• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edwellken

RP Elder
Previous thread

The group returns to the world of the tournament. Having discovered your origins, and the new powers that came along with it, the multiverse is now like an open book to be traversed. Does the secret to triumphing over the Supreme Darkness lie somewhere out there?

Torchlight:

Silas Smith (DragonEmperor23) Past Life: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Issei Hyoudou, Lavogaritamo, Veldora Tempest (Web Novel), Syn Shenro, Caster (Sieg), Rider (Saint George)
Name: Silas Smith
Sex
: Male

Personality: A nice guy that is normally calm and collected. Usually is a quiet guy that keeps to himself, not out of dislike for communication but because he likes to think before he speaks. His righteous fury appears when innocents are injured and he doesn't hold back.

Appearance: This guy.

Past Lives/Souls: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), The Shinigami, Issei Hyoudou

Wishlist: The Dragon King, The Virus, and The Devil
Blane Blaze (Blah) Past Life: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya], Jin Mo-Ri, The White Queen (Blood Sign), Link (Composite), Fra

Name: Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya]

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami (Medaka Box), BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse)), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame(Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku(Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu(Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
Jake (Overlord775) Past Life: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu, Jin Kisaragi, Tiamat (Fate), Leviathan (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)

Name: Jake

Theme: Guardian Dragon

Theme Song: Infernal Chatharsis

Sex: Male

Personality: Loyal, Honest, Knight-like

Appearance: This

Past Lives/Souls: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Wishlist: Greymo, Darkeater Midir

Epic Dragon
Former appearance
Azencard (CrimsonStarFallen) Past Lives: Pit, Dante (Devil May Cry) Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character), Galactus (Marvel Comics), Castiel
Name: Azencard (summoned from another reality)
Theme: Don't have one

Theme Song: idk

Personality: Same as Azencard, but a more laid back.

Appearance: Same as Azencard, but with more equipment and wings

Past Lives/Souls: Pit (No power thief), Dante (Devil May Cry), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)

Wishlist: idk
David Beckum (Hl3 or bust) Past Lives: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo, Samus Ara, Ren Amamiya, D (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?), Satou (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)
Name: David Beckum
Theme: Versatility

Theme Song: Avatar - Roadkill

Personality: Initial quite cheeedul, his powers, specifically his precognition, caused him to become far more cynical

Appearence: this

Souls: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo with no Wonder Guard, last key Samus Aran with no White Holes and last key Ren Amamiya
Team Cosmic:

Jackso (PsychoWarper) Past Life: Admiral Kizaru (One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber, Vulka, Morgoth, Yakou Madara

Name: Jackso

Theme Song Disturbed - Indestructible

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber No legions, no Reinhard immortality

Wishlist: Fujiwara no Mokou, Doomsday (Post-Crisis)
Genesis (TISSG7Redgrave) Past Life: Akuma (Street Fighter), Lyle (Paradise Lost), Asura (Asura's Wrath), Shirou Yusa, Sagittarius Aiolos, Reiji Yoshino, and composite C├║ Chulain

Name: Genesis

Theme Song: [Paraiso]

Personality: Fusion of Habaki Sakagami and Dante (Devil May Cry)

Appearance: Imagine Mercurius but with Yakou's clothing

Past Lives/Souls: Akuma (Street Fighter) Asura (Asura's Wrath), Lyle (Paradise Lost) (?)

Wishlist: Jin Kazama, Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager), Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (first key i guess? Second idk on void), Ryouga Akizuki (fair keys), Shirou Yusa (first key), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (Saiyan Saga), Gilgamesh (Fate Series) (FSN key)
Ilia Nautil (WHYNAUT) Past Lives: Saint-14, Dino, Lancer of Red, Future Warrior, Zegion (Web Novel), The Warpriest, Akka, Worm of Secrets
Name: Ilia Nautil
Theme: heroic/light in the darkness/angelic

Theme song: [Jet Set Ru]

Sex: female

Personality: kind but merciless and serious but silly

Appearance: is almost always wearing the same armor Saint-14 wears

Souls: Saint-14 (Time rifts restricted), Dino (6-A. Type 8 restricted), Lancer of Red, Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2. 4-A. Time rewind restricted)
Überwältigter Mond (Junkoposter) Past Lives: Wind Fairy (Touhou), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami, Byakuren Hijiri, Kaguya Houraisa, Yukari Yakumo, Junko (Touhou Project)
Name: Überwältigter Mond
Sex: female.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8j4oaYYKTg

Personality: Kinda lazy but hardworking when she has to be, she does not mess around in a fight. Due to one of her past life's/souls being Rumia, she likes to eat people.

Appearance: Junko (Touhou Project) but taller and brown hair. She also is usually caring an umbrella with orange, white, and black stripes.

Past lives/souls: Fairies (Touhou) (wind fairy), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami (first key), Byakuren Hijiri.

Wishlist: Junko (Touhou Project) (probably not gonna happen ovo), Kharn the Betrayer, Yuuka Kazami (2nd key).
(Vacant)

Solo:

The (The Smashor) Past Life: Mecha Sonic, Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy), Ultro, Metal Sonic, Super Galaxy Gurren Lagan, Zonda

Name: The (Yes, that's it)

Theme: Lazy.

Theme Song: &t Heavy Lobster Mashup

Personality: Lazy, though is willing to help if asked.

Appearance: Basically my avatar. Grey bodysuit and all. About six feet tall.

Past Lives/Souls: Mecha Sonic (Even though that makes no logical sense because no soul and all), Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy)

Wishlist: Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt), SCP-458 (SCP Foundatio)
Edward (Edwardtruong2006 ) Past Life: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie, Magolor, Maxwell, Kirito, Hatchworth

Name: Edward

Personality: Very dull, and practical. Usually chooses the quickest ways of finishing things instead of the most creative. Mostly does the bare minimum at times

Appearance: Average height, grey T-Shirt, black hair, blue jeans.

Past Lives/Souls: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie

Wishlist: Terraria, Hatchworth
Jane (Andykhang) Past Lives: Yago Ametsukana, Berserker (Fate/stay night), Kakine Teitoku, Suika Ibuki, Yue (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou), Gaiomo, Chou-Chou_Infinite
Name: Jane
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/4apvo3w97qY

Sex: Female

Personality: Genius battle-maniac (That's the idea for now)

Appearance: A long blond hair girl with a white T and a blue jean.

Past Lives: Kakine Teitoku, Yago Ametsukana, Suika Ibuki, Berserker (Fate/stay night)

Wishlist: later
Non Participants:

Griffin Von Frankenstei (Monarch) Past Life: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli, Darquesse, Saber (Shiki Ryougi), Uriel (The Dresden Files)

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade and mentality, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect and accomplishments. Seeks the secrets of the universe, dedicating himself to searching them out and understanding them.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli

Wishlist: Darquesse, Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, last step),Carissa (To Aru, final form A)
The Stranger (Christian Higdon) Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite), Golden Freddy, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave), Bugs Bunny (Composite)

Name: The Stranger

Theme: Whatever a random man is

Theme Song: Merrie Melodies

Personality: Crazy, but shady

Appearence: Sort of a normal man, but with cartoon-ish features.

Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite)

Wishlist: Daffy, Yosemite Sam,Bugs Bunny, and Marvi.
Meta thread

[Repost]

"Oh, boy. I think I need to blow off some steam. Wait, I know!" He then attempts to go up to Realm without seeming menacing. I mean, come on, how could he not be menacing?

[Reposting from the last thread I guess]

I swing my arms to the side.

"Time has stopped."

I stop time so that I don't have to worry about the shadows, at least while I walk towards the school.

"I can do this even without the gemstone now, huh? Neat."

I go to the school where Rei is.

[@All Feel free to consider this a sort of sandbox period to try stuff with your new powers. I did give everyone Dimensional Travel for a reason after all. Outside of people actively participating in the tournament, there's no real mandate to stay in one particular universe for that matter. The plot will take a more guided approach after the tournament finishes oviously.]

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, boy. I think I need to blow off some steam. Wait, I know!" He then attempts to go up to Realm without seeming menacing. I mean, come on, how could he not be menacing?
"Hi... Stranger."

Realm smiles.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"I know i've already said this before, but i'm glad you're ok. Welcome back." I say to Realm, putting my hand in his shoulder. A rare genuine showing of happiness from me.

"Remember, you can rely on us, young lady."
"Thanks, Azemvacard- wait what?!"

Realm pouts at being called "lady" again.

The Smashor said:
I go to the school where Rei is.
Sensing her presence inside the classroom, you head there, but she's nowhere to be seen. Or rather...

"John?"

Rei appears looking no worse for wear, although it might be more accurate to say she manifests in front of him. Through The's improved senses, he can now tell plainly, that Rei is actually a ghost. She runs up and hugs him, pressing her teary face into his frame.

Meanwhile in Uber's room, she opens a gap. The bunny gaurdian falls out, she seems to be wrapped up in flowery vines that have had eternityy applied to them. "Why hello there~." Uber says.

Azencard does a Akanbe towards Realm, before going off to his room. The main body starts studying and weaponizing his concept and aura, alongside the whole abstract plane.

Two clones are made. One goes around random universes, looking for more way to improve on his tech, as well as gain more knowledge in general.

The other observes, through his cosmic awareness, the events happening in Uber's room.

"You know what, I think I can guess what happened."

I hug Rei's ghost back.

"I just hope it didn't last long, for your sake."

Perfect speaks to my mind for the first time in a little while.

"You never did explain why you care so much about that little girl."

I speak back to him mentally

"She's a child. She has the rest of her life to live. I won't let that get taken away from her."

"'Has?'"

"Don't worry. I have a plan. Ultron hasn't been too cooperative, but I've figured out what this body can do more or less."

• After we got back I wonder about when we get to fight in the tournament overall but it would be better to gain more control of my powers so I try to use da capo for meaningless things so far. I also listen to silver bullet while pondering on what to do out of boredom ( I have no friends)*

DragonEmperor23 said:
I look around to try and spot or sense Kura.
Kura's at the control station (near the north wall of what was once the lobby area), now converted into somewhat of a flight deck. She's incorporating the Orb gained from Jake into the ship's controls. While she seems to be having a few minor difficulties, she's making progress nonetheless.

Christian Higdon said:
"Hello. I was just looking to get some steam off my chest." He said.
"I-I see. A lot seems to have happened while I was... away. Is there anything in particular I should really know about?"

Junkoposter said:
Meanwhile in Uber's room, she opens a gap. The bunny gaurdian falls out, she seems to be wrapped up in flowery vines that have had eternityy applied to them. "Why hello there~." Uber says.
The bunny girl looks at Uber with an 'innocent' expression.

"Um. H-Hi." She smiles, trying to hide her uneasiness.

"I won't try to run away or fight you or anything, so... will you please let me out?"

"It was scary, but somehow, I think felt your powers reach me. After that I knew you'd come back!" she says, smiling.

"But it's not what you think... I didn't want to tell you before, but... I was actually..."

She's cut off by a sudden familiar loud shriek.

"I-It's back!" Rei grabs tightly onto The.

The monster manifests right outside. With your newly upgraded senses, it finally becomes clearly visible. The eldritch monstrosity is a black amalgamation of tendrils, rows of sharpened teeth and claws, and countless soul piercing bloodshot eyes which peer into the school. Larger sets of teeth sink into the school building from all around, as its body seeps in, almost like a liquid through doors, windows, halls, and even through cracks in the wall and ceiling towards the two of you.

"....Are you f**king kidding me? Are you asking me, a dumb f**k, what happened? Mind you, a dumb f**k who just needs to get some shit off his chest?" He said, getting a bit heated up.

"Right- sorry." he says a bit defensively.

"I'm just happy to see you all again. What did you want to say?"

"…"

After remaining still a few seconds, Kura pulls your hands away from her eyes.

"Silas… How are you?"

• As I walk around aimlessly I sense the life forms of everyone with my soul sensing but simple passively walk around* "Nacht what do you think of all this?" *Nacht then manifested inside my mind as a reflection of me but more sinister as a way to mock me with a scar and red eyes that gleam for death*
"Being made as parts of fragments feels like we'll be turned back into a single being if one side wins. Don't you think that's a small contradiction? If you ask me I wouldn't side with any of them and let them kill each other well...if i were you that is. But I am grateful to be put back into a body cuz being in the abyss is boring."

"Even when I'm in a different body you and I are linked huh..."

"That's right~ If i tried to possess your friends they'll get burned to cinders after all. I have a compatibility complex after all~"

"Yeah you bloody ******. But then this brings me to my question know I know who you really are. What's your endgame here?"

"Nothing really. If I can even if I rather be neutral I wouldn't mind trying to take both their heads you know~ Killing me isn't a real option~"

"But if I die you can't interact anyway. So if you try to do anything funny I'll off myself so you can kiss your freedom goodbye"

"Heh. You have the resolve. I like it Lot~ You always seem to have the fire to resist. GYAHAHAHAHA"

"Don't call me Lot. I'm Genesis now after all"

"Ah yes just like the book of Genesis. I wonder if that name was coincidental in all of this just like Lot was. Heh well until the next fight. Get some friends so I may kill them~ I'm kidding they don't interest me at all." *Nacht stopped the conversation as I just walk to the control room for no real reason other than to just look around sensing Kura, Silas and Jake*

"I actually had two things, a riddle AND something I wondered for a while. First, it's the thing I wondered. Can you mimic (or imitate) somebody after they imitated you? Maybe I'm wording that wrong, but what I'm saying is that well, basically, let's say you say something. A person mimics you in a bad way and then you, the person who said those words, mimics them with the exact words you said. Basically, aren't you making fun of yourself?"

• Seeing kura and silas I saw silas was playing around with her but Kura gave him a shrug*
"Am I interupting a lover's flirt or smth? Though I suspect Kura wants that in a room and not a control room" *I walk up to them giving a sarcastic remark*

@The "Speaking of which, do you still need weapon on my hand anymore, The? The offer is still up."

I ask him through the "bond" we have.

I open a portal to the tournament waiting rooms, and pick up Jackson's dog, then open a portal to where I see his concept, and bring her to him.

Uber chuckles ominously. "Sorry, but nope. It's not like you'll remember this anyways~." She seems to be setting up for a strong extremely complex magical spell. "You probably don't want to be awake for this, so try to get some sleep~." She says menacingly to the bun.

"So, that's the thing. You know, I could just reverse time to back to when you were smaller, but, honestly, that would leave a bad taste in my mouth."

I fire a beam combining light, Odinforce and my concept at the beast's chest akin to Frieza's death beams.

Not exactly having much more to do, I disperse into data and enter the tournament area's system again. I begin looking through it's stuff again, this time easily bypassing defenses that stopped me before, trying to learn anything possible about the champ.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Heh.

"Good, just wanted to check up on my favorite bluenette in the multiverse."
Rather than give her usual violent reaction to Genesis' teasing, Kura turns back towards the ships controls while changing the subject.

"So... Have the two of you gotten used to your new powers?"

Christian Higdon said:
"I actually had two things, a riddle AND something I wondered for a while. First, it's the thing I wondered. Can you mimic (or imitate) somebody after they imitated you? Maybe I'm wording that wrong, but what I'm saying is that well, basically, let's say you say something. A person mimics you in a bad way and then you, the person who said those words, mimics them with the exact words you said. Basically, aren't you making fun of yourself?"
"I-I guess that makes sense."

Junkoposter said:
Uber chuckles ominously. "Sorry, but nope. It's not like you'll remember this anyways~." She seems to be setting up for a strong extremely complex magical spell. "You probably don't want to be awake for this, so try to get some sleep~." She says menacingly to the bun.
"Wait WAIT! Let's talk about this before you do anything rash!" she shouts, while scooting away from Uber until her back hits the wall.

"I like to think I'm pretty good at reading people... You want a servant, right? Well I can be useful! I mean, you don't get to become one of Alpha's guardians without being of some serious worth to him after all. I was a slave to that weasel without a will of my own for what felt like an eternity, so you don't need to worry about me still being loyal to him. You and your friends broke his influence over me by defeating him, so I'm actually really grateful to you, you know? I'll listen to whatever you say, so there's no need to keep treating me like an enemy right?"

The Smashor said:
"So, that's the thing. You know, I could just reverse time to back to when you were smaller, but, honestly, that would leave a bad taste in my mouth."

I fire a beam combining light, Odinforce and my concept at the beast's chest akin to Frieza's death beams.
The beam of light pierces straight through the entity, causing it to flail and convulse wildly before erupting in an explosion of light which illuminates the entire realm. Any trace of the monster or its darkness is wiped out completely.

Rei's expression is one of dumbfounded amazement.

Hl3 or bust said:
Not exactly having much more to do, I disperse into data and enter the tournament area's system again. I begin looking through it's stuff again, this time easily bypassing defenses that stopped me before, trying to learn anything possible about the champ.
No direct info can be found on the champ, though the reason for this becomes ominously clear. It isn't being kept under wraps or hidden away somewhere, it simply doesn't exist anywhere on the network. He's done a good job of covering up his own tracks.

"Yeah. I just wondered that. Now the riddle, and please don't be scared if I shout. So it's raining, right? And you pass a bus stop, there are three people there. Your most trustworthy friend, a pregnant woman who needs to go to the hospital, aaand the girl of your dreams. Your smart car has two seats. What do you do?" He said, sort of twitching after saying smart car.

Hmmm, she's not responding the way she normally does. I wonder if she's feeling alright?

"Yeah, they're easy to get used to. But what about you? I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to check on you."

Uber grins. "Oh I'm not treating you as an enemy, I'm treating you as an asset~." She messes with the spell some more. "And besides your to weak, and what I'm about to do will at least slightly fix that~." She continues to set up the magic. "And you'll still have some "free will", so stop complaining." She says with a look of truthfulness on her face. She then finishes the spell, her entire umbrella glows bright purple. "This'll proooobably hurt, so do you want me to put you to sleep~?"

"Kinda the powers are pretty neat...um Silas get over here for a second..." (If silas decides to come closer) *I would tug and whisper in his ear* "Dude wtf is going on Kura's...regressed back to stone cold kuudere. Why is that? Did i emphasize the flatness too much or smth?"

[Uber was just there for the tournament and got wrapped into all of this Supreme Darkness stuff. Until she was told about it she didnt even know it existed ovo]

Back