• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"This scene is taking way too long."

I snap my fingers, teleporting Uber and the bunny girl to Uber's room.

"Now please, get out of my place. I need this for something."

"Before I erase you from reality, I would like to show you something."

A white and gold humanoid appears next to the man. Now that I could see them clearly, I see they don't look as they had used to, but now were a silhouette.

"This is The World Over Heaven Ultimate. It can stop time for an hour. It also can warp the reality of anything it touches. Now then, any last words?"

"There's something on your shirt."

The Man looked down, and there were two holes in their chest.

"Impossible! The supreme darkness allowed my to see even the likes of you in Epitaph! How could you do this without my noticing?!"

"I'd like to explain immeasureable speed to you. It's when you can go so fast that you can travel through time by sheer speed. I retroactively made those two holes in your chest with some lasers."

The man casually regenerated the holes in their chest.

"I would have spared her, you know. But now, I'm feeling less generous. The first bomb! Killer Queen!"

The man presses their thumb into their hand like a button. Suddenly, an explosion goes off a few meters from Rei, but she wasn't effected. The man looks shocked.

"By the way, two more things. One, I don't even have a name for you anymore. You've stopped being who you're based off of, so you're name lost it's irony. Second, this isn't the real me."

A pink mirrior appears around "me" and turns into a man with black and pink armor, as well as pink hair and what looked like a pink crystal javalin in their groin area. Meanwhile, the real me turns visible again, standing in-between the man and Rei.

"Thanks, Zonda. Anyways, I'm not organic anymore. By the standards of Stands, I count as an inanimate object. Made In Heaven will speed me up and Killer Queen just creates an explosion around me."

Suddenly, a hole is in my chest. I regenerate it.

"However, I suppose you can interact with me in erased time. That's a problem."

Suddenly, Killer Queen's hand is on Rei's sholder for real this time.

"I guess the Supreme Darkness really did buff you. Even with my sheer speed and acausality I can't move in your erased time."

"And now, your effort is for naught. Anyways, stop being a pest and allow me to erase you, or she will be doomed to an eternity of nonexistance. Reality Overwrite will destroy you're very concept. You can't come back from that. Then, I'll erase everyone else that threatens my master's reign."

"Well, if anyone has any ideas or plot induced stupidity, now's a good time."

[@Smashor The World Over Heaven's time stop has no time limit tho

also the Reality Overwrite is ranged

KQ works on inanimate objects, as seen by air bombs

and you only have Immesurable reaction speed, not attack or movement speed, and sending an attack trought time doesn't make it undogeable, it just makes the attack appear out of nowhere before you throw them]

Edwellken said:
"Ack! Is that- ...David?"
My bizzare proportions seemingly correct themselves in response

"Yes, yes I am. I don't believe we've really interacted before......outside of the incident but that's old stuff."

[@Overlord

That's been debunked

Something something statements

KQ didn't blow up the coin. It can detonate objects, but they don't get destroyed.

I can drill things in the past and future at the same time. I can attack with immeasureable speed, at least to an extent.]

[@Smashor

k

Dio used Reality Overwrite on Funny while he was dozens of universes away tho

Clothes are inanimate objects too and still get blow up]

That's just time traveling attacks]

I walk through the wormhole Azencard made.

"Sorry about that, was only in here because Uber was."

After I get through, I find myself in Uber's room and look at her.

"So, what is your response?"

[@Overlord

He still had to touch a funny valentine. RO can just erase someone from every universe. It's more of a chain reaction.

But the coin

I could still do what I did, tho]

"Urgh, finally." My pacience was running out. I realise that my body has warped around weirdly, so i fix myself.

Blah blah blah quantum mechanics blah blah blah space-temporal compression blah blah blah reality warping oh hey i made the universe into a bomb.

I create 10^100 of them and throw it into my pocket dimension.

I walk into the main room of the ship, where i see David and Realm talking. I decide to not interrupt.

"You know that I had no way of getting here besides through a wormhole right? Well, unless I made a new one right outside of your door and then knocked but that would just be weird. Stop beating around the bush, I want to hear an answer."

[Feel free to continue]

Hl3 or bust said:
My bizzare proportions seemingly correct themselves in response

"Yes, yes I am. I don't believe we've really interacted before......outside of the incident but that's old stuff."
"Y-Yeah... I wasn't in my right mind the when we met the first time... Sorry."

He then sees Azencard enter.

"A-And Azemvacard too! You were attacked by everyone because I got scared tried to pin everything on you, even when you were only trying to help. I don't know if it's even possible to repay you for what I did."

He hangs his head low as he apologizes to each of them.

"Oh, yeah. That happened." He said. "Hopefully you're not still...whatever by Chaos, possessd, I think."

"No, don't apologize. In fact, i should be thanking you. I don't know how you did it, but you brought me back from the dead, giving me another chance at life. I understand well the situation you were in, so don't blame yourself, kid."

Azencard gives a warm smile and a thumbs up while trying to cheer Realm up.

...kind of wish he didn't call me Azemvacard though...

Uber smiles. "Very well~!" She uses her instant manip. to make her umbrella touch the bun's head, there is a flash of purple light, and the vines come off. The bun on the other hand seems... entirelly unchaged? In fact, she seems to feel more energized and healthy than before. Uber laughs in a slightly smug manor. "Thanks for the meal, it was..." Uber thinks up of the right word to use. "Exquisite~."

"Wait... hmmm. Realm, how did you bring me here? Or, rather, what do you think you did to me?"

I have a bad feeling about this.

I smile.

"Alright, thank you for being cooperative. I'm glad that this didn't have to turn into a fight. I am curious what that light was, do you mind explaining it to me?"

Confused Realm noises.

[Reminder that the version of Realm that rescued Azencard came from the alternate "Bad Ending" timeline, where his actions in betraying the group led to everyone's defeat. He sent Azencard to confront his past self in order to prevent that future from happening.]

"No seriously I need help I can't think of a way to get out of this."

"Who are you talking to?"

"Nobody."

"Praying to your god, yet to ashamed to admit it. You will die as you lived. Clinging onto a false justice, that only you beleive is correct."

"You're next line is 'Now die in disgrace!'"

"You really think I would fall for such a simple trick?"

"No. But you'll fall for this one!"

The ground suddenly starts heating up.

"I suppose you don't care for this one's life. Killer Queen!"

When Killer Queen goes to press the button, it's thumb is gone. The ground begins opening up, revealing magma.

"No matter. I can just regenerate this. Wait, in Epitaph, WHAT THE?!?!"

The entire floor starts becoming magma.

"Wires, you son of a glitch! If the plot won't save me..."

I grab Rei and fly into the air. She might be able to fly, but I wasn't going to risk it.

"Then I'll make my own plot induced stupidity!"

Uber smiles with an annoying grin. "It's a secret~." She then looks at the bun. "But I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with me thanking you for the meal~."

"Okay, let me rephrase that question then. Could that light or what you said cause any problems for anyone that isn't the Supreme Darkness in the future? In this scenario, I'm defining a problem as something you do not want. For example, that bunny girl did not want to be tied up. That would count as a problem."

Confused Realm noises.

[Reminder that the version of Realm that rescued Azencard came from the alternate "Bad Ending" timeline, where his actions in betraying the group led to everyone's defeat. He sent Azencard to confront his past self in order to prevent that future from happening.]

[confused Crimson noises]

"Oh boy. That's, uh, like... ok so... ah whatever."

I ended up confusing myself even more. Amazing.

I touch Realm's forehead with my finger, sending all the information necessary. About how i died, future Realm somehow got me to the past to stop past Realm, her whole explanation, etc.

"...i just realised. I'm in a Isekai."

Damn it. Damn it all.

[Correction, Azencard's in another Isekai. Just like an Isekai protagonist, he was summoned by a beautiful goddess to save the world]

Having practiced with my concept and aura more, I focus it into my eyes to see if I can view concepts beyond those of the objects and beings in my vicinity.

contnues practicing the concept punching

proceeds to practice turning my concept into ******* homing lasers

Back