• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama VS Madara Uchiha (3-14-0)

Speed being equalized isn't made clear whenever someone offsite posts a screenshot of a controversial match saying "OMG! VsBattlesWiki thinks Saitama would lose to Madara!"
Yeah, you are right, this already happened in the Blast VS Obito match imagine OPM fans reaction when i made Blast lose to SpongeBob´s pet

Madara's TSO's are demonstrably slower than himself, so I don't see how Saitama could struggle to dodge them in a speed equal match.
Pre cog would help with that even if it isn’t the best and if saitama was to attack madara he can make a shield with TSO destroying him.

Madara's TSO's are demonstrably slower than himself, so I don't see how Saitama could struggle to dodge them in a speed equal match.
Pre cog would help with that even if it isn’t the best and if saitama was to attack madara he can make a shield with TSO destroying him.
This + Saitama just need to touch a single TSO to get erased, and the fact that he starts a fight with hand-to-hand combat doesn´t helps him

I'm not denying that Saitama will get EE'd by the shield, but I just don't think the TSO balls will pose a threat to Saitama at all.

I mean... You should explain why, i don´t think he will naturally try to don´t touch them due to pretty much nothing on his world being a threat to him
I've already explained why, they're slow as shit. He can easily side step them.

How I see the match playing is:

Madara reads Saitama's power and locks in
Madara throws TSOs
Saitama easily side steps them and quickly runs up to Madara to punch him (either runs up or goes behind him)
Madara tracks him with Rinnegan and blocks it with his shield, which then obviously kills Saitama

Doesn't Saitama has Astral Projection which helps him to stay as spirit/soul? Because "Existence Erasure" which we are talking about only erases matter, not the soul itself. And what i meant from this is like, Saitama rushes to Madara and attacks him, and then get his physical body erased by the shield. But his soul/spiritual body exists and he can still attack from spiritual dimension.

Madara throws TSOs
Saitama easily side steps them and quickly runs up to Madara to punch him (either runs up or goes behind him)
Madara tracks him with Rinnegan and blocks it with his shield, which then obviously kills Saitama
This

TSOs don’t scale to Madara’s speed but he uses them so well that it’ll more likely than not play out this way. They aren’t just projectiles

Doesn't Saitama has Astral Projection which helps him to stay as spirit/soul? Because "Existence Erasure" which we are talking about only erases matter, not the soul itself. And what i meant from this is like, Saitama rushes to Madara and attacks him, and then get his physical body erased by the shield. But his soul/spiritual body exists and he can still attack from spiritual dimension.
Saitama only used his astral projection to enter in a mindscape, i don´t think he can use it to continue a fight after get erased

Last edited:
Madara FRA
Agree with Maverick here asw
Madara can just Mind Hax Saitama with Genjustu
Counted

And i already said why i don´t think this will happen

Madara throws TSOs
I can also see it happening this way tbh

ec6e6125fcea5929be73c0bf2be3a202.jpg
..With hax

For some reason i found the resemblance between the words funny

Evet, başka bir "Neredeyse Hax'sız OPM karakteri ile Hax'lı Naruto karakteri" maçı iyi de gidebilir kötü de

Bu videodan ilham aldım
  • Saitama "Paralel Zaman Çizelgesi" anahtarında
  • Madara "Jūbi Jinchūriki (Dual Rinnegan+Rinne Sharingan)" anahtarında
  • Hız Eşitlendi
  • Saitama'nın profili - Madara'nın profili
latest
latest

"Hızlandırılmış geliştirme GG:" @S0ulaaaa @darkphantom9805 (2)

"Genjutsu GG": [KULLANICI=24194]@Popbum[/KULLANICI] [KULLANICI=16162]@LuffyRuffy46307[/KULLANICI] [KULLANICI=32246]@Mamaroza[/KULLANICI] [KULLANICI=21294]@Jaakor48[/KULLANICI] [ KULLANICI=31717]@DavidTPPM[/KULLANICI] [KULLANICI=25506]@Robo432343[/KULLANICI] [KULLANICI=29885]@Apollonir.Scale[/KULLANICI] [KULLANICI=482]@Avengershows[/KULLANICI] [KULLANICI=29230] @MintyBoi1[/USER] @SeijiSetto @ssgengar @Accelerated_Evolution @PrinceofPein @Maverick_Zero_X @Lloydblitzed (14)

Seksle Biter (Incon):
Saitama FRA

Back