• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED) The Human Race fights some random person that also has it's stuff (The Human Race (The Real World) vs Composite Human)

This is all the dunning kruger effect to a Tee. An actual knowledgeable person with charisma would say you can’t just convince anyone of anything, the best politician knows there at political limits and lines not to cross, a military expert knows there are wars people won’t fight, and weapons of mass destruction experts know those things have plan after plan built around them specifically because they are massively dangerous.

From a layman’s perspective it would appear humanity has chinks in its armor that can be exploited to destroy it. But in actuality that’s like trying to destroy a mountain by picking away at a crack. It’s a big crack, but nothing in comparison to the overall mountain.

Last edited:
To be fair, you'd need a super advanced civilization or mass extinction on par to the one that wiped the dinos to end humanity with ease.

I mean, a major problem here is the resilience of the human population to extinction. Name one plausible disease or nuclear holocaust can likely happen or has happened. Even if a population gets some severe disease, history has shown there will still be people left (ahem. I'm talking about what happened with Columbus and the New World for diseases).

In theory, you could try and do nuclear holocaust, but in practice, parts of the world would still remain habitable. The fact that the population is spread out means small communities of society would still remain.

Can we use events from how Earth's species gone extinct in the past as a reference point and see if CH could replicate the results of those events on our species? I highly doubt a good argument can be made about getting as advanced as literally wiping out human society with diseases would be realistic in CH's capabilities.

How. This is strongest 1 member v. the rest of its species.

I don't really recall an instance in IRL or similar that involves "X" strongest member of their species irradicating their own species/civilization. Even if it did, natural selection would've taken care of this and discouraged this from happening to begin with

Yeah, thinking about it, CH doesn't really have a way to end society exactly. I think the only wincon that's fair for CH is if they can make themselves unable to be defeated to the rest of humanity. But to even be capable of doing that I feel like CH needs 50 years instead of 20

Yeah, thinking about it, CH doesn't really have a way to end society exactly. I think the only wincon that's fair for CH is if they can make themselves unable to be defeated to the rest of humanity. But to even be capable of doing that I feel like CH needs 50 years instead of 20
agree

Would CH be capable of subtlely destroying the Earth and environment humans live in and cause a mass extinction/human genocide where CH is the last person standing?

How. This is strongest 1 member v. the rest of its species.

I don't really recall an instance in IRL or similar that involves "X" strongest member of their species irradicating their own species/civilization. Even if it did, natural selection would've taken care of this and discouraged this from happening to begin with
Beacuse CH has 20 years that the rest of humanity wil. Not try to stop Her from destroying the human civilization, that's the thing, we ne er have problens with that in RL beacuse we would stop the plans before they are out of control, but here no oneis trig to stop the end of world plan before 20 years pass, I alread explained every thig CH can do

Yes, the ways alone wouldn't be able, but together and not beig stoped during preparation they can change society deeply. What even if not completly destroyed, would be incapacitated by trig to survive all the events and destruction of important pilars of society

Beacuse CH has 20 years that the rest of humanity wil. Not try to stop Her from destroying the human civilization, that's the thing, we ne er have problens with that in RL beacuse we would stop the plans before they are out of control, but here no oneis trig to stop the end of world plan before 20 years pass, I alread explained every thig CH can do
We know CH is OP, and you can explain pretty much how. That's not really attacking the point of the difficulty it is on how to defeat the human race at even the civilization level. Don't get me wrong, its not irrelevant, it's just that the scope of this is pretty much this for anyone thinking CH could just... breeze through the human race vvv.
From a layman’s perspective it would appear humanity has chinks in its armor that can be exploited to destroy it. But in actuality that’s like trying to destroy a mountain by picking away at a crack. It’s a big crack, but nothing in comparison to the overall mountain.
returning to this reply... vvv
To rule or irradicate a species, you would need some significant advantage over them.

Examples:
At a small scale, humans already take over other weaker civilizations through stuff like tech superiority and disease as seen with what happened with Columbus and the New World. Humans already casually make other species extinct due to our population demands and technology.

With humans' current technology it's difficult to cause an event that would make humans 100% extinct. We've already provided counterarguments to the stuff you suggested CH could do. I would like to see if CH with all their time and effort, can even defeat or rule over humanity in the first place? They don't really have the OG resources of some civilization with better tech.
Yes, the ways alone wouldn't be able, but together and not beig stoped during preparation they can change society deeply. What even if not completly destroyed, would be incapacitated by trig to survive all the events and destruction of important pilars of society
Missing the point of how this attacks overcoming the difficulty of defeating/ruling over the human race. And what are the important pillars of society?

Missing the point of how this attacks overcoming the difficulty of defeating/ruling over the human race. And what are the important pillars of society?
Moder society:
  • Comunication
  • food industry
  • water distribution
  • information storagy

Destroying internet will deal with the main form of information storage and comunication of the currently society

Everythig else will do significant damage to the water and food distribution world wide

Moder society:
  • Comunication
  • food industry
  • water distribution
  • information storagy

Destroying internet will deal with the main form of information storage and comunication of the currently society

Everythig else will do significant damage to the water and food distribution world wide
You're also forgetting the fact that there will still be some communities (i.e. human civilization) left. The human race is very wide spread. Some can just... rebuild their own food and water industry with the resources they have. Humans have fared well in the past without the internet.

Out of the countless communities that would go into chaos, some will survive with their own way of getting food and water. Some communities are close to farms or have gardening communities. There's also the fact that there's numerous ways to get freshwater (like natural bodies of water from rivers, rainfall in humid areas, etc). With their resources, they could form their own state and military.

And we still have libraries and knowledgable/skilled people. Some societies can be lucky enough to build their own internet quick enough through the knowledge from libraries and countless people skilled or knowledgable in building/maintaining an internet.

You're also forgetting the fact that there will still be some communities (i.e. human civilization) left. The human race is very wide spread. Some can just... rebuild their own food and water industry with the resources they have. Humans have fared well in the past without the internet.

Out of the countless communities that would go into chaos, some will survive with their own way of getting food and water. Some communities are close to farms or have gardening communities. There's also the fact that there's numerous ways to get freshwater (like natural bodies of water from rivers, rainfall in humid areas, etc). With their resources, they could form their own state and military.

And we still have libraries and knowledgable/skilled people. Some societies can be lucky enough to build their own internet quick enough through the knowledge from libraries and countless people skilled or knowledgable in building/maintaining an internet.
I said that this comunities would count as incapacitated on this battle against CH as now rhey basically are to weak to hunt down CH

I said that this comunities would count as incapacitated on this battle against CH as now rhey basically are to weak to hunt down CH
?
how. I thought you said the human race is a civilization profile. The profile isn't really a character.

The pillars of society aren't going to be 100% destroyed in the aftermath of shutting down the internet. There will be countries that survive based on the fact that they have their own food and water resources they can farm. CH by shutting down the internet, didn't really erase the knowledge of the humans that can adapt and rebuild against having no internet.

Even then, you're still dealing with countless nations and military units that can repair/adapt their previously internet reliant stuff.

?
how. I thought you said the human race is a civilization profile. The profile isn't really a character.

The pillars of society aren't going to be 100% destroyed in the aftermath of shutting down the internet. There will be countries that survive based on the fact that they have their own food and water resources they can farm. CH by shutting down the internet, didn't really erase the knowledge of the humans that can adapt and rebuild against having no internet.

Even then, you're still dealing with countless nations and military units that can repair/adapt their previously internet reliant stuff.
I still think that after a nuclear fallout, 90% of the comunication beig destroyednd the biodiversity being extremely damaged ehatever is left of the "civilization" would be considered incapacitated even if able to eventually rebuild then selfs

I still think that after a nuclear fallout, 90% of the comunication beig destroyednd the biodiversity being extremely damaged ehatever is left of the "civilization" would be considered incapacitated even if able to eventually rebuild then selfs
Still didn't clarify how much power CH would still have in the aftermath. CH will also have communication cut. And with most of the world collapsing, CH will also have more limited resources like the rest of the world.

More or less, how do we know if CH is really going to be more powerful after this? Otherwise, CH will be as capable as the rest of the world. And at that point CH will also not be able to do anything to the entire human race.

Still didn't clarify how much power CH would still have in the aftermath. CH will also have communication cut. And with most of the world collapsing, CH will also have more limited resources like the rest of the world.
CH don't need to have "much power" after that, She alread won, the civilization is incapacitated and she isn't threatned anymore beacuse everyone is dealig qith the aftermatch of a nuclear apocalipse

More or less, how do we know if CH is really going to be more powerful after this? Otherwise, CH will be as capable as the rest of the world. And at that point CH will also not be able to do anything to the entire human race
CH alread incaqacitated the human race, She just need to not be threatned for 1 hour to win now

CH don't need to have "much power" after that, She alread won, the civilization is incapacitated and she isn't threatned anymore beacuse everyone is dealig qith the aftermatch of a nuclear apocalipse
Everyone includes composite human, there will still be people that want to kill or defeat CH before or after nuclear annilalation. CH will have the same resources as most of everyone else at that point.

I want to clarify and make sure this civilization-ending wincon is solid. Wouldn't this also mean CH's capabilities to do stuff to the human race is also incapacitated since CH is going to be in the same situation as everyone else in the human race?
CH alread incaqacitated the human race, She just need to not be threatned for 1 hour to win now
VSBW SBA isn't specified here. Otherwise CH would've already been utterly destroyed by now.

I want to clarify and make sure this civilization-ending wincon is solid. Wouldn't this also mean CH's capabilities to do stuff to the human race is also incapacitated since CH is going to be in the same situation as everyone else in the human race?
No, the 20 years prepare time means CH can shove anything She need on a bunker with her for after the apocalipse

VSBW SBA isn't specified here. Otherwise CH would've already been utterly destroyed by now
? Icapacitation is still a ein condition no?

? Icapacitation is still a ein condition no?
I mean, the point of a scenario here is for either of the opponents here to reach a wincon. Notably first.

If we put a standard as strict as like on how we would treat who actually wins in a street fight (the wincon is to survive and be the last person standing), we wouldn't really have a fair match here.

I know what I'll decide may go against the sprit what it would take to actually win. Even though CH has won the battle against the human race in the short term, I can see temporary incapacitation of the other side first as a defacto wincon. I'll set the standard on winning; who gets to their wincons first here.

The only other perspective that could really put a dent in your reasoning would be Keeweed. Though for now, at the very least, we can definitely say that CH has an actual wincon. There was substantial debate to support the position that composite human can temporarily incap civilization. Though it would be a nightmare to do due to the widespreadness of the human race.

I mean, the point of a scenario here is for either of the opponents here to reach a wincon. Notably first.

If we put a standard as strict as like on how we would treat who actually wins in a street fight (the wincon is to survive and be the last person standing), we wouldn't really have a fair match here.

I know what I'll decide may go against the sprit what it would take to actually win. Even though CH has won the battle against the human race in the short term, I can see temporary incapacitation of the other side first as a defacto wincon. I'll set the standard on winning; who gets to their wincons first here.

The only other perspective that could really put a dent in your reasoning would be Keeweed. Though for now, at the very least, we can definitely say that CH has an actual wincon. There was substantial debate to support the position that composite human can temporarily incap civilization. Though it would be a nightmare to do due to the widespreadness of the human race.
Still belive that CH would reach his wincon most times then not, the idea that no human knows where CH is and lacks any the means to actually reach CH with whaterver weaponary is left while CH has personal stuff that She can use would alread be the incapzcitation win con, guess this debate is now more of a "what counts as incapacitation" then anything

With this in mind, I vote CH for what Lemon said. I highly doubt too many remaining country leaders will be willing to find CH when they're busy dealing with the problems they caused. While CH is chilling in a bunker designed to be difficult to detect or just them sitting on the Moon with like all their equipment. Until they die before humanity is able to kill them first

Well, I'll bring a few more things to the table:

1-Disguise: The CH also has the option of camouflaging itself in the human population, through plastic surgery and falsifying documents;

2-Nuclear Power Plants; Nowadays there are more than four hundred of them, which would increase CH's options to affect more area;

3-He can create a disease that does not have the option of ending the human species, but rather harms its reproduction, which would make it take much longer to be noticed and he does not need to limit himself to just a single disease, but he can spread different diseases that would force humanity to produce many cures;

4-Bombing Antarctica will raise the global temperature not only by reducing the amount of ice in the world, but also by making several dormant volcanoes come into activity, this could be used for a supervolcano as well.

Well, I'll bring a few more things to the table:

1-Disguise: The CH also has the option of camouflaging itself in the human population, through plastic surgery and falsifying documents;

2-Nuclear Power Plants; Nowadays there are more than four hundred of them, which would increase CH's options to affect more area;

3-He can create a disease that does not have the option of ending the human species, but rather harms its reproduction, which would make it take much longer to be noticed and he does not need to limit himself to just a single disease, but he can spread different diseases that would force humanity to produce many cures;

4-Bombing Antarctica will raise the global temperature not only by reducing the amount of ice in the world, but also by making several dormant volcanoes come into activity, this could be used for a supervolcano as well.
1: brings more options
2: still the problem of life finding a way in some select areas like the nuclear holocaust scenario.
3: good idea to bring humans to their knees, however, there are still going to be isolated areas of the world where people aren't going to be infected by such diseases (especially ones that harm reproduction).
4: accelerating global warming could severely damage countries across the world as most major cites are on the coast. Good idea.

Back