and the watch turns Ben into Clockwork, because with speed equalized she can't blitz him and vice versa, and the both of them can react to eachother. Clockwork proceeds to stop time, and does 'what has to be done' to samus.

As we know, once Ben realizes that he cannot beat an enemy through regular means, he'll go for the kill, such as when he attempted to stab Vilgax as Diamondhead in their first meeting after getting thrown around as his other forms, and a willingness to kill in this match makes that decision easier for him.

About the comparison thingy, I was just saying that while the abilities are different and have different power levels, they have the same concepts as ones the omnitrix has seen before, such as cryokinesis and turning into spheres (even then, it's a moot point as the watch doesn't need to know Samus's abilites to revive Ben once it knows why he's dead).

About the watch not killing Chromastone, he was completely shattered and has never shown even a hint of regen ever. Heck, Vilgax nearly murdered Chromastone's DNA donor with his fists alone IIRC.

The amount of mentions of ben getting offed in your post is staggering when the rules are ko so its irrelevant (plus i doubt the ressurection anyway, if the only time was chromastone).

When i said toughest i meant durable.

Why would the watch go from kickin to clockwork if the watch doesnt know what those two things do? It needs to know what they do to pick a suitable counter but to know that itd need to see them in action which more than likely means he got offed. Which would be a ko, even if short, plus i doubt the watch ressurects, gonna need another example of that.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Also if we're gonna continue, lets do a single topic at a time, huge walls of text are bothersome for both of us.
Ok, though I'll have to sign off for the day soon.

1) No, it's happened twice. One as Chromastone, and the other in the OV finale. in the a latter, the function is explicitly stated to exist and is a major plot point (where do you think the omnitrix's speed key on its page comes from?)

2) See, I mention the LSF in the first place because you kept on bringing up Ben getting oneshot and killed. Everything you've mentioned so far is about how Samus instantly kills Ben with her ice beam or her screw attack or her power bombs, so naturally I brought up a counter to Ben dying. If the victory conditions are set to KO then that removes a lot of the options you've listed, as you mentioned the ice beam only freezing him completely solid, the screw attack being so dangerous that it could kill samus herself and the inclusion of power bombs bumping samus up to at least large island level to planet level.

3)Kickin hawk was just an example. What happens is I was only breaking down what would happen if samus somehow managed to break through speed equalization and blitz Ben before the watch could react. It would literally end up with him dying and getting resurrected. However, with speed equalized, this is not the case, and she cannot blitz while the watch isn't allowed its reaction speed, as that would be unfair.

Here's a link to the video

What? How does that remove what i said? Those still kill him ressurection or not, the fact ressurection is being brought up already does mean it kills him, or at least ya agree to some extent.

And victory is set to ko, killing is still allowed but in the chance it cant happen ko is what's needed (or incapitation, usually BFR too but OP didnt mention that).

And just asking but, the you say the watch should get its reaction speed, ya dont mean the MFTL+ one correct?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
What? How does that remove what i said? Those still kill him ressurection or not, the fact ressurection is being brought up already does mean it kills him, or at least ya agree to some extent.
And victory is set to ko, killing is still allowed but in the chance it cant happen ko is what's needed (or incapitation, usually BFR too but OP didnt mention that).

And just asking but, the you say the watch should get its reaction speed, ya dont mean the MFTL+ one correct?
Ok, the reason I was including the whole dying thing because I was just using your reasoning of her being able to blitz him before the watch can react.

Speed is equalized. That is not possible. The whole purpose of speed equalization is to prevent blitzing. With speed equalization on, she runs up on him, with an attack and the watch transforms him like what happened with the big bang. It came up on him, the watch transformed him.

Yes I do. Please don't tell me it isn't MFTL when we see another anihilaarg expand at universal speeds in the next scene.

The staff likely already debated something like this properly during the revisions before they added it like how they did with Alien X

I didnt say she'd blitz him, just in speed equal she shoukd be able to at least get a hit in prior to that at close range.

Not sure what you mean by thecsecobd part, it cant instapick if it diesnt knowvwhat any of her stuff does and the onky way to do so is to get hit by it basically.

Ya misunderstand, I'm not denying its feat, just saying it won't have that speed in this match.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I didnt say she'd blitz him, just in speed equal she shoukd be able to at least get a hit in prior to that at close range.
Not sure what you mean by thecsecobd part, it cant instapick if it diesnt knowvwhat any of her stuff does and the onky way to do so is to get hit by it basically.

Ya misunderstand, I'm not denying its feat, just saying it won't have that speed in this match.
I sense miscommunication on both ends xD

Ok, with speed equal makes it so that she can potentially get some hits in, but it is not a guarantee because her combat speed and the forms' reaction/movement speed are equalized. What is a guarantee though, is that if either one of them were to throw a hit, the other would be capable of reacting to said hit.

So basically SE makes it harder to hit one another.

During their fight at some point, one of them is bound to land a hit on the other, or it would end in a stalemate anyway. Assuming Ben were to land a hit on Samus, she'd be hurt yes, but obviously she'd be able to contnue. The same could be said for Ben if she lands a non instakill hit, but by going off of previous responses, she uses her instakills pretty often.

What would happen then, is either Ben dodges the instakill and the fight goes on, or the instakill is about to connect but the watch saves him and makes him Clockwork.

With Speed equal, forms like Toepick might help since she can't blitz before the mask opens, but I'm not sure about that.

See, as we can see in the video provided, the watch also tends to pick the right alien for the job, even if Ben doesn't know any better. That alone should tell you that it doesn't need to know about the abilities of the foe to rescue Ben. The watch isn't alive, it just has a very good danger detector. The watch didn't know what a heavily modified anilhilaarg could do, as it isn't something conscious. It could just tell 'hey that's a very high amount of energy, let me make him a conductoid so he doesn't die'.

The same could be said here. It wouldn't know Samus's abilities beforehand sure, but once it sees her heading towards him with any one of them, much like the anihilaarg and the other instances where it's picked for ben, it would be like 'hey, that's some crazy firepower heading our way, and it doesn't seem like anything can stop it except Clockwork, so here', and the speed equalization helps out a ton in this regard, as he'd be perfectly capable of reacting to the attacks, so if Ben doesn't dodge them, the omnitrix will bring out Clockwork.

Also, I'm not exactly agreeing that he'd be 100% decimated by everything Samus has, I just know too little about Metroid to debate about the inner mechanics of each ability, so I'm taking your word for everything here.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Or not, revisions are going on for both, it could be rendered a stomp in either favor after they're done, who knows.
Its possible that Ben may get an upgrade to low 6-C or 6-C in the future. Not sure about Samus though.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Or not, revisions are going on for both, it could be rendered a stomp in either favor after they're done, who knows.
It will likely end up a stomp in samus's favour bar alien x, as the island level and small planet level calcs for Ben weren't accepted :'/

Kambings4life said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It will likely end up a stomp in samus's favour bar alien x, as the island level and small planet level calcs for Ben weren't accepted :'/
Why weren't they accepted? Even then, Rex Salazar from GenRex has a possible Island Level feat, and considering how Diamondhead and other aliens could fight him, they scale to him since Heroes United is cannon. If that gets accepted, Ben could be island level.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Why weren't they accepted? Even then, Rex Salazar from GenRex has a possible Island Level feat, and considering how Diamondhead and other aliens could fight him, they scale to him since Heroes United is cannon. If that gets accepted, Ben could be island level.
Idk, but it wouldn't feel right having to scale from a character from another verse to bump up a tier. I'm pretty sure it was decided that they might not be scaled to one another as characters tend to be rescaled to match their opponents in crossovers

She's defintly getting an upgrade to MFTL+, a bunch of additions and possibly Large island to planet if power bombs are added to her base key (they shoukd, just what tier is debatable)

And not gonna reply to everything ya just said, wanna keep this sinple for now but dodging would be kinda hard, her AOE is immense, i mean several weapons have stellar range for example, don't think thered be anywhere to run at that close a distance.

Knowing Samus is dangerous and knowing why she is are two seperate things.

And im not sure on this but would electro armor not give her invulnerability to Clockwork's waves? It makes her invulnerable to literally anything in the game that i can remember if its up, physical attacks, energy beams, plasma, energy slashs, earth manip, explosions, etc.

If Clockwork's aging is done via projectile waves the electro armor should take the huts for Samus untill it runs out, which it wont if time is stopped for obvious reasons.

Yeah crossover stuff is a no go, they usually get their own seperate profiles.

Look at smash bros, GodzillaxEvangelion or even akuma in Asuras wrath.

Kambings4life said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Idk, but it wouldn't feel right having to scale from a character from another verse to bump up a tier. I'm pretty sure it was decided that they might not be scaled to one another as characters tend to be rescaled to match their opponents in crossovers
I feel like they should make an exception here as Man of Action have said time and time again that the crossover is canon.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
She's defintly getting an upgrade to MFTL+, a bunch of additions and possibly Large island to planet if power bombs are added to her base key (they shoukd, just what tier is debatable)
And not gonna reply to everything ya just said, wanna keep this sinple for now but dodging would be kinda hard, her AOE is immense, i mean several weapons have stellar range for example, don't think thered be anywhere to run at that close a distance.

Knowing Samus is dangerous and knowing why she is are two seperate things.

And im not sure on this but would electro armor not give her invulnerability to Clockwork's waves? It makes her invulnerable to literally anything in the game that i can remember if its up, physical attacks, energy beams, plasma, energy slashs, earth manip, explosions, etc.

If Clockwork's aging is done via projectile waves the electro armor should take the huts for Samus untill it runs out, which it wont if time is stopped for obvious reasons.
if her weapons have stellar AOE than she could very well like, idk, blow everything she's standing on away? If we're talking about the ice beam then it would have to connect first before freezing start sized objects.

It will know why she's dangerous once she's heading towards it/shooting it with an instakill. It decided what to turn Ben into once it detected the problem, and it had no way of knowing what a drastically modified anihilaarg was capable of. It only decided on the suitable form once the blast was actually heading towards it, and this is what'll happen against one of samus's instakills

these are all regular attacks, (like elemental moves, explosions stuff like that). Time manip outright ignores durability, it would end up aging the armor to dust. Even if it somehow couldn't, Ben could stop time to prevent movement and blast her with a beam that reverses time around her to where she didn't activate the armor, and leave her stuck there for awhile. That's what he'd need to finish her. (I'm being this specific because it's exactly what Ben did when he fought an alternate timeline version of himself. The AU Ben was Diamondhead and Clockwork reversed time around him to where he didn't activate his omnitrix and stuck him there)

Yeah she could do that, ice beam can clearly freeze objects touching the frozen one too, I mean ya seen the range feat, 800,000 kilometers is huge.

How though? It knows she's dangerous, doesn't know the details though.

Time manip ignores durability, problem here is its done via projectile, why wouldn't the Aeion ability take the hit for her? Gotta get through that before It can touch Samus.

On a side note, can he even do all this within stopped time?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah she could do that, ice beam can clearly freeze objects touching the frozen one too, I mean ya seen the range feat, 800,000 kilometers is huge.
How though? It knows she's dangerous, doesn't know the details though.

Time manip ignores durability, problem here is its done via projectile, why wouldn't the Aeion ability take the hit for her? Gotta get through that before It can touch Samus.

On a side note, can he even do all this within stopped time?
If that's the case she would literally have to freeze earth or whatever planet they're fighting on, meaning she'd have to freeze herself. And also, the sun is just floating sphere of gas, while earth has a 100 km gap between the ground and the sky (though granted if she could freeze the hydrogen and helium in the sun she may be able to freeze the air on earth, but that would mean taking herself out. If she tries to put on the electro armor to protect herself, Ben will definitely notice something is up.

It's just like with the anihilaarg. The watch didn't know the details about what it could do, and yet it 'scanned' (for the lack of a better word) that it was a blast of universal energy and acted accordingly, just like how it'll 'scan' that samus is either blasting a star level ice beam (if sensed the power level of the amped anihilaarg, it should be able to sense the power level of the ice beam) or is about to ram into Ben as an immensely powerful sphere, and act accordingly.

No, the beam itself ignores durability, that's just how it's fired.

Why wouldn't he be able to? He just stops time so she can't move, then reverses time around her to remove the inconvenience. Not like he needs to, I was just giving an example of how he could directly counter the electro armor. once time is stopped he just needs to age her to dust/send her to another timeline

Back