• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Actually thinking about the tournament I remembered there was some prizes that about the winner but what I generally remember was a wish from the goddess. I instantly form a thought but Nacht interrupted me*
"No I don't plan to kill her at the moment would be boring don't you think?"

"Well you could wish for anything really"

"Nothing comes to mind. I bet she won't grant destruction of everything even if I ask nicely. Besides I prefer to be personal. Like when I took your parents Lot"

"...But I wonder more to what would happen all around. I can't help but feel we're getting something too easily. All of the finalists are allies so we could get stronger for our objective."

"Yeah I don't think that darkness guy will wait till we all can match him somehow. Can you imagine his face when that happens? Besides I sincerely doubt no one has ever not taken a deal from it"

"Would makes sense. For gods sensories maybe needed or at least vessels to hold them intact to interact with our plane..."

"But what would you wish for Genesis?"

"Maybe a multiversal harem of pretty ladies. Seems to be something of a fun spin don't you think? You know it'll be funnier if the darkness's vessel was female too."

"GYAHAHAHA! What the hell is that kind of wish? It's so out of left field at this point. Though you do know what can happen?"

"I don't think you'll want to ruin the action doe no?"

"Fair enough really. It would be a fun mess if that even happens"

"Is that so? Than you shall be Yul and Eir, Guardians of the throne. Aiat." I declare giving the wyvern the name Yul and the hippogriff the name Eir.

As I name them they gain tremendous power and start evolving.

"Now then. So the people of this kingdom are gone. Are there no inhabitants in this universe that are in need of a leader?" I ask the two of them.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"For her to help vanquish the Supreme Darkness."
Overlord775 said:
"We should ask the campion to join our mission too once We beat him"

I tell Silas
"You're really serious about defeating the SD. If anyone else was saying things like that it'd be a complete joke. But you guys, you managed to defeat Alpha somehow! Even if he was holding back, you actually did what should by all means have been impossible. When you say you'll defeat the Supreme Darkness, it's crazy, but I want to believe you can actually do it!"

The Stranger suddenly started to twitch a bit, before holding his head in his hands. "And he praise..."

WHYNAUT said:
"Is that so? Than you shall be Yul and Eir, Guardians of the throne. Aiat." I declare giving the wyvern the name Yul and the hippogriff the name Eir.

As I name them they gain tremendous power and start evolving.

"Now then. So the people of this kingdom are gone. Are there no inhabitants in this universe that are in need of a leader?" I ask the two of them.
Yul evolves into a Divine Dragon.

Eir evolves into an Anemogriff.

They ponder Ilia's question for a second.

"Well, upon appropriating us as his guardians, Alpha warped the kingdom's dimensions and merged it with this reality. Outside of us, there's no one else left." (Yul)

"There are a number of deceased or undead in the current realm however. Recruiting them or dealing with otherwise them should be a simple matter if you decide to do so." (Eir)

Uber stretches. "Whelp, time to see if this'll work." She claps her hands. "Ran, Chen~?" She attempts to summon her shikigami and her shikigami's shikigami.

"I see. It's a good things Alpha warped it. This way it's safer from the Supreme Darkness. Do you know of any people outside of this universe for whom this kingdom can become a new home, a safe haven?"

The Stranger then grabbed his music box and walked to his room, before then playing the strangest song on it. It sounded like so.

WHYNAUT said:
"I see. It's a good things Alpha warped it. This way it's safer from the Supreme Darkness. Do you know of any people outside of this universe for whom this kingdom can become a new home, a safe haven?"
"A place like that can be found if you like."

Junkoposter said:
Uber stretches. "Whelp, time to see if this'll work." She claps her hands. "Ran, Chen~?" She attempts to summon her shikigami and her shikigami's shikigami.
Both Ra and Che are summoned. However, having been devoured by the Supreme Darkness, what manifests in front of Uber are puppets to the entity's will.

The two look around, startled, but quickly teleport outside and begin immediately spamming danmaku onto the populace, which begins corrupting the beings it hits as well as the very space it travels through.

[@Everyone except for WHY and Smashor]

The corruption level of this universe has rapidly spiked as two Major Darknesses have suddenly appeared. While they aren't particularly strong, they're spreading the corruption rapidly onto the tournament world's planet and moon respectively.

The Stranger senses this, but doesn't bother. "PISS OF, YA ******' WANKERS, AND GET OUT BEFORE I STUFF YOU FULL O' LEAD!" He shouted, his eyes a clear red.

Uber sighs, she manipulates the boundary of here and there on Ran and Chen, which should make them appear in front of her. If it works, she then uses her instant manp. to instantly wrap them up in and vines and then instantly appley eternity to them.

Junkoposter said:
Uber sighs, she manipulates the boundary of here and there on Ran and Chen, which should make them appear in front of her. If it works, she then uses her instant manp. to instantly wrap them up in and vines and then instantly appley eternity to them.
This works, though the damage outside has still been done and needs taking care of.

The two struggle, trying to fruitlessly escape the vines.

"Oh ****."

I boost my speed ten times, and me, alongside 5 clones, teleport out. The clones immediatly spread their aura as far as they can, atempting to destroy very bit of darkness.

Meanwhile, the main me has teleported to Uber's room, where i atempt to destroy the darkness in the Shikigami's and purify them.

grimble gramble

Two clones of me appear in front of each Major Darkness and proceed to shoot them in the face with Sinful Shell.

The main me stops the Sinful Shells with telekinesis.

"You don't need to kill them now David, Purification should be enough."

"Hmph. At least you had the forethought to deal with the corruption."

One of the clones mumble. They don't leave yet, just in case.

I nod and smile.

"As long as we work together, I really think we can win!"

I turn to Jake.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. He loves fighting strong opponents so he'll probably join."

Then I turn back to the bunny girl.

"Hey, what's your name? I'm Silas and this is Jake."

I think Azencard and David should be able to take care of the Major Darkness but if it seems like they're in danger I'll step in.

The Stranger then grabs the rock from earlier, before soothing himself. "I need a name for you. How about....Dwayne!" He then glued googly eyes on him and drew a mouth. "Why, yes, Bill, I like that name." He made the rock talk.

"Yeah....Dwayne...." He then walked out his room. "Hey, Kuro! If it's fine with ya, I named your rock!"

[Sorry it took me so long. I had to go and get my computer fixed.]

"You may be able to survive the lava, but you can't take the heat. You'll faint from heat syncope, then you'll drown in molten magma! You can't fly and I can!"

Suddenly, a purple wave of gravity goes flying past. The man floats upward, with a strange green man with him. It oddly enough had three heads.

"There were so many ways for me to get out of that it isn't even funny. For example, I could have done this. D4C..."

A pink and blue man with curved horns sttod next to the man. Orange bars appear around the man.

"Love Train!"

I fire a projectile at the man. It simply vanishes.

"Just like you, I got three souls, and my existing ones got their full potential. The souls I got were those of DIO from a universe where he acheived heaven, Enrico Pucci, and one more."

"One more?"

"You'll see."

"Well then, do you have any ideas, Rei?"

• seeing the darkness is spreading and corrupting the surrounding I instantly teleported then with a ray of millions of lights I attempt to destroy a good chunk of the darkness* "Lightning Bolt!"

You manage to help the others purify the remaining corruption.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Meanwhile, the main me has teleported to Uber's room, where i atempt to destroy the darkness in the Shikigami's and purify them.
While attempting to purify the two, Azencard realizes that destroying the Darkness inside them would also mean literally destroying them completely. Their bodies, being 100% formed of Darkness begin to dissipate during the attempt.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Hey, what's your name? I'm Silas and this is Jake."
"It's Sorbetté, but you can call me Sorbet for short. Thank you both for coming to my rescue back there~." she says, batting her eyelashes.

"Oh! I wanted to ask, you're friends with Edward, right?"

[No big deal have you seen how long I take sometimes]

"W-well, I..."

She seems scared, but thinking that The needs help allows her to muster the #courage needed to act.

"I'm a ghost, so I might be able to possess him. Probably."

It's clear she's never tried anything of the sort before, but she has a determined expression on her face that looks kind of cool.

"Shit. Sorry Uber, i don't think i can save them. They are 100% darkness... i'm really sorry."

I expand the aura into my hands and release it on the Major Darkness, as if to fully purify them.

Uber puts her hand on Azencards shoulder to stop him. "No wait, I think I know what to do..." She trys to flip the boundary between dark and light.

• I look around to see it disperse away...feels a bit easy.*
"You know what these darkness are missing? Tentacles that can make for funny perverted situations"

"Well that would be the day they took you advice...anyway do you wonder about the champ genesis?"

"Yeah i do have thoughts on him. Though I want to fight him badly. That's all that matters but a good fight is always welcoming"

[NLF plot syndrome]

"Alright then. I'll distract him. Be careful. That orange cage around him, he has to willingly open it. When he attacks me, that's your chance."

"Time to erase you. The World Over Heaven!"

The man starts dashing at me and punches me. I seemingly dissapear from existance. [What Rei does is GM choice, naturally.]

"Hahaha! You fool!"

The man turns around. There are seventy of me.

"I have seventy alternate accounts duplicates! You'll never find my mai erase the real me!"

"When did you do that?!"

"Like I said, I create my own plot-based stupidity!"

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, right. Kuro's gone. Well, if it's fine then, uhhm...Kura, I guess?"
"Hello Stranger. Is everything alright?"

It seems that conveniently, Kura has come to check on you.

Junkoposter said:
Uber puts her hand on Azencards shoulder to stop him. "No wait, I think I know what to do..." She trys to flip the boundary between dark and light.
Nothing noteworthy changes.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I blush and look away.

"No problem."

After a few seconds, I look back at her.

"But yeah, I know Ed. Why do you ask?"
She giggles.

"Well, he did something that made me lose my luck, and I was hoping he'd be able to fix it. Also he just so happens to be my eternal rival and he owes me a rematch!"

Following The's directions, Rei waits for the correct moment to attack. Once he's open, she swoops inside from behind attempting to possess him.

The man's body halts for a bit, and he begins testing how his arms move. A childish smile appears on his face.

"I did it! I'm in control!" Rei says, although The can tell she likely won't be for long.

"Alright then. You're probably carrying some sort of corpse. Toss a piece to me and throw the rest in the magma. That will deactivate Love Train."

"I would appreciate that. Seek out those who need our help. As for the deceased and undead that are still present here..."

Hundreds of little machines appear around me, Ghosts. Having become an Agent of the Light in my time away I command them: "Little Lights, there are many souls that still wander this world. Search those who are worthy of the Light, those who you cna call your other half, and bring them back to life. Explain to them that this long lost kingdom will become great again and guide them. Guide them towards this kingdom, that will henceforth be called Saramas. Aiat."

The Ghosts all blink away in search for their other halfs.

Back