• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai vs Viking vs Knight vs Pirate vs Ninja vs Spartan

I'm talking about real life warriors going to war.

What tiers would they be in real life and also who would win and why?

Remember, I don't want fictional characters of those warriors. I want only real life warriors stats and capabilities listed.

Thanks for reading

the ninja hides and wait that the others kill eachother. the one would win bettwen the other 5 would probably be the pirate, because guns >>> swords and armor. the pirate has no armor so the ninja can just trow a poisonus kunai and hide until the pirate dies. the ninja wins

Overlord775 said:
the ninja hides and wait that the others kill eachother. the one would win bettwen the other 5 would probably be the pirate, because guns >>> swords and armor. the pirate has no armor so the ninja can just trow a poisonus kunai and hide until the pirate dies. the ninja wins
How interesting lol

ninja use a katana, smoke bombs and ninja shurikens, ill scale them as 9-C, Samurais should be very durable, so would he be low 9-B, Viking is 9-C, a knight, 9-C with a sword, a pirate would be 9-C, And a spartan, 9-C with his spear, but who would win? ninjas are known for sneaky, and would target samurais first, and would speed blitz the samurai, as with his armor, he cannot walk fast, a knight would take down the spartan, but the spartan would win because longer range, the viking will slash the pirate, the ninja speed blitzes on the pirate, then the ninja will slash the knight with his katana, end

honestly the ninja's are not warrior kinds so they would wait until the others kill each other until the last one is tired out

TISSG7Redgrave said:
honestly the ninja's are not warrior kinds so they would wait until the others kill each other until the last one is tired out
Ninja's are smarter than they look. What tier would you rate real life ninja's just as I rate real life Samurai, Viking and Knights 9-C?

Overlord775 said:
@Battle the ninja's sword is not enought to slash trought the iron armor of the knight
atleast smokebombs would help

and the ninja would then put the helmet off and slash the knights head

The Game Theorists had a Samurai vs Viking vs Knight video, and they gave it to Samurai. Real life Ninja are nothing like we are led to believe by fiction. In fact, most of ninja fiction today is a result of some Chinese guys making shit up in the 50s and 60s. So I think we can discount them. That leaves Samurai and Pirates, and well, I'm pretty sure Samurai win (because contrary to popular opinion, Samurai did have guns and cannons and made great use of them)

Simply put, the most technologically advanced warrior will win. Samurai as a class existed well into the 1800s. They would naturally have the best equipment out of all 4. My vote remains the same

Hmm, vikings stopped being vikings after 11th century, with the death of Harald Hardrada. Maybe it would be best if you restrict all fighters to their 11th century tech.

Ninjas can win by simply avoiding a pitched battle and assassinate all their opponents with poison or something

While Ninjas try fighting with stealth despite it being called dishonorable and dirty fighting I still think Ninjas would win as long as they don't give their opponents a chance to land a finger on them.

Back