• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just curiosity. Want to see how this goes.

Madara Uchiha VS Satoru Gojo

• Fight Location: Shibuya (Japan)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Jūbi Jinchūriki (Dual Rinnegan+Rinne Sharingan) Madara | 28 years old Gojo
Madara: 1 (@M3X)
Gojo:
Inconclusive:

Download-HD-Madara-Uchiha-Rikudou-Mlode-By-Madara-Rinne-.png
ODsW8I9.jpg

Last edited:
Are very unlikely Wincons counted? If not this is a stomp since technically gojo does have a wincon (Domain Expansion) but he doesn't start with it and madara can kill him before he uses it, Since gojo only used his DE two times in the whole series, One against jogo where he was teaching yuji, and also to broke out of jogo's domain and the other was in the shibuya incident where he got jumped by like 5 special grades

I think can change the key to Madara revived and then make Gojo Bloodlusted. Would be nice?

I think can change the key to Madara revived and then make Gojo Bloodlusted. Would be nice?
If gojo is bloodlusted and speed is equal then he stomps, Since iirc the expansion of his domain is faster than he is as it was able to cross the entirety of shibuya in 0.2 seconds, and even if madara can react to it Idk if he'll be able to dodge the domain expansion cause of its range

the fact that you have to adjust and change a lot of stuff to make this fair is already a red flag that this is a mismatch

Back