• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya: Arc 2 Revisions (Sanctuary/Gold Saint arc)

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇï Sagittarius Aiolos - Type 6 Immortality . Aiolios soul lives on in his cloth, and he can take limited control over it.

Leo Aiolia stalemated a closed eye Virgo Shaka in power. (This could come handy later, but for now this should just be a justification change.)

The Bronze Saints cloths are capable of self repiaring themselves This should just be Low Regenerationn i assume.

Perhaps a planet level key for Andromeda Shun (after growing stronger than Silver Saints.)

Andromeda Shu -Portal Creation (his chains can create portals. ), Air Manipulation Via Nebula Stream, Paralysis Inducement Via Nebula Stream. (His page could also use some cleanup)

Virgo Shaka - Air Manipulation (He can create a wall of Air Pressure, and use it to push objects back, and people back. ) BFR ( Can send someone to one of the 6 realms of the underworld.) Paralysis Inducement (Via Tenbu Horin can cause someone to stand paralyze without being able to move.) Aura (Via Tenbu Horin) (his profile can also use some cleaning up) Perception Manipulation (Via Tenbu Horrin, Which can take away a target's all 6 senses.) Spatial Manipulation (Can spatial lock someone in place using Buddhas plam. )

SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO NOTE HERE!!!!!!! Nayuta 10^60th is an actual buddhist belief. it is a measurment of distance. I googled it an looked it up! It is a real unit of measurment. Now weather that means light years, or kilometers. I have no idea. This is howevera Buddhist concept, and reference to the size of the Universe.

Scropio Milo - Paralysis Inducement (He can cause paralysis using Restrictio .), Pain Manipulation (Via Scarlet Needle ), also missing resistances, and could also use a profile clean up.

Aquarius Camus - Has missing resistances, his page could also need some cleaning up.

Taurus Aldebara - has missing resistances, and his page could use some tidying up to look neater.

Every Gold Saint ever! Resistance to Perception Manipulation (via the 7th sense .)

Every saint ever should get resistance to Cold Manipulation. https://i.imgur.com/dcFiXlw.jpg

Interesting things I found that may come up again later, or can be disregarded.

Pegasus Seiya created a big bang by awakening his 7th sense. Taurus Aldebara went on explaining that it was a big bang.

Ikki was able to send a jolt to Gemini Saga (the evil pope's) brain directly without direct touch. While being many miles away. (This is a mind affecting range feat for Ikki.)

The Ice Coffin of Aquarius Camus is more durable than the combined might of several gold saints . This can only be hinting at the Athena Exclamation.

The Libra weapons can break through Aquarius Camus Ice Coffi . Note: The sword is just better suited for cutting ice. [http:// https://i.imgur.com/NV8o03Y.jpg https://i.imgur.com/NV8o03Y.jpg]

Also as we see here. Ikki was actualy transported, and shown those 6 realms. https://i.imgur.com/mj15nbc.jpg

The river of Sai runs between the underworld, and the world of the living . Apparently this is the place where Ikki was shown an alternate reality version himself as a child in the past.

Ikki with his 7th sense should be 3-A, or 3-B. His cosmos was larger than Shaka's, and this is Shaka himself stating this.

Capricorn Shura stated himself as the strongest our of all 12 of the Gold Saints.
Shiryu surpasses Shura in power/Cosmo https://i.imgur.com/EXVg1LI.jpg

Hyoga through his own power was able to Shatter the Ice Coffin from the https://i.imgur.com/JFgVVXo.jpg inside https://i.imgur.com/JFgVVXo.jpg

Athena's sheild allows her to withstand attacks from the big 3 olympains including Zeus . Note: Athena has had many holy wars aganist Zeus , and her Staff allows her to harm those beings.

Is this open for everyone or only for those authorized?

Because I would like to say that Taurus 3A is excessive, given that I think Seiya's "big bang" is an outlier.

But anyways, I'm going to give my opinions on this

Aiolos Type 8: Wasn't "possessing something else when dying" Type 6?

Cloth Self Repair: Yes, and I think it should scale to other Cloths as well (except Phoenix, of course)

3A Gold Saints thingy: I'm truly skeptical about this, because if they're equal to Big Bang themself, the Athena Exclamation's useless, but I do think it can be listed under "with Miracles" zone, which the 3A rating is consistent with 7th sense Seiya's Miracles

Seiya Reflection: It sounds more like Seiya's going to punch Great Horn back, not outright reflecting it

Ikki jolting Saga: "Jolt" sounds like a metaphor here

Tier 5 Post-Silver Saint Shun: This can scale to some Silver Saints, I think. And I think Portal Creation looks fine, so are the Nebula Stream thingy

Ice Coffin & Libra Weapons: I'm skeptical about "multiple Gold Saints" thingy, because Hyoga, who's somewhere around Camus, who noted himself multiple Gold Saints won't break it, broke free off it, and yeah, its a case of "same attack don't work twice" but I don't remember it working on something that's so damn tougher than them

Shaka: Maybe BFR for Rikudou Rinne? And, I don't remember shutting the mind down make you dead, it just make you a vegetable (catatonic) Other than that are fine to me

7th sense Ikki 3A: Same case as Seiya, plus the fact that I don't think Shaka know of Mu's sealed Cosmo in Ep G, so I'm doubting if they should scale

7th sense resist PreceptionMani: Maybe only for when they're first awakened? I mean, the dead Gold Saints's still got their senses shut off

Other than that look nice

I'm at work atm, bit there's pretty good supporting evidence of 3-A bronze saints with 7th sense. Excluding, and including cross canon material.

The Athena exclamation is a Low 2-C feat which is superior to 3-A

Seiya punched out Tarus Aldy's great horn. I'll delete that when I'm off work.

What I'm trying to point out with Ikki is that he was able to affect Saga from being a distance away by affecting his brain.

Ice coffin, and libra weapons also have cross canon scaling, but we can always come back to that again when we reach episode G

Depends if mind is literai, or philosophical. But the anime says "shut off your brain" or something like that.

The 7th sense is also a temporary power up, and they lose it later on.

Perception manipulation because they can they have higher senses that still "Percieve" events even when all 5 basic ones are gone. That's what I was thinking at least. + The dead gold saints didn't have all their senses taken away.

Shaka sending ikki to the underworld is me showimg the larger scale cosmology of the underworld.

Ah, I see. If AE is Low 2C, then it can leave some gap for 3A characters. I forgot to say that the "several miles" range for Ikki seems fine.

A bit more of my opinions:

- Yup, shutting off one's brain will effectively render you a vegetable, your heart's still beating, but your brain isn't giving any orders.

- Temporary 7th sense? When was it stated they lose it again? I forgot.

- Didn't Camus, Saga, and Shura out right stated after they used AE that they still have 1 of their senses left? And they're using telepathy and Cosmo sensing in place of their removed sense

- Hmm... The Underworld cosmology look big. But it's interesting though

Yeah. Iirc, universe creation feats by the wiki's current standard are Low 2-C. If we factor in Saint Seiya Episode G Assassin's. The only way the Athena exclamation could punch a hole in the underworld is if it was a baseline 2-C feat. Otherwise, it wouldn't breach a hole in the membrane/Dimensional boundary of Yomotsu Hirasaka if it was only3-A. It just wouldn't be possiblee... Also we have Saint Seiya Omega which states that the big bang "gave birth to time, and the universe."

Could that be a biological attack?? Biology manipulation maybe??? Turning someone's brain off??

Seiya struggled against Charon (the rowboat guy of the underworld.) And he himself stated his Oar can be swung at Mach 18 speeds. It's hard to tell if it was a miracle, or seiya used the 7th sense to defeat him. Seiya couldn't land a hit on him before then though.

They each had 1 sense left yeah. I'm not sure how to classify the 7th sense. It allows them to bypass perception manipulation, but I'm not sure what ability class it belongs too.

The underworld cosmology gets bigger in Lost Canvas but we're not there yet lol. Also, that wasn't full powered Hades either.

I have some doubts about 3A for users of the seventh sense: if we recognize 3A to Ikki then how should we behave with Saga's Galaxian Explosion, would not be galaxy / multi galaxy but universal?

If we consider Athena Exclamation Low 2C than when it was used against Shaka, it disintegrated Shaka'body but not his cloth, in which category we put Thanatos who destroyed five cloths just by looking at them?

About Freezing Coffin, i too consider it as "same attack don't work twice". But how resistant is it? Because Hyoga in Hades arc made a variant and it was destroyed with a simple punch of Minos

Saga can be regarded as the weakest of all the Saints. He mostly relied on his hax as well. What is galaxian explosions kill count as well outside of suicide attacks? Sealed form cronus will get a revision as well in the future, young Saga can scale from him. Also saga fought a weakened ikki, and seiya. Attack potency vs range? Or AP vs destructive capacity/power?

virgo Shaka will eventually become Low 2-C with agyo

The judges of the underworld have some scaling backing that rating up, and Camus wouldn't have used that move again if he knew it wouldn't work.

Okay, walls of opinions lining up...

Low 2C AE: Agreed and all, but I was wondering if it would scale to Gods in human bodies (Aiolos can't break Poseidon's water barrier, despite having an advantage during the AE clash)

Mind shutdown thingy: It just shut down the mind, not shutting the brain, so I don't think so

Seiya vs Charon: Yeah, the one inconsistency when Kurumada wants the Saints to not go FTL but the other feats show otherwise, but it could be explained by Ikki increasing his speed after Aiacos, they don't start fast, but they can accelerate

7th sense&Perceptions: Maybe something about Regenerationn? I'm not sure about this either

Underworld thingy: Is that so? I'm getting anticipated about it too

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
What is galaxian explosions kill count as well outside of suicide attacks? Sealed form cronus will get a revision as well in the future, young Saga can scale from him. Also saga fought a weakened ikki, and seiya. Attack potency vs range? Or AP vs destructive capacity/power?

virgo Shaka will eventually become Low 2-C with agyo
Lemme check... (Just for the original series)

• Seemingly kills Ikki, but he comes back in Poseidon Arc
  • A few fodder Specters
  • Rhadamanthys in a point blank range
... Yeah, shocking for someone whose constellation has been noted to be the most powerful

Also, terrifyingly, Shaka and Shijima MIGHT really be Low 2C with Agyo/Ungyo, maybe up to 2B because they're saying they will fight on for an eternity had Shun not interfered

In this fight, Ikki was not weakened, he had just been teleported by Mu, his cloth reborn, so for me he was in full force. Moreover, Saga launched 2 Galaxian Explosion and the second atomized ikki completely.

Moreover the resistance of Saga should skyrocket , because he tanked a Suisei Ken, empowered by all the bronzes and Athena, that overpowered his Galaxian Explosion.

Well then i think that Camus didn't do his calculations well, or simply Kurumada was wrong again. The Freezing Coffin is used twice on Hyoga, so eithe is the Reactive evolution or he has performed a miracle

Something i just realized. Before we had any other sereis outside of the original anime, and manga. The first fight with a series Gold Saint with Killing intent was Taurus Aldebara. Gemini Saga didn't happen until the end of the Gold Saint Arc/Sanctuary arc. Also, where is this scan saying Gemini Saga is the strongest of the Gold Saints? I couldn't find it, but i did find one of Shura, and Virgo Shaka both saying their the strongest. My question is, in regards to only the original series. Going by sequence of events. Why are we scaling off Gemini Saga? I have no idea if im making this sound the way i would like it too... Taurus Aldebara was the first serious fight with a gold saint with life or death, with a gold saint that didn't immediately have doubt in his heart until the main characters caused the doubt mid fight, or confirm his sucipiousins (can't ever spell that word.) But he was still planning on killing the bronze saints.. Going by sequence of events. This is actually the first Attack potency feat in the series in a battle aganist a gold saint.

anyways..

Scaling the AE to the Gods host bodies i would need to take a closer look at. poseidon arc is next isn't it? Eventually i will touch back upon his statment of "The entire universe" which should be High 3-A, or Low 2-C since were talking aout "The entire thing." not just one small region.

True, that could be chalked up as inconsistency,

now Regenerationn with the 8th sense is low-godly which we will get there soon enough too lol.

I still find it odd that were scaling off Gemini Saga in regards of only the original series.

Ikki never truly dies lol Rhadamanthys was gemini Kanon and it was a suicide attack. From everything across canons excluding lost canvas. I never really seen any amazing feats done by Galaxian explosion, other than making Cronus retreat during a near suicide attack.

I still haven't seen that scan yet of Gemini Saga being the strongest gold saint... but Shaka, and shura have the same statements, and Shura knows about Saga too..

Actually about that 2-B rating.. That will be touched upon again in the Hades arc. There is actually something similar that happens that is basically the same as Agyo, and unagyo colliding.

I still don't think ikki was at full health, and stamina fighting saga, or maybe his 7th sense cosmos just wasn't as flared up as hot as it was when fighting Shaka due to a difference in "mastery of the 7th sense."

Normally, when the reactive evoltuion happens. they blab about it and go one about how it won't work, but hyoga didn't say anything about it. he just broke through it with his cosmo. I don't remember a time they didn't blab about how they can't adapt. There are some skills that they literally can't adapt too either. Like Another dimension. Aphrodite's roses as he was spamming them, perhaps just poison in general. Saint's as i recall don't adapt well to poison actually, only a couple become resistant to it.

Regarding the most powerful golds, we have Shura who declares that Saga and Aiolos are the strongest, in Ep.0

The first serious clash with a gold is between Seiya and Aiolia, the latter would have killed him if Shaina had not intervened

Ikki has the characteristic of being stronger every time the cloth regenerates (note that Shaka also points it out), and then we must keep in mind that the Saint remained in the other dimension for about 5 hours (so he also rested) and finally Ikki on his way to the room of the Pope crosses the other bronzes, in particular Shun in a bath of blood. So if this doesn't motivate him to fight to the death ... then he shielded Seiya, and get atomized

Episode 0 wil have to be touched up upon later. But i think any statements of "I am the strongest' or "He is the strongest" should be disregarded. Episode 0 is also a more recent working that happend in the last 5 years.

Aiolia had doubt in his heart already, and Aiolios whom was still able to control his cloth would have protected seiya, and amped his power. Seiay was just a newb, but you are right he would have died, but Aiolia wasn't full on serious as we later see when gets the demon emperor fist, and unleashes the "True Lightening Plasma."

I understand, however the classic manga / next dimension / ep0 / origin are the canon par excellence, not for nothing are done directly by Kurumada. So, at least for me, if in the others mangas that are part of the canonical continuity, they go against the classic is the latter to prevail

oh i understand. The wiki regards everything as canon in the verse because of the new website. I also see how everything is interconnected.

Episode G Assassins > next dimension > Classic series > Episode G > Episode 0. - That is how i am seeing the main canon timeline.

Omega is debateable where it an be placed at but considering how far ahead it is in the timeline its like x X-years past Assassins. Anyways

For right now, the revisions are going in order of released canon. Once we start throwing in cross canon continunity and stuff, everything becomes a mess.

So what the plan is to do everything in small incearments so it becomes less of a massive thing, and small breaks in between

Imo, saint seiya omega is my favorite though... and im sad at how neglected it is...

I see the timeline a bit like this: Origin - Ep0 - Ep.G - Classic - next dimension

G. Assassin since it takes place in an alternative future, I don't know yet whether to consider it canonical also because then we will have to compare it with the next dimension (when it will end) and see if there will be no contradictions

I instead consider Omega in line with the classic anime. References to the previous sacred war are incontrovertible. And I liked it too, the only flaws I found were the mismanagement of "elementary" attacks, Naruto style; that affront of Paradox to the Gemini clan

I can go on all day about Omega lol.

For now lets just focus on the Classic series without the cross canon scaline of things. I tried using cross canon stuff before in revisions, and everything got messy lol.

I sure missed a lot in my sleep...

Strongest Gold Saint thingy: Of course, thay're not exactly the strongest, but it can be used to place them somewhere around the top of the "Hierarchy", and I'm not talking about Saga being the strongest, I'm talking about Geminis in general

Does Hyoga adapt to Ice Coffin?: Maybe, but that's the only explanation I can think of when he's frozen solid the first time, and broke free off it the next

Canon thingy: I think we're currently going by "Manga first, then Anime for secondary stuffs"

True. Gemini's are overhyped tbh.

I still find it odd that were scaling off Gemini saga, and not the very first attack potency, and durability feat of a 7th sense user, and Gold Saint. We never actually seen galaxian explosion until after the fight with Aldy. remember this is the original manga that started the series too. This is the first manga series that came out in the late 70's or was it 80's??? i don't remember, but we had nothing to scale the Gold Saints too back then by Aldy, and Saga.

That fusion in lost canvas couldn't galaxian explosion his way out of Mephsitoles right? he had to another dimension him, and then suicide himself?? It almost feels like "Another Dimension/Dimension of Exile" is their trump card, or strongest ability.

There's nothing saying he adapted to it, but i guess for now we can put it aside until we go through Episode G, and other canons. probably is best we doo Attack potency tiering revisions later.

yeah classic series first for revisions, instead of doing it all at once. it'll be easier to manage. We maybe forced to make separate profiles for each character at some point too.

The "big bang" thingy with Aldebaran is not consistent with AE, I believe that's the reason people don't scale off it.

Aspros + Defteros has to put Mephistopheles in Another Dimension first or else they're gonna get timehaxed.

Also, I think you should edit your post to follow with what we're agreeing with and what we don't, and call some more knowledgable members here as well

Alright, i'll just leave make 2 list. The ones being jsut abilities that make sense

the other being "Interesting things i found" which we can disregard or come back to later. Attack potency tiering seems to be a controversial thing, and especially when we got Episode G which is being translated into english by a single person now, and Episode 0. Which takes place before the classic series. its likely to screw the entire scaling up.

Everything is likely to change.

does this sound good?

Yup, understanding each feats for each Arc first, then finally put it together in the final revision whare we finally decide on the stats

Diinou HotHead said:
Yup, understanding each feats for each Arc first, then finally put it together in the final revision whare we finally decide on the stats
Btw Aiolos possessing his cloth. Which form of immortality you think that would be again? This could likely become important later on because in Assassins he has up tot he 9th sense. Later on in Hades arc we will get to 8th sense low-godly regen. Which will be an OP combonation for Aiolos lol since his cloth can act a container for his soul.

ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇï Sagittarius Aiolos - Type 6 Immortality . Aiolios soul lives on in his cloth, and he can take limited control over it.

Leo Aiolia is comparable to closed eye Virgo Shaka in power. (This could come handy later, but for now this should just be a justification change.)

The Bronze Saints cloths are capable of self repiaring themselves This should just beLow Regenerationn i assume . The lowest Regenerationn of the low

Perhaps a planet level key for Andromeda Shun (after growing stronger than Silver Saints.)

Andromeda Shu - Portal Creation (his chains can create portals. ), Air Manipulation Via Nubela Stream, Paralysis Inducement Via Nubela Stream. (His page could also use some love to make it look neater, and cleaner.)

Virgo Shaka - Air Manipulation (He can create a wall of Air Pressure, and use it to push objects back, and people back. ) BFR ( Can send someone to one of the 6 realms of the underworld.) Paralysis Inducement (Via Tenbu Horin can cause someone to stand paralyze without being able to move.) Aura (Via Tenbu Horin) (his profile can also use some cleaning up) Perception Manipulation (Via Tenbu Horrin, Which can take away a target's all 6 senses.) Spatial Manipulation (Can spatial lock someone in place using Buddhas plam. )

SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO NOTE HERE!!!!!!! Nayuta 10^60th is an actual buddhist belief. it is a measurment of distance. I googled it an looked it up! It is a real unit of measurment. Now weather that means light years, or kilometers. I have no idea.

Scropio Milo - Paralysis Inducement (He can cause paralysis using Restrictio .), Pain Manipulation (Via Scarlet Needle )

Scropio Milo - Missing resistance's, and could also use a profile clean up.

Aquarius Camus - Has missing resistance's, his page could also need some cleaning up.

Taurus Aldebara - has missing resistance, and his page could use some tidding up to look neater.

ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇï

Every Gold Saint ever! Resistance to Perception Manipulation (via the 7th sense .)

Every saint ever should get resistance to Cold Manipulation. https://i.imgur.com/dcFiXlw.jpg

ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇï

Pegasus Seiya created a big bang by awakening his 7th sense. Taurus Aldebara went on explaining that it was a big bang.

Ikki was able to send a jolt to Gemini Saga (the evil pope's) brain directly without direct touch. While being many miles away. (This is a mind affecting range feat for Ikki.)

The Ice Coffin of Aquarius Camus is more durable than the combined might of several gold saints . This can only be hinting at the Athena Exclamation.

The Libra weapons can break through Aquarius Camus Ice Coffi . Note: The sword is just better suited for cutting ice. [http:// https://i.imgur.com/NV8o03Y.jpg https://i.imgur.com/NV8o03Y.jpg]

Also as we see here. Ikki was actualy transported, and shown those 6 realms. https://i.imgur.com/mj15nbc.jpg

ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïThe river of Sai runs between the underworld, and the world of the living . Apparently this is the place where Ikki was shown an alternate reality version himself. him as a child in the past.

Ikki with his 7th sense should be 3-A, or 3-B. His cosmos was larger than Shaka's, and this is Shaka himself stating this. ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇï

Capricorn Shura stated himself as the strongest our of all 12 of the Gold Saints.

Hyoga through his own power was able to Shatter the Ice Coffin from the https://i.imgur.com/JFgVVXo.jpg inside https://i.imgur.com/JFgVVXo.jpg

Athena's sheild allows her to withstand attacks from the big 3 olympains including Zeus . Note: Athena has had many holy wars aganist Zeus , and her Staff allows her to harm those beings.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Sagittarius Aiolos - Type 6 Immortality . Aiolios soul lives on in his cloth, and he can take limited control over it.

Leo Aiolia is comparable to closed eye Virgo Shaka in power. (This could come handy later, but for now this should just be a justification change.)

The Bronze Saints cloths are capable of self repiaring themselves This should just be Low Regenerationn i assume.

Andromeda Shu - Portal Creation (his chains can create portals. ), Air Manipulation Via Nebula Stream, Paralysis Inducement Via Nebula Stream. (His page could also use some cleanup)

SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO NOTE HERE!!!!!!! Nayuta 10^60th is an actual buddhist belief. it is a measurment of distance. I googled it an looked it up! It is a real unit of measurment. Now weather that means light years, or kilometers. I have no idea.

Scropio Milo - Paralysis Inducement (He can cause paralysis using Restrictio .), Pain Manipulation (Via Scarlet Needle ), also missing resistances, and could also use a profile clean up.

Aquarius Camus - Has missing resistances, his page could also need some cleaning up.

Taurus Aldebara - has missing resistances, and his page could use some tidying up to look neater.

The river of Sai runs between the underworld, and the world of the living . Apparently this is the place where Ikki was shown an alternate reality version himself as a child in the past.

Ikki with his 7th sense should be 3-A, or 3-B. His cosmos was larger than Shaka's, and this is Shaka himself stating this.

I helped fixing some typo and unnecessary wordings

i'll copy and paste your version into the top most part of the thread? is that alright? i have to go to bed soon. i got work in 6 hours lol.

I just wanted to add a little note about the strongest Saints: when Odysseus confronts Cain he says that the Saints of Gemini are considered the strongest in every generation and then we see Cain launching a GE, defined by himself, the definitive technique that can make the universe tremble.

I give this statement more weight than the others, because it is Odysseus who says it, who is ultimately the strongest gold saint, imo.

Back