• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@SD He used Feedback to fight Terrorantula (Which has no energy attacks whatsoever), Argost (Who has no energy attacks), The Pretty Boys (Who have no energy attacks), and Negative Ultimate Humungosaur

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And He's gonna know which forms are best suited? Take Kickenhawk, he goes into that after Feedback gets thrown around, she continues to cqc it then bam ice beam, dead, no more switching.
She goes for an ice beam, he switches to Feedback

That's fine, it still gets CQC'd and Samus ain't feeding something she knows can absorb, redirect and amp itself off her beams any energy.

So what you're saying is that instead of using a strategy he choose the alien he preferred best? This is not helping your argument at all (I actually tried to use the argument to show that he won't know that Samus has energy attacks, this makes it much worse as Samus can spam missiles without issue in this case.)

No what im saying is Feedback isnt completely helpless against people who dont use energy attacks like you guys are trying to claim. And again, missile spam just leads to ben switching to Gravattack.

Weekly, you really think he's gonna switch back to Feedback? >she continues to cqc it then bam ice beam.

She's smart, she'd know how to get off a surprise attack mid CQC and he doesnt know she has energy attacjs since if he starts with Feedback she wouldnt of used any energy attacks initially due knowing his powers via scan visor so it's not like he knows.

And then samus ice beams or screw attacjs gravattack, what's your point?

And they're not Samus, Samus is at least 7-A in raw strength for punting gamma troids and she's an expert hand to hand combatant, one of the best in the galaxy.

She's above his paygrade.

Nanomech has adaption to any attack. Nanomech could easily break out of the ice using Samus's attack against her.

That's how it work. Brainstorm sees all matter as equations. And knows exactly what move to make to counter Samus and destroy her. Brainstorm is smart enough he wouldn't even need to attack directly. Stephan Hawking is nowhere near Brainstorms level.

I said ice aliens. They can't be frozen. They are immune to anything cold and Big Chill can't be harmed by hot or cold temperatures.

Ben has shown to easily switch between aliens best suited for a situation in master control. One shoting him isn't likely.

I go with Ben with many reasons above.

Actually, Omnitrix will choose aliens that can help him the most in any situation.

And Brainstorm is like freakin' Sherlock, he will calculate every ways to wins.

Omniverse Brainstrom Battle Analysis Ben 10 Cartoon Network
Omniverse Brainstrom Battle Analysis Ben 10 Cartoon Network

Also, give Brainstorm preparation doesn't seem so bad :)

Shadow, has he shown the ability to adapt to planet tier ice considering it can freeze Metroids, which are planet tier? And this is ignoring you dont get encased in ice, you are literally frozen inside out. Also adaption to any attack is a NLF, try again.

No that's not how it works, going by your logic he can think up a counter to someone like Reinhard even though Reinhard would kick its ass regardless of how smart it is. He doesn't even have naything to destroy her, he has no powers that can hurt her. And you missed the point completely, I didn't use Stephen as an example of him being smart, I used Stephen as an example if it doesn't matter if you're smart when you can't do anything to the person you're fighting. And what? Beat Samus without touching her? You better not mean like in the clip Asdfg just posted, because there is not a single thing on this planet that can stop Samus considerng she's 7-A, you think pipes or debris will stop her? It'd be like it's not even there.

>Ice aliens can't be frozen.

The ice aliens Samus has frozen in Fusion say hi. And if she changes to an Ice Alien you think she doesn't have stuff to counter those? Screwattack instakills, power beam heaviliy injures and so on and so forth.

>Big Chill can't be harmed by not or cold tempatures.

That's a no limit fallacy, if that's your argument I'm ignoring it.

>One shotting him isn't likely.

It is when Samus quite litterally has a way to instakill each of his forms, ice beam gimps most of them, this isn't arguable, screwattack kills anything else that ice beam wont with the exception of things that absorb energy and the rest she just rag dolls with her bare hands and guess what? He can't switch when's he's dead, you seem to think oh if this alien form doesn't work he'd switch, he won't because the very fact it didn't work means he's dead, it doesn't matter if he can switch at a thought because while he atemtped to do whatever he tried to do against Samus that failed Samus also attacked and said attacked probably gibbed him, she's not gonna just stand there and take it. Oh and Samus' scan visor will tell her the abilities, weaknesses and more of each form he changes into at a glance.

And not to mention, the amount of time it took Brainstorm to do what he did in that clip above is hilariously slow for how fast

he needs to act here, he'd be dead dozens of times over.

Also ghostfreak is fodder here, you think Samus hasn't dealt with etheral and invisble beings? Chozo Ghosts, Phantoon, Space Pirates, etc plus she has precognition, sneak attacks won't work. Oh and power beam can hit etheral and intangible beings.

SomebodyData said:
@Kambings if he fails it'll be because he's dead tho
also the one shot comes from the fact that Ice Beam essentially freezes one completely solid, he would die in the process or be shatter to pieces from a missile.

... that makes it sound like rather weak intangibility.

How is he gonna get in her head?

@Weekly does nanomech even have a page here?

@shadow reactive evolution would require him reacting, he would be dead by then.

But he'll still be dead by then

The ice beam has frozen plasma before, something significantly hotter than fire.
Not really, He'd start in alien form and a lot of them are tough enough to withstand being frozen. (even waterhazard can, Heatblast can break out of it, he can phase through it, Humungousaur is tough enough to survive in space for awhile, Big Chill is immune to extreme temperatures,NRG no sells it, Swampfire has survived being frozen before, As we have seen in his battle against Albedo, transforming shatters the ice around him)

Also, if we're saying she gonna instantly start the fight by freezing him and breaking him with a missile, we could also assume that he starts the fight by creating a black hole as gravattack, turning into Clockwork and aging her to dust, going Upgrade and messing with the suit, going Lodestar and messing with the suit, going nanomech and entering her armor, going Feedback and absorbing her power from a distance (which he's done in characer) etc

Couldn't he do what he did against Captain Nemesis's armor? (Go Waterhazard and spray it with water then absorb the humidity. We've also seen that Waterhazard os perfectly capable of surviving gettig frozen)

Are Ultimates allowed? Ultimate Big Chill could steal her heat

How can it be weak intangibility though, to counter it Samus would have to like, idk alter her own density right?

He can shrink past the armor particles or something maybe? He could also potentially move through any crevices in her armor

Again, if we're saying Samus is instantly going to whip out her deadliest abilities, we should assume the same for Ben though, and contrary to popluar belief, he HAS started out as forms like Feedback and XLR8 before, not just Humungousaur, that was just a running gag in the first season.

On another note, I don't get why people are saying Samus beats Ben in h2h, if anything it should be the OPPOSITE(unless I'm missing something)...they're both 7-A physically, and Ben has forms which are at least Class M in lifting strength while Samus is at least Class 50.

Regarding the Brainstorm thinking feat. he came up their weaknesses before they could ACT, it just seemed slow because we were supposed to see his thought process

Also, saying that Samus can scan Ben's stats instantly is a bit of an NLF right? I mean he's from a different entirely.

Also, as I've said, if her method of one shotting him is freezing it's not going to work (What's the strongest thing it's frozen?)

Also, the spin dash has hilariously little range unless I'm missing something, while some of Ben's close combat forms have ranged options too (Four Arm's big smack, Rath's shockwave punch)

Have you read the rest of the thread? Because honestly, some of the things you just brought up have been long since been discussed.

Heatblast can't break out of it, she can freeze lava, fire and plasma solid, Humongasuar ain't tanking it, that better be a joke because space and the ice beam aren't even remotly comparable and the fact you think it is is truly problematic, Big Chill needs feats tanking stuff of this caliber, show me him tanking tier 5 ice, Swampfire surviving being frozen solid and being hit by the ice beam is irrelevant, Goku has tanked being encased in ice before, if he eas hit with the ice beam he'd stiill bite the dust unless it's one of his higher keys and as for the last part, it DOESN'T encase them in ice, they're not trapped in a block of ice, they are quote litterally frozen solid all the way through, there is literally nothing to break out of. Don't make me say this again.

And no, you can't just assume Ben suddenly leads with some super convenient alien because Samus leads with something, Ice Beam is a standard part of her moveset, of course she'll lead with it, it's normal and add in the scan visor which tells her what her enemies powers are, ethir weaknesses, exploits and such and she'd lead with whatever the hell is bets suited to unlike Ben who has no info on her, she has all the info she needs on him at a simple glance and deadliest weapons? If she had her deadliest weapons 99% of the omnitrix outside of severly broken stuff wouldn't stand a chance and no we cant assume Ben would do that, this is in character, Samus in character is just a matter of scan visor, knowing what to do then doing that, Ben doesn't have that advantage.

Samus beats Ben in H2H because she has military training, was trained from the age of 4 if i recall by super alien war lords that curbed any war they were in through tech and raw power along with skill and they trained her every day for like 10 years

If youre talking about Nanotech shrinking past armor or whatever it's not happeneing, it's already been brought up, Scan Visor+Electro armor prevents that.

Gravattack making a black hole is pointless, Samus has high gravity resistance even outside her suit and morph has been used to counter black hole like atacks prior, she already dealt and beat the person doing stuff like that before easily at that, and messing with the suit? You realize 99% of the suit is organic, not machinary right? That's already been stated. Nanomech gets electrified via electro armor, and Feedback? Already been discussed extensively.

And as for Brainstorm, speedequal, he doesn't have time to do any of that so the point is null.

What? Scan Visor works on anything from organisms, machines, energy, magic, ghosts, so on and so forth, it's not a NLF because it has feats and nothing Ben has is something it can't scan. It's even scanned things that the universe had little to no info on let alone Samus having priro info, see Gorea and it worked fine and right away

I've stated multiple times what it's frozen, it can damage things up to 4-C and casually freezes planet characters solid in a single hit like Metroids.

And the hell is a spin dash?

Ah yes, increasing your speed to FTL, in a speed equal match.

Let's give Samus her several million times the speed of light speed booster then while we're at it, she has it in this key after all.

And what? He's gonna put her to sleep with dust, while she's in armor? Think about that for a second.

Heatblast is also resistant to ice. And would not be affected. He would actually use ice as his advantage. Big chill ain't tanking tier 5 ice? I don't know what tiers are for ice, but Big Chill can survive ice ages and atmospheres that will freeze you solid without proper protection. Swampfire being frozen solid doesn't count for you? Swampfire isn't breaking out of ice. He's burning through ice. Being Frozen is irrelevant if all you need to do is burn through.

You can't just assume he wouldn't. The thing about super conviency is that Samus appears to be robotic, so all Ben would use are alien to counter machinary. And he has a large number of Aliens that would swarm and power down Samus in an instant. Ben in character would use aliens that counters all machines. Plus this is also Master Control. He could switch on a fly. Samus being a machine would be destroyed against all the variations of ben's alien agains machines.

10 years of hand2hand combat? Ben is always fighting hand to hand and with all aliens in their prime. Ben has the most experience with Hand2Hand.

No Nanomech can't be scanned. Nanomech isn't invisible to all scanners. And is is not vulnerable to electricity.

Gravity resistance, but not Gravity immunity means just pump up the gravity. Feedback absorbs all energy. And wouldn't even to get close to her. Just use his antennaes. It doesn't matter if Samus's suit is organic. If the suit uses energy it can be absorbed simple. Proof of this is Phil and his organic form.

This isn't about speed. It's a single glance. Brainstorm gets all the information in a single glance.

Snip

Yeah, tbh I joined by the time there were already a bunch of posts

Ok...I was trying to be nice and I don't see why you have to get so upset, but whatever. Anyway, about Heatblast not being able to break through because it's frozen lava and plasma? His entire race live on a fully functioning sun

If Samus's ice beam is powerful enough to freeze tier 5 level beings and we're using tier 7 versions, shouldn't it be banned? Also, she has hit intangibles before but has her ice beams in particular? (probably has), anyway, if we're doing that then can't we say the same for Big Chill who can use his tier 6 freezing against a tier 7 being?

Also, yes, it's part of her gear, but will an IC Samus completely freeze a random human? If they're willing to kill then so is Ben, and then Clockwork.

Anyway, has Samus completely one shot everything she's ever gone up against like by constantly using her ice beam at the beginning of every fight?

About the training thing, Ben has beaten highly trained warriors in h2h before

the scanner is a problem though, but Couldn't Brainstorm short it out? Speaking of which, how is her armor organic? Like, if it's not machinery then is it like, skin?

Anyway, even if she does have the scanner thing like in the Nanomech situation, Ben has master control, he'd go Nano, she'd go for the electro armor, boom he's Feedback in flash to absorb it, her scanner will let her know that she can't output the amount of energy needed to overload Feedback's energy absorption, and as previously stated, Ben has beaten highly skilled warriors with more ungainly forms before [such as how he beat Looma and Vilgax (who has much more experience than Samus) as Four Arms and Diamondhead respectively]

eheh, spin dash..I meant screw attack (I think) and also..yeah I don't think she has that here

Dude, show me them tanking tier 5 ice or stop arguing that point and >burning through the ice,

The ice ebam can freeze lava, fire and plasma frozen solid, he's not burning through that shit, stop saying he will when he lacks the feats needed to do so. So what if they can survive frozen atmospheres and such, ice beam can literally turn plasma into an ice cube, that's far above their pay grade. And yeah,Swampfire being frozen doesn't count unless he was frozen by something on the same caliber as the ice beam. And once again since this is the last time I'm saying it, he can NOT burn through the ice beam considering it can freeze plasma from highly advance weaponary solid (even in real life we got plasma that hits a trillion degrees).

And dude, you just screwed yourself there, you basically just said ben would lead with, in character, aliens that screw with machines, guess what though? Samus ain't a robot and neither is her suit, her suit is 99% ORGANIC. Living tissue, not machine. But you just said Ben would think it is and lead with that stuff, he's dead if he does.

Nanomech can be scanned, why the hell can't it? litterally nothing is stopping it from being scaned, you're gonna need to prove it can't and it best not be something that was already brought up. And The electro armor still prevents it from entering the suit, considering electro armor can harm 7-A+ characters, whcih he's not, he'd kill himself.

You clearly didn't read what I said correctly, i said she was trained by Chozo every day for over 10 years, she has something like 30 years of experience under her belt fiighting aliens, monsters, wars, ghosts, etheral beings and more on top of being massive trained and having her genetic makeup changed to be suitable for combat and adapatibilty, she outclasses Ben hilariously in this regard.

Samus can run and jump dozens of feet into the air, do acrobatics and more in 960x earth's gravity, without her suit, in it she can do more also I forgot to add but Samus is getting upgraded to Class G lkely very soon so she out does him in strength if Class M is actually his best.

So Feedback can absorb energy without contact? Samus would know that and prevent it, go up to him and deck him in the face, she won't use energy based anything against Feedback, she knows he can do it at a glance, Feedback has been discussed already, don't repeat things that has already been brought up.

And Brainstorm gets all possible info at a glance? Prove it and don't say cause he's smart, give feats.

Dude, the heat fo a sun means nothing, she's frozen a star solid before so the that clearly ain't an issue in that regard. And ignoring plasma>star.

Outside of game mechanics, yeah, ice beam basically instagibs anything outside of things above that.

Beating skilled oppoenets and beating Samus in CQC is entirely different.

And why would Brainstorm be able to short it out? As of Samus Returns she has decent resistance to EMP stuff and you may as well drop Brainstorm, litterally dies in one hit.

And that's not how SBA works, they're willing to kill but still in character. Samus in character does this stuff, unless Ben does that in character it means nothing.

Her suit is organic, it's not really skin but it's not exactly mechanical either.

If I recall yeah, ice beam can hit Chozo Ghosts.

>Random human

He sure as hell ain't random the instant he turns into an alien, and she'd know he's not normal because of scanning the omnitrix. She'd held Luminoth at gun point before, and they're rad dudes who are nice.

That depends, yeah Big Chill could have that freezing but then why would it matter? She'd know about it and counter it with screw attack or electro armor.

Samus has screw attack in this key, has it in S&J.

And what's stopping Samus from fragging the area with a missle if he goes into Nanomech? He won't survive the blast.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ah yes, increasing your speed to FTL, in a speed equal match.

Let's give Samus her several million times the speed of light speed booster then while we're at it, she has it in this key after all.

And what? He's gonna put her to sleep with dust, while she's in armor? Think about that for a second.
Explain to me why it wouldn't work and oops i forgot speed was equalized

Dude...Heatblast can go supernova and big chill survives ice and heat on a stellar scale.

Heatblast lives on a sun stronger than anything your magma enemies are capable of. Big chill lives on an ice planet. A freaking ice planet. Frozen tundras is his calling. You aren't getting past his ice immunity. Samus couldn't even give swampfire a cold. And even Swampfire gets blown to pieces he could regenerate.

Oh so that 1% of Samus isn't machinary? Cybernetic armor is could still be bypassed as a machine. End story. All of Ben's aliens electric aliens and then some short circuits Samus's suit.

Nanomech can't be scanned because he is of unknown origin. Inspector 13 tried to scan Nanomech, but couldn't get any data. And Before you say it Inspector 13 has knowledge on almost everything in the universe. Inspector 13 has technology way more advanced than Samus.

I don't think you understand that Ben's aliens are primed species. Ben's aliens are the very best of their species. Ben has fought way more than that on a tuesday.

Gravattack is a planetary gravity being. Doesn't matter want she's resistant too. Gravattack could keep increasing the gravity.

I never said Feedback would beat Samus without contact. I said he wouldn't need to get close and use his Antenna's. Feedback wouldn't even be faced by Samus trying to fight him. He would suck the power from her. End Game.

It's already been shown. He can get infomation 4 months ahead of time just by a glance. How about you prove how Samus just glances and gets all possible infomation.

Because she's in an armor? How is she gonna breathe it in or come into contact with it in the armor? The armor doesn't have any vents or exhausts or cracks that it can seep into if that's what ya think considering she can swim through acid, water and lava and it doesn't get in.

Can she keep up her screw attack and electro armor for and extremely long time though? Is her Ice Beam an AOE attack or a straight beam (going by the name I think it's the latter but I won't say anything till I get an answer) because Big Chill has and can use AOE attacks all he wants.

Some googling tells me that 'cold' plasma is only several thousand degrees and plasma has been recorded at billions of degrees but that was only in an experiment where it was purposely heated?? (I'm not sure though so feel free to correct me)

Brainstorm can actually form shields though, so he could theoretically block the ice beam (it freezes the shield, he breaks free, maybe?)

As for close combat, Samus may have trained for 30 years, but again, Ben has also beate highly trained Warriors, and people who have way more fighting experience than Samus has. Ben also changes his fighting style with his form, and assuming Samus's training will make her 100% just destroy Ben in h2h, then he'd disengage from that and try something else,and her scanners will get slightly offset by the changing speed the master control grants him.

Ben hasn't specifically age people to dust IC, but he has tried to kill IC before, not sure how that helps though.

I googled the Chozo Ghosts, and the wikitroid provides 'scans' showing that they're only partially intangible, and their intangibility only works on natural energy types of attacks like elemental attacks that is completely different intangibility than Big Chills.

Anyway, I don't really feel like continuing this debate because I need to study :/ So we could either say you win or just agree to disagree, I might jump in again at some point but for now I'mma end it here.

And plasma> a sun which she can freeze solid, what's your point? Don't ignore all my examples and cherry pick the specfifc one that supports your argument when she can freeze shit way hotter than a sun solid. Frozen tundras? You better not be comparing the ice beam to a tundra, that's utterly pathetic, that's like comparing a lighter to super cooled plasma, the difference is astronomical. And fyi Screwattack instakills Big Chill.

>Samus couldn't even give swampfire a cold.

Calling bullshit, prove to me he can resist it.

Also hard to regen when you're frozen, kinda slows down that process in case ya weren't aware.

That's like saying you can hack a person or a steak, not how it works and short circuit? She kinda resists EMP and short circuiting it you've been paying attention. And clearly you misunderstand, it's more like 90%+ is organic, not techology, he won't be hacking shit.

And Samus has scanned things of unknown origin, see Gorea, don't make me say it again, this is the 3rd time. .

That's highly debatable, Samus literally makes a living off doing missions that are rendered impossible to most of the galaxy.

NLF, prove to me Gravattack can increase gravity over a thousand times and then some because if not he won't even slow Samus down outside her suit let alone in it.

Oh and how does he do that? You think Samus will just let him no she avoids any and all contact with those, she's highly acrobatic and has pseudo flight with screw attack plus she can jump hundreds, if not thousands of feet into the air casually and control her trajectory via jet pack. And fyi she resists energy absorbtion like that, she can 1v1 Mother Brain with a Metroid leeching on her arm, Metroid's can turn organisms to ash in seconds via energy absorbtion.

No, that just means he can plan ahead at glance in response, that's not all possible info. Samus literally has her scan visor on her profile in detail, go read it.

Screw Attack she can keep up for as long as she wants, no limit, Electro armor runs off aeion but won't go away and will stay up as long as she wnats unless they deliberatly make contact with it a shit ton of times, in which case it served it's purpose and he's either dead or crippled. Her Ice Beam is explicltly noted to have steller range on her profile, it froze a star solid.

You're right there, except she's frozen heated plasma by super advanced aliens.

Nope, wave beam stacks with ice beam, her ice beam has phasing due to it that can bypass barreirs which is why I'm wondering why Brainstorm keeps getting brought up.

Her scanning visor has proven to work instantly in some works so not an issue and you don't think Samus hasn't fought people with a shit ton of experience? Prime Hunters is a game that's literally just that, and then there's Gorea. And disengage Samus? Horrendous idea, she outranges him and has him beat at range, she can kite if she pleases.

He is willing to kill here, never said he wasn't, he's also in character though.

Not true, Samus can hit them when they're completely phased out as long as she knows where to aim (she had a visor for that). And that was an example, it goes on to say they null most of her weapons except beam stuff due to their nature.

@J-man calm down a bit,

@Everyone new, the problem here is that most of the arguments you guys are bringing up have already been debunked, hence why the focus is now on master control.@

@Weekly but in the process, you showed a very abundant group of times that Ben did not use strategy, which is highly counterintuitive to your argument. Assuming he does switch, then Samus only needs to use Ice Beam (Which would surprise him due to being used to missiles) and then one shot him.

I'm not angry though? Didn't think i was.

Onlyn thing I think could be taken os anger is the >calling bullshit.

But that I am calling bullshit.

Well, its pretty wrong sure, but saying it that way can be taken as anger, which would make this case worse.

Nah dude, saying it's bullshit is cut and dry, it gets the point across in a matter of one word it wasn't an indicator of anger.

Getting mad over Vs. debating is trvial, not like you're gonna die because someone disagrees with ya over the internet and if ya do get mad just close the tab, ain't hard.

Anyway off topic.

And Big chill and Heatblast are have cold and heat generation greater. Simple as. Survivng extreme temperatures of heat with no problem. Plasma wouldn't even phase both of these guys. Heatblast would just superheat the armor by just pointing. Big Chill doesn't even need an explanation.

Swampfire is a plant being trapped in ice. He could just burn it away. Simple as. Entangles Samus's armor and destroys her. That's the point of regen. He's a plant he doesn't get "slowed" down.

Wrong. Nanomech is literally made of nanochips. Nanochips can create any machine and any organic life. And you openly dismiss Nanomech's Ability to control electricity. Gorea doesn't compare.

Highly debatable? Universal threats were defeated with the same tiers.

He created a black hole to stop a beast who moves at the speed of light. End of story. He can stop Samus in her tracks.

Feedback has agility feats and acrobatics feats to show that he knows hand to hands. Samus resists Energy Absorption? Cool beans. Feedback Absorbs anyway. You use energy? You get absorbed. End Game

How does Brainstorm think? Is that what you asking me? All Brainstorm needs to do is think...That's it. There's no scanners. Just simple fooking thought. Brainstorm shortcircuits Samus's suit before she even has a chance to scan him. That's how it works. One glance. It's all possible info since it's every possible contingency. End Game.

Yet, you're not citing any feats to compare...

Frozen solid and encased in ice are two different things, the former is what Samus' ice beam does.

NLF at its finest.

Ok

Samus is already pretty adapted to high gravity...

Missiles and still superior h2h~

"Brainstorm shortcircuits Samus's suit before she even has a chance to scan him. That's how it works. One glance."

Wow, that is just...

Back