• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Junko

(X) to doubt

I go close to the bunny girl and check her data to see what Uber did to her.

[BTW if it was one of the following:

Power Mimicry, Duplication, Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Corruption, Soul Manipulation, Possession, Morality Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Absorption, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Sealing, Reality Warping, Life Manipulation, Power Nullification, Illusion, Empathic Manipulation, Paralysis, Transmutation, Biological Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Phenomena Interventio, Perception Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation

It failed]

Uber walks over to her bed and sits on it. She smiles and chuckles. "Now get out of my room before I call security~."

"welp I'm getting out of here later lads" *I exited out of the room and wondered aimlessly as I listen to traitor's requiem.* "Hmmmm...I wonder if i should have told them what nacht had in mind..." *It was a weird thought but nacht's reasoning wasn't too far fetched if that was the case.*

Rei is holding on tight.

"Well I feel fine..."

She comes down from the ceiling, landing next to Silas with a smile.

"Hey, do you mind if I stick to you for a while?"

Nothing seems out of the ordinary.

The concept vision has a (2-A) multiversal range.

"I see... So you went through all of that, and the other me sent you here."

He seems strangely relieved.

"It looks like I made the right choice. Thank you."

I return to my kingdom and go back to the throne room.

It has been a while...

I walk towards the wyvern and the hippogriff.

"I have returned again. Now then, tell me your names."

"....Okay, I guess that was a bit creepy of me to say that. I'm gonna go in the corner. Nobody look at my face!" He said, before walking to the left corner of the room.

Out of curiosity, I further enhance my sight to be able to percieve the mental, spiritual, and abstract planes as well.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Got it, so you used that power you don't have and gave her your abilities. I'm pretty sure we can all just ignore that.]
[1. I used conceptual manipulation to do it

2. I have power bestowal

So no, you can't ignore that]

I smile at her- i mean him.

"Yeah. Thank you too."

I look at David.

"How about you, David? How did you enter the group?"

"I was a sort of......"secret agent", as much as such a term feels childish, for The Emmisary. Not even Kura or Kuro knew about me until I returned after you all had come back with your fourth souls."

"I see... Seems you had it rough."

I start messing with what looks like an cellphone from the 90s.

"Did teh Emissary call you on the party for back up?"

"Hmm. We've been called a number of different things throughout the years, but..."

It seems that they never bothered to keep any of the names past rulers had given them, which have in turn been long forgotten.

"Feel free to call us whatever you like."

She grabs onto Silas' arm as she leaves the room.

"So is this your base?"

Uber flips the boundary between open and closed toclose her door after everyone leaves her room. She then contacts her boss. "Hey, you said you wanted my help with setting up a garden earlier, right~?"

Ah, she's holding on to me.

"Well, kind of? It's the group's base. You were one of the Guardians right? Did you know anything about us?"

"Nope."

She shakes her head.

"The guardians aren't told anything they don't need to know for the trials, which excludes basically anything about the challengers."

Suddenly, the Stranger got to the corner, sat down, and grabbed something. What seemed to be...a music box.

"Allow me to explain then. We're all fragments of the Old First, and we are fighting against the Supreme Darkness. Right now most of us are participating in a tournament. If we win, then we get a wish from this Goddess."

Cool.

"I'll be going now, i have some business. See you later."

I poke my head through Uber's room.

"Hey, where do you think it's a good place to do it?"

"You trully are a genius."

I leave the room and, after getting bored, build a bottle that creates salt from air.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Allow me to explain then. We're all fragments of the Old First, and we are fighting against the Supreme Darkness. Right now most of us are participating in a tournament. If we win, then we get a wish from this Goddess."
"A goddess, huh? What are you going to wish for?"

Back