• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED) The Human Race fights some random person that also has it's stuff (The Human Race (The Real World) vs Composite Human)

Conditions: "
Who would win? CH with 20 years of prepare time and blodlusted
Or
"-JustANormalLemon. This is a scenario of whether CH could defeat or rule all of humanity.

Us:

Us, but even cooler: 4

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
Okay, first of all, CH has 20 years to SI his way to the top of a nation and basically become Putin to try to deafeat the rest of the world, CH having all of her equipament too mean She will have a easier time replicatig It all for her armie, the peoblem really will be the sheer amount of oponents She will be facing, but she probable can stall the comflict by producing a giant amount of nuclear weapons to turn the world into a cold war situation to buy more time and be able to atack the other nations one by one, the fact the human race isn't the best at cooperating this will also help CH into It's conquest, that's all I will say for today

Okay, first of all, CH has 20 years to SI his way to the top of a nation and basically become Putin to try to deafeat the rest of the world, CH having all of her equipament too mean She will have a easier time replicatig It all for her armie, the peoblem really will be the sheer amount of oponents She will be facing, but she probable can stall the comflict by producing a giant amount of nuclear weapons to turn the world into a cold war situation to buy more time and be able to atack the other nations one by one, the fact the human race isn't the best at cooperating this will also help CH into It's conquest, that's all I will say for today
Turning the world against itself while leading to the top of a nation sounds like a brillant strategy, though few political nations has ever conquered the majority of the world they've known (The British Empire, the empire of Alexander the Great, etc).

Considering CH is only as smart and skilled as the smartest and most skilled fighters, politicians, leaders, etc. Some of aforementioned people did try to conquer the world, but none have fully conquered the world truly due to the absurd people-managing and logistics an endevor would offer especially Russia. CH could do it in theory, though it would have to go though the logistical and soft support nightmare of trying to do so within CH's lifespan.

Ending human civilization via nukes or diplomacy stuff in a cold war is a very terrifyingly viable wincon for CH, considering that humans have came close to world ending situations in the Cold War. CH would definitely be capable of pushing an event in one wrong direction, and then it's boom boom for a split second and civilization collapses.

Turning the world against itself while leading to the top of a nation sounds like a brillant strategy, though few political nations has ever conquered the majority of the world they've known (The British Empire, the empire of Alexander the Great, etc).

Considering CH is only as smart and skilled as the smartest and most skilled fighters, politicians, leaders, etc. Some of aforementioned people did try to conquer the world, but none have fully conquered the world truly due to the absurd people-managing and logistics an endevor would offer especially Russia. CH could do it in theory, though it would have to go though the logistical and soft support nightmare of trying to do so within CH's lifespan.

Ending human civilization via nukes or diplomacy stuff in a cold war is a very terrifyingly viable wincon for CH, considering that humans have came close to world ending situations in the Cold War. CH would definitely be capable of pushing an event in one wrong direction, and then it's boom boom for a split second and civilization collapses.
Yes, a bunch of people tried to conquer the world and didn't succeded, but they hadn't 20 years to prepare without having any oposition of other nations,most of the time thouse where in constant conflic, CH is literaly able to do almost anything She wants to become more powerfull durig 20 years before all nations that She isn't in control turn against her

Yes, a bunch of people tried to conquer the world and didn't succeded, but they hadn't 20 years to prepare without having any oposition of other nations,most of the time thouse where in constant conflic, CH is literaly able to do almost anything She wants to become more powerfull durig 20 years before all nations that She isn't in control turn against her
And how would composite human be able to get through the geographical biomes, aquatic barriers (oceans and rivers), and topography (like mountains and hills) that would defend notable nations, like Britain (literally an island), Russia (is virtually the largest nation, has a lot of manpower, has the winter on it's side), USA (has 2 oceans surrounding 2 sides of itself), Vietnam (hard rainforested terrain, locals being against your army makes stuff worse) etc?

I can see CH gaining and maintaining the support of it's country and conquered countries they've conquered. But I don't think you've read or have basic historical knowledge in how big conquering the human race would actually take.

This match is super goofy. Legitimately some random guy shoots CH with a gun and its over. With how this match is set up even assuming he gets a big following through SI, 90% of humanity still would want them dead so a random military will just blow them up with any decent missile and be done with it. The only thing CH could possibly do is manage to detonate the world’s nuclear arsenal. Assuming they have the max military clearance and know the launch codes. But that won’t end humanity so somebody would just go up and shoot them since they are just a person.

This match is super goofy. Legitimately some random guy shoots CH with a gun and its over. With how this match is set up even assuming he gets a big following through SI, 90% of humanity still would want them dead so a random military will just blow them up with any decent missile and be done with it. The only thing CH could possibly do is manage to detonate the world’s nuclear arsenal. Assuming they have the max military clearance and know the launch codes. But that won’t end humanity so somebody would just go up and shoot them since they are just a person.
They can just go into hiding and influence stuff from the shadows, using the prep time they have just so they can do that.

And I'm pretty sure CH has info prep time to make up for SBA wiping out a majority of its memories on the human race. So CH does know what they're going up against and will prepare for plans against whatever humans can throw at CH.

There’s a big reason real life dictators and stuff can get away with ruling nations while being super evil or unlikable. In real life everyone on earth isn’t solely being driven to chase you down and kill you by default and can be intimidated by their futures, livelihoods, and just life in general. In a versus thread legitimately everyone wants him dead and would only stop if actively convinced or scared away because SBA makes it that people can’t stop fighting on their own occurred and more willing to fight. Plus are actively trying to fight. The CH will continuously be bombarded by an entire militaries’ worth of explosives and men. They are not surviving that.

There’s a big reason real life dictators and stuff can get away with ruling nations while being super evil or unlikable. In real life everyone on earth isn’t solely being driven to chase you down and kill you by default and can be intimidated by their futures, livelihoods, and just life in general. In a versus thread legitimately everyone wants him dead and would only stop if actively convinced or scared away because SBA makes it that people can’t stop fighting on their own occurred and more willing to fight. Plus are actively trying to fight. The CH will continuously be bombarded by an entire militaries’ worth of explosives and men. They are not surviving that.
So that's the problem? So is there really any way to give CH some win in this scenario or edit match conditions to make stuff fair? CH still has 20 years of prep, that's virtually the timespan of humans before they're physically adults.

And why can't they do this vvv
They can just go into hiding and influence stuff from the shadows, using the prep time they have just so they can do that.
And try to start a scenario where humanity ends their own civilization? They can still hack into nuclear arsenals, right?

Nuclear arsenals go off encryptions and constant password changes that I think would be pretty much nigh impossible to hack. But the CH would be the person with the highest level of access, which would include the access to the nuclear bombs. I’m not sure if it would be enough to turn the tide though, it’s only a 6-C’s worth of explosives which is a lot, but there would still be billions of people and many militaries left after the bombs.

Though to make this fair instead of this being really a fight with SBA. It would more so need to be worded as a scenario of could CH defeat or rule / subjugate humanity if they are just put in the world rather than really fighting like a usual versus thread. And with that I’m not sure. They would be the best political speaker ever, the best psychologist ever, and the best liar and deceiver ever, with even a normal guy being able to trick an entire city to surrender with enough luck. But I don’t think humanity agrees enough for one person to be able to unite it without contradicting themselves and making other groups of people mad. And a true full on war would likely last so long that CH would simply just run out of time from age. Though they could definitely rule large chunks of the world at least since real people have done so many times.

Nuclear arsenals go off encryptions and constant password changes that I think would be pretty much nigh impossible to hack. But the CH would be the person with the highest level of access, which would include the access to the nuclear bombs. I’m not sure if it would be enough to turn the tide though, it’s only a 6-C’s worth of explosives which is a lot, but there would still be billions of people and many militaries left after the bombs.

Though to make this fair instead of this being really a fight with SBA. It would more so need to be worded as a scenario of could CH defeat or rule / subjugate humanity if they are just put in the world rather than really fighting like a usual versus thread. And with that I’m not sure. They would be the best political speaker ever, the best psychologist ever, and the best liar and deceiver ever, with even a normal guy being able to trick an entire city to surrender with enough luck. But I don’t think humanity agrees enough for one person to be able to unite it without contradicting themselves and making other groups of people mad. And a true full on war would likely last so long that CH would simply just run out of time from age. Though they could definitely rule large chunks of the world at least since real people have done so many times.
I changed the match into "could CH defeat or rule / subjugate humanity"

Can CH just... put humanity in a civilization ending scenario and then hide in a secure bunker? CH would've considered that as an option given that one of their wincons is to defeat humanity. And at that point, civilization would've ended.

I’m really doubt there is any scenario a person can trigger that would just up and end all of humanity. Like people talk about diseases and nukes ending everything. But there isn’t enough nukes to raze or radiate the entire planet and people live practically everywhere so there would still be plenty of places for humans to live and it’s not like they are just going to let themselves up die as humans like to be alive. For diseases all creatures evolve or happen to have evolutionary traits to survive them. I doubt a single man made virus could kill a species with 6 billion members. Though I would need to check other scenarios.

The only one that seems most effective would just be messing up the environment immensely. Though again people like to live so CH can’t make his plans obviously suicidal and that would be a massive effort even with modern pollution. They would need to find a way to lower or raise the world temperature to inhospitable levels. Which I think is possible theoretically, but not really.

The only one that seems most effective would just be messing up the environment immensely. Though again people like to live so CH can’t make his plans obviously suicidal and that would be a massive effort even with modern pollution. They would need to find a way to lower or raise the world temperature to inhospitable levels. Which I think is possible theoretically, but not really.
@JustANormalLemon thought up of this match, and for some reason thinks that CH can take over the world; they stated that CH can do anything. But I'm at least glad that we're on the right foot in knowing the absurd logistics of ruling over or defeating humanity.

The logistics nowadays are absolutely insane. Like honestly if it was humanity 30 to 60 years ago I could make an argument. We were connected by not insanely so. But nowadays everyone absolutely hates everyone else and many countries are massively divided. This is like the absolute worst time for a person to make a political move.

The logistics nowadays are absolutely insane. Like honestly if it was humanity 30 to 60 years ago I could make an argument. We were connected by not insanely so. But nowadays everyone absolutely hates everyone else and many countries are massively divided. This is like the absolute worst time for a person to make a political move.
Changing the timeframe of the match to allow CH some more wincons that we can think up of is an option as long as the time frame isn't far back to where the human race profile would be impractical to use. That's an idea

Though I'll have to wait on arguments later though. Justanormallemon is going to have a hard time figuring out arguements at even the national level even with the current match conditions.

Ch sends nukes to every sigle part of the globe the moment the 20 years end while hidding in a bunker in a randon ass place underground deep enough to survive the apocalipse

Also, to counter nations that he has geographical problens to reach he cbn start civil wars all over the globe with It's 20 years of prepare time trough disinformation spreed, what isn't that far what humanity is going to alread... there is also thigs like preparing ways to destroy the internet making harder for nations to comunicate and start from there, she has 20 years to use SI to get acces to the main root servers in the world and prepare multiple air strikes or remote explosives, or even followers of her to destroy them

I have to say trough, will be a hard as **** job to actually win but remenber, CH don't need to conquest the world, just destroy It

She can theorically become a multmilionair and break the world economy by giving money around to make the iflation other wordly, woulsn't even be that hard of a job thanks to It's SI, if She can brcome a nation leader trough SI She can also make a bilionair fall in love with her, kill them and take their capital for her self

It's a lot of theorical stuff but I belive CH would be able to achive in 20 years without any world wide antagonization to do pratically whatever she want

... She also has thecnically yhe win con of moving to space and letting enough nuclear devices to change the planet orbity behind, but now we would get on even more theoricall stuff

“CH don't need to conquest the world, just destroy It”

I think that is unironically harder to do. Causing civil wars would end with at least one side winning, starting a world war would still lead with some group of people left behind. The human population is gigantic, overall resilient, and spread out massively while also being both unified and separated. You can’t just get an entire nation to kill itself.

If CH nukes everything there will still be plenty of cities and civilizations left as the nuclear arsenal isn’t all that insanely large. And that makes any political approach vastly harder since everything will be disconnected.

And we still don't have an idea on what it would be like to defeat or rule all of humanity. CH doesn't have the resources of the combine, so we're just limited to human resources here.

There are resources on how humans are very resilient to extinction like disease for example. Extinction of a species from a superior threat requires significant changes, explotation or loss to its habitat. Since human pretty much live around the world, CH would need to pretty much cause a mass extinction against the human race in its life time. That can cut off its supply of food and water, make the Earth too inhospitable in most areas, etc.

Actually, within 20 years, CH could make an incredibly infectious, resilient, highly-adapting and lethal disease and only give themself access to the vaccines for it, and then release it to the wild. Seeing how much Covid-19 was able to spread, if that disease was biologically configured to be more infectious and more deadly, that could spell an actual death to all humans, or at least a majority of them. Afterwards, CH, being the only one with the vaccines and antidotes, can then rule groups of survivors since they now have the power to choose who lives and who dies, and make like a new religion with nobody ever knowing CH actually was the one who made the disease.

Covid was dumb, but the big thing is even assuming that wasn’t just a dumb trip up for humanity (which it absolutely was). We now know not to do that again and to try better next time. Plus Covid was so bad because it was bad enough to be a problem, but not severe enough to be world ending. Many worst diseases have shown humanity will absolutely take greater precautions if the disease is bad enough. Plus again a disease isn’t going to work on every single member of a species with like 9 billion members.

The biggest thing is if CH does try to horde the cure all that would do is anger everyone and lead to them getting mobbed by multiple governments. They would want to either be feared or liked, not just look like a prick, that leads to assassinations.

Covid was dumb, but the big thing is even assuming that wasn’t just a dumb trip up for humanity (which it absolutely was). We now know not to do that again and to try better next time. Plus Covid was so bad because it was bad enough to be a problem, but not severe enough to be world ending. Many worst diseases have shown humanity will absolutely take greater precautions if the disease is bad enough. Plus again a disease isn’t going to work on every single member of a species with like 9 billion members.
Couldn't CH just make a disease that's just hard to notice until it's too late like rabies or a hidden tumor? They have 20 years to bioengineer this microscopic thing, they could pretty much set up a Plague Inc. run in real life. They could just set up a Black Plague situation and bring in a virus nobody really has any antibodies to (which CH can test), and make it resilient enough to endure or make normal procedures like washing hands or wet wipes useless.

The biggest thing is if CH does try to horde the cure all that would do is anger everyone and lead to them getting mobbed by multiple governments. They would want to either be feared or liked, not just look like a prick, that leads to assassinations.
It depends if CH lets those governments actually stay there. With the public info online, or with CH just knowing everything, CH could book flights to the nearest places to capital areas, and sneakily has the virus be on people who visit the government's most notable areas in which officials go to often to get leaders infected as well as release it everywhere. And then they can just put the disease in shipments to countries they don't want to go to like China or North Korea.

With that, basically every government collapses with all the actual officials dead, it's just the residents of those countries, who have a disease killing them all. CH could then just nuke a couple countries to continue the job since CH just has access to nukes just lying around. They can set them off at high enough altitudes to make it hard to detect with any radios because of the clouds or even any bad weather, leaving the country basically zero time to react as it falls on them.

With humanity in shambles, CH can just stay in their private bunker with a lifetime supply of food and water as they control some kind of rover or machine or even robot or advanced drone to either kill any survivors left (robot, thus immune to the disease) and to present themselves as someone who has access to the antidotes, in which they can lead followers into a separate bunker and knock everyone out with sleeping gas (so the vaccine cant just be taken from the robot instantly) to then inject them with the vaccine if CH is merciful, so then those people can bring even more people to the place with the vaccine, to then mass kill the people left. Or CH can just kill whoever the robot leads, whichever is more easy. This plan makes CH basically unable to be assassinated and just survive until he basically rules what's left of humanity or completely kills everyone if it's  that effective of a plan.

N̶o̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶

You can’t just make any diseases you want in any way. Diseases have their own specific behaviors and properties. Plus as shown with inmensely severe plagues like the Black Death just the natural genetic diversity and resilience of people is going to make it pretty much impossible for 1 disease to kill all of humanity. Especially consider how the most fatal diseases in history fail to even kill off one continent and that stuff can be like diseases from the eastern hemisphere that killed off the large majority of the people in the western hemisphere which they would have zero tolerance too. Most humans nowadays have pretty similar tolerances to diseases since everything goes everywhere.

Robotics are not all that good. Some of the most advanced machines have unrionically been tricked by box disguises before. But the big thing is that if they go the genocide war path they got to deal with 150 countries wanting them dead. They would be found and killed, a single person can’t hid from all of that especially if they stay in one place.

Actually, within 20 years, CH could make an incredibly infectious, resilient, highly-adapting and lethal disease and only give themself access to the vaccines for it, and then release it to the wild. Seeing how much Covid-19 was able to spread, if that disease was biologically configured to be more infectious and more deadly, that could spell an actual death to all humans, or at least a majority of them. Afterwards, CH, being the only one with the vaccines and antidotes, can then rule groups of survivors since they now have the power to choose who lives and who dies, and make like a new religion with nobody ever knowing CH actually was the one who made the disease.
What are you talking about? My point was that humans are resilient to extinction methods like extinction to disease? There is still going to be isolated pockets of the population from even a superdisease in isolated areas.

You can’t just make any diseases you want in any way. Diseases have their own specific behaviors and properties. Plus as shown with inmensely severe plagues like the Black Death just the natural genetic diversity and resilience of people is going to make it pretty much impossible for 1 disease to kill all of humanity.
I'm not really making a very huge hypothetical, there are diseases that have the properties of the hypothetical disease to kill humanity I proposed. And they could just crossbreed or do something with the cells within them to have them get multiple traits. Also I'm not expecting this disease to kill all of humanity on it's own. I'm expecting it to kill a majority of the population alongside the things CH already can use like nuclear explosives.
Robotics are not all that good. Some of the most advanced machines have unrionically been tricked by box disguises before. But the big thing is that if they go the genocide war path they got to deal with 150 countries wanting them dead. They would be found and killed, a single person can’t hid from all of that especially if they stay in one place.
I don't know how many actual countries would be left if all of their government officials are dead themselves. Basically nobody would be paying the police and they'd effectively just be vigilantes if they kept doing their job like normal. I don't know what a population of normal people are going to do to find the bunker of someone they know nothing about. I mean CH doesn't need to kill people afterwards if their next wincon is just being in control of humanity, and since CH has access to the most weapons and resources, plus their peak SI, they very well could do that if they decided to have like a controllable machine with a built-in speaker for their voice to get through to people who are in dire need of survival at this point and are more desperate. CH might not be able to control EVERY person since people there will still hate them for whatever reason, but the remaining people will be effectively powerless to CH due to CH overpowering in basically every category. I also don't know how meaningful it is to miss a couple of few people surviving who aren't being controlled, since they'd have basically no means of combating CH anyway.

TLDR: CH severely weakens humanity to the point that CH can't lose with viral disease and mass nuclear bombing

Just to be clear, when I said "She just need to destroy humanity" I don't mean every single human, CH just need to make society colapse. Destroy the internet, well place EMP bombs.... is this a real thing? Don't matter. Convince some people to help her out with multiple terrorist atacks at the same time, polutig multiple water sources etc, CH uses the 20 years to prepare all of that, and when the time comes She is on a bunker underground in the middle of... idk, africa with 20 years worth of sustnance

She press a single button to send a signal and It start, multiple water sources have been contaminated with radioctive wate with the help of people CH had SI to Her side, multiple internet serves in the world sundle blow up, multiple pilots that have been SI by CH start to fly their planes into aeroports, bus stations, oil stractors power plants, etc. As well multiple start to trow large amounts of salted water over forests and farms, multiple non native plagues are letted go in multiple bioms like forests, corsl reffes etc to start desteoying the bio diverset of the place, multiple forest fires from hiden in the middle of the forest incendiary devices

For places where the internet was not completly destroyed, multiple viruses and zip bombs are posted all over what is left of the internet to hopefully destroy the rest

Multiple mining dams are blow up by terrorist atacks making even more damage to nature

Nuclear strikes go of all around the world

And lastly, multiple EMP's go off disabling a lot of tecnological devices trough cities all over the world

All while CH is hiding underground on a unexplored place, sealed and able to stay safe for around 20 years, or on space, CH has acess to all tecnology of humanity, so theorically CH could just prepare a space bunker and leave earth like... 5 years prior to the 20 years be over and let multiple timer devices to send the signal for Her... damn theorically CH could hide on the moon if able to brig enough air to breath, food and water.... hey how much force is needed to move the moon and make It fall on earth? Could any Human weapon do that?

And You know why this would work? Diferent from the real world, CH will not be oposed by any nation as a worldly treath untill the 20 years are over

I'm not sure if we would count collapsing society as defeating humanity. I tried doing an arguement targeting that goal and Keeweed implied that killing all humans should be the target instead.

Like, why is collapsing society not defeating humanity?

Humans would still be around and could just make another society. Assuming the society even technically stops. Society is the just a collection of humans and their general ideas. That won’t suddenly cease to exist because their government stopped being a thing temporarily until they just chose a new leader like humans have done for thousands of years.

Though the other person requested the thread so if he wants that to be the win condition that’s fine, I just find it an odd condition.
I mean, the sheer difficulty of winning over the literal entire human race makes stuff a stomp otherwise, that I was considering introducing shifting goal posts to "defeating/ruling human civilization" rather than the entire human race.

If we consider defeating the human civilization as a wincon, then I don't need to change stuff.

So, CH has a wincon assuming ending human civilization, I'm siding with CH for now since it has the sheer amount of prep time to orchestrate an intracate win against humanity. But not voting yet.

Last edited:
Humans would still be around and could just make another society. Assuming the society even technically stops. Society is the just a collection of humans and their general ideas. That won’t suddenly cease to exist because their government stopped being a thing temporarily until they just chose a new leader like humans have done for thousands of years.
CH isn't fighting humans or the new society, She is fighting the currently contries in the world

I vote CH for the reasons I posted, I think it  will end Human Civilization for the foreseeable future for a time long after CH is dead, which I think if CH is the winner until they're dead, it's a win in CH's case. Since if there's any humans left, theyres probably gonna be civilization eventually.

I really don’t want to argue much more on this match, but I think you guys are hilariously vastly overestimating the power of viruses and nuclear weapons. Again Covid was bad because it was just bad not absolutely world ending. Viruses like that would just not be allowed to spread as shown by Ebola which didn’t get to spread much at all relatively speaking. And a virus as dangerous as needed is complete science fiction right now. Nukes also suck. There are plenty of weapons and tools meant to shoot them down. So assuming they get launched many of them don’t even get to detonate and the ones that do are vastly overblown in significance. There are thousands and thousands of cities and billions of people and hundreds of societies versus the couple hundreds of nukes that exist with many of them not being preped to just fire whenever and many others being able to be destroyed before they even do their job. Humanity isn’t stupid, we have back up plans rather than just sticking a thumb up our butts if the nukes launched. I literally worked for the agency America has against weapons of massive destruction, America has a crap ton of plans, counters, and ways to survive nuclear war guys. Plus the agency also has plans against viral threats, and chemical ones. Those are weapons of mass destruction.

Plus if you nuke everything that likely kills the virus or makes the viruses moot since now all the airports and boats are closed and nobody is going anywhere for that to spread. Completely negating the purpose of even sending out the virus.

I really don’t want to argue much more on this match, but I think you guys are hilariously vastly overestimating the power of viruses and nuclear weapons. Again Covid was bad because it was just bad not absolutely world ending. Viruses like that would just not be allowed to spread as shown by Ebola which didn’t get to spread much at all relatively speaking. And a virus as dangerous as needed is complete science fiction right now. Nukes also suck. There are plenty of weapons and tools meant to shoot them down. So assuming they get launched many of them don’t even get to detonate and the ones that do are vastly overblown in significance. There are thousands and thousands of cities and billions of people and hundreds of societies versus the couple hundreds of nukes that exist with many of them not being preped to just fire whenever and many others being able to be destroyed before they even do their job. Humanity isn’t stupid, we have back up plans rather than just sticking a thumb up our butts if the nukes launched. I literally worked for the agency America has against weapons of massive destruction, America has a crap ton of plans, counters, and ways to survive nuclear war guys. Plus the agency also has plans against viral threats, and chemical ones. Those are weapons of mass destruction.

Plus if you nuke everything that likely kills the virus or makes the viruses moot since now all the airports and boats are closed and nobody is going anywhere for that to spread. Completely negating the purpose of even sending out the virus.
I said something about virus? I didn't lol all I said was aboutstrategically destroy important parts of modern civilization to make it colapse on It's own

None of the other stuff you said would destroy society either. Civil unrest happens everyday, wars have happened since the start of human history. You can’t just make literally every country on earth just spontaneously be at war with each selves and others. Inquiries would be made, there would be debates over what is happening. If somehow the CH could truly somehow convince like a million people to help them despite just being a very skill dude (like the best but still human), that still won’t be enough to have all modern societies just end for no reason.

People blow up dams, infrastructure, and power grids all the time in war. That stuff happened in Ukraine (had to study it for my major) and they are still a society and they would just be replaced by another society if they lose (like not a new one, just the biggest Neighbor).

The CH being underground doesn’t just magically make them not exist. There are plenty of ways to find a bunker. Especially a bunker that constantly has to send out information everywhere for the CH to do any of their plans. All of which assumes nobody he talks to just goes and tells a government to arrest him. Which there is no way he can convince people to just kill their own world, that’s stupid. People don’t just destroy their own societies.

If the nukes launch there are plans for it and many won’t even get to work. For the destruction they do cause that throws every other plan out the window because who cares about some civil unrest (from both the people to governments) when someone just launched every nuke on earth. Everyone would be looking for that person and there would be 50 trails leading right back to them.

A single person can’t just end humanity, nor can it end all modern societies.

Back